Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:56:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Twitter Giveaways alerts  (Read 3946 times)
goco

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 06:17:12 AM

no update on twitter about the giveaway -_-
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tekna (OP)

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 10:28:53 PM

It will be not a single giveaway, I want to build great community to having many giveaways directly by devs that will contact me becouse the twitter account  "GiveawaysByDevs" will be the "official" giveaways place if the community grows enough!

This is my plan!
Tekna (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 11:08:29 AM

up
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 11:31:26 AM

It will be not a single giveaway, I want to build great community to having many giveaways directly by devs that will contact me becouse the twitter account  "GiveawaysByDevs" will be the "official" giveaways place if the community grows enough!

This is my plan!

There is no Giveaway. OP wants followers but no giveaways

yenzae0215

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 11:35:39 AM

This is my plan!

There is no Giveaway. OP wants followers but no giveaways

yeah there is no giveaway since the OP started this post  Undecided

Banned**
Tekna (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 12:23:05 PM

I don't want "followers", I want a big community: with 600 followers I cannot introduce the service as a "official giveaway service" for the community, and without spreading thw word into the community devs will not contact me. So, I have to work on the concept of community for a future service now
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 12:26:12 PM

I don't want "followers", I want a big community: with 600 followers I cannot introduce the service as a "official giveaway service" for the community, and without spreading thw word into the community devs will not contact me. So, I have to work on the concept of community for a future service now

The thing is you are posting a giveaway but you don't have any plans in giving something out in exchange for the followers you are getting, its like you're deceiving people here.
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 12:28:41 PM

Some people already did this tactics some weeks ago, make a fake giveaway to get followers.
Tekna (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 06:44:47 PM

The thing is you are posting a giveaway but you don't have any plans in giving something out in exchange for the followers you are getting, its like you're deceiving people here.

maybe my bad english cannot give me the possibility to explain clearly my plan.. I have nothing to give in exchange to your following, I have nothing to you and I want nothing by you, but I had the idea that a place on twitter in wich followers and devs can obtain a benefit without searching in many places will be good for everyone. But it is not possible to do it without a great community that can spread the word to devs, who will directly contact me for the promotion of their currencies through giveaway. I cannot explain my plan better than this, If you want all and now I cannot give you what you want Smiley
megamore

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:05:31 PM

Already following, and now just wait for giveaway Smiley
Do a good job so we known your service.
onlyyou

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:25:47 PM

i hope lot of giveaway came from this account soon Grin Grin Grin Grin

Hash72

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:12:39 PM

Following and waiting your tweet perhaps you may follow your followers BACK.

El Emperador

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 06:38:09 PM

I follow you  Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Tekna (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:09:36 PM

first update on twitter Wink
yenzae0215

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 02:09:47 AM

is that right? first update is to stay tuned?  Undecided

Banned**
Tekna (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 02:39:39 AM

is that right? first update is to stay tuned?  Undecided

Lol what a disbelievers! If I told this I have something in my hands, and if a dev contacted me it will be a giveaway for a NEW cryptocurrency, that will be give in the same time that thread will appear on "altcoin announcements".. what can I do more of this ?
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 03:15:37 AM

check my twitter i do giveaways often https://twitter.com/kingscrownBTC

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: