Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:18:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitrefill - Top up prepaid mobile phones w/Bitcoin  (Read 2857 times)
ziggamon (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 06:29:47 PM

Hi everybody!

After a lot of hard work I'm proud to announce to you the new service www.bitrefill.com

Very simply it lets you send airtime to prepaid phones in 113 countries, 400+ operators. Great way to top up your phone with BTC, with full privacy, or to send as remittance to third-world countries.

Prices are significantly lower than non-bitcoin competition, and with volume I'm sure we'll be able to negotiate even better deals with our suppliers.

Currently supported countries:

Afghanistan, Albania, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, bangladesh, Barbados, Benin, Bolivia, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chile, China, Colombia, Congo, Costa Rica, Cuba, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Fiji, France, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Laos, Liberia, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mali, Mexico, Moldova, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, St Lucia, St Vincent Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turks and Caicos, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe

Please try it out, and let me know what you think, feature requests, etc. If you'd like to use the service and your operator isn't supported yet, please let us know!

www.bitrefill.com - airtime recharge with bitcoin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: