Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:49:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Land auction: CryptoKingdom lots 1-W-(K1-K12), closes 2014-11-10 20:00 GMT  (Read 4255 times)
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 06:15:41 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2014, 10:41:06 PM by rpietila

This is the auction thread where His Majesty The King is auctioning land in the game Crypto Kingdom.

Only the characters in the game are entitled participation.

Auctions ongoing:

Old Town lots 1-W-K1, K2, K3, ..., K12 (12 lots, each of them is 2 quadrats)

See the online City Map and Land Registry for details of the lot, including the building restrictions.

There are 2 ways for bidding:

1. Each lot is bid separately. Enter your bid. It is in force for that lot only, until someone bids higher (or you win).

2. Reserve bid for any lot. Enter your bid. It automatically supersedes the lowest winning bid of any of the lots by the lowest possible margin, until all the other lots are bid higher (or you win). This way you get the cheapest lot at the cheapest price. Earlier reserve bid takes preference (which may end up gaining you 2 millions!)

Starting bid is 20 million moneritos each, and minimum raise is 2 million.

Auction closes A.D. 1462 (2014-11-10 20:00 GMT), or 3 minutes after the last raise. (All close at the same time, after none of the lots has been raised in 3 minutes(!))

The winner has 72 hours to refund his account.

Auctions which have ended:

Old Town lots 1-C-F3, F4, F5, F6 (4 lots)

See the online City Map and Land Registry for details of the lot, including the building restrictions.

Each lot is bid separately.

Starting bid is 8 million moneritos each, and minimum raise is 2 million.

Auction closes A.D. 1448 (2014-11-3 18:00 GMT), or 3 minutes after the last raise. (All close at the same time(!))

The winner has 72 hours to refund his account.

His Majesty is auctioning away one of the most prestigious pieces of land in the game Crypto Kingdom, Old Town lot 1-C-F1.

This lot is 4 quadrats and is facing the main east-west street, bordering the city wall. See the online City Map and Land Registry for details of the lot, including the building restrictions.

Only the characters in the game are entitled participation.

Reserve price is 10 million moneritos (10 XMR), and minimum raise is 1 million.

A typical building to take into advantage of this prime location might cost 100-150 million. There is no requirement to build though, the land can be bought for speculation as well. Possible uses:

- Incity palace for a nobleman or merchant
- Commercial building such as department store with rentable shops
- Restaurant (at least part of it)
- Office building / meeting hall
- A large rental block for later game use. The tourism requires cheap workforce.
- Combination of the above.

The winner must have moneritos in his account to pay for the lot, latest 24h after winning the auction, or extra gold that will be converted to moneritos automatically (extra means enough to leave the minimum 1,000 gold for the right to play).

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paulsonnumismatics

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

Honni Soit Qui Mal i Pense

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:47:25 PM

Hey there,

Asking for HM indulgence for not one or two, but three questions:

1- As i understand for this land auctions, can i send directly XMR to HM or Earl David in order to have an account of Moneritos in game (apart from gold,stones, etc)?
2- If i want to bid using some of my already owned gold, what exchange rate is used?
3- Is it possible to ask BTCT for a separate subforum to handle all the crypto-kindgdom matters or something like that? So i dont need to look here and there or stalk on your last posts to find new notices/upgrades/auctions.. ;-)

Living on the edge, i even add another question risking my head to be cut off or something worse:  Grin
As i see it will be a gold/Moneritos exchange. The Stone/CKG or Stone/Moneritos ones are also projected?

Thanks a lot!

*bows*
*one step back*
/repeat until exit from Throne Room

Paulson, Esq.  Wink

This space is for lease, apparently.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:03:28 PM

1- As i understand for this land auctions, can i send directly XMR to HM or Earl David in order to have an account of Moneritos in game (apart from gold,stones, etc)?

Yes Earl David as the treasurer is the one issuing the payment id's. Just ask him for a permanent one that you can use until otherwise specified.

2- If i want to bid using some of my already owned gold, what exchange rate is used?

The "King's buy" rate then prevailing, but you will have 24 hours to pay in moneritos instead if you don't want to sell the gold. (The bidding is always in moneritos).

3- Is it possible to ask BTCT for a separate subforum to handle all the crypto-kindgdom matters or something like that? So i dont need to look here and there or stalk on your last posts to find new notices/upgrades/auctions.. ;-)

No, it is not. After 21 days we have our ingame online resources outside of BCT.

As i see it will be a gold/Moneritos exchange. The Stone/CKG or Stone/Moneritos ones are also projected?

Anyone is free to open one. It does not require His Majesty to be able to trade stone.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
Karl Hungus

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:45:30 AM

I bid 15 million moneritos
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 01:56:36 AM

Earl Joseph of New Liberty bids 20 million moneritos, may it please HM.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
luigi1111
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:23:30 PM

Mr. Luigi bids 21 million moneritos for F1 as a potential location for his potential market.
proride

Activity: 367
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:33:14 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 12:44:07 PM by proride

proride bids 22 millions moneritos for F1.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 01:04:47 PM

To streamline the auction, the minimum raise has been set to 2 million from now on.

NewLiberty
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 07:39:57 PM

Earl Joseph of New Liberty bids 20 million moneritos, may it please HM.
The Earl of New Liberty brushes his walking stick to the brim of his hat to indicate a bid of 25 million moneritos.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
proride

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:16:13 PM

proride bids 30 millions moneritos for F1.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
paulsonnumismatics

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

Honni Soit Qui Mal i Pense

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:55:36 PM

* A young messenger enters the auction room and handles a signed parchment. It bears the Paulson Esq. seal:

The text reads as follow:

"Paulson Esq bids 35 million moneritos" *

This space is for lease, apparently.
NewLiberty
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 12:08:31 AM

Again with the walking stick?  40 Million moneritos is the bid

proride

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 05:59:49 AM

proride bids 50 millions moneritos for F1.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:45:18 AM

Our Majesty will soon be pleased with the price level.  Smiley

As we mentioned in the main thread, these lots are very scarce, and to not squander them, our schedule is to sell them at a snail's pace over the whole Ancient era. The lots that will be sold next, will be behind F1, in the inner corner of the wall. Such prime locations as F1 that are facing the street, are not coming up in 20 years perhaps!

NewLiberty
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 04:56:29 PM

Again with the walking stick?  40 Million moneritos is the bid

With a the raise of an eyebrow, the earl's bid is raised to 55 million moneritos.

proride

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:03:35 PM

proride bids 60 millions moneritos for F1.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:08:03 PM

Server time says the bid came too late.

Sir Joseph wins the auction with a bid of 55 million.

NewLiberty
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 07:36:16 PM

Server time says the bid came too late.

With all due respects to His Majesty.  This is quite an incredible bargain, and I am both pleased and astounded.
It can only be attributed to the fact that there are so few of us yet.  Frankly I expected to pay at least twice this.

proride

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:42:51 PM

Very pitty, that the last hour - is my way from work to home. Ye.. i could use my phone.. maybe Im too lasy)

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:52:31 PM

With all due respects to His Majesty.  This is quite an incredible bargain, and I am both pleased and astounded.
It can only be attributed to the fact that there are so few of us yet.  Frankly I expected to pay at least twice this.

Our hint of the disparity in the value of gold in the realm compared to the land, fell on hard ground. This only reminds us of the initial gold sales when gold was given away in 5,000 and 10,000 increments at an unbelievable fire-sale price of 50,000 m. As was the case then, will it be now also. The latecomers marvel the wisdom of the early buyers.

We will arrange the auction of the backyard of his earlship's new lot promptly. Perhaps it pleases him to buy it also, and just keep it as a sheeps' grazing ground while waiting for the market to realize the actual value of these rare lots.

Very pitty, that the last hour - is my way from work to home. Ye.. i could use my phone.. maybe Im too lasy)

A new one will start soon in the same thread!

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: