Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:13:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Cheap Altcoin Full Nodes with or without DNS seeding?  (Read 1094 times)
buttersX (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 02:51:28 AM

I am offering unique IP full nodes for your Altcoin network.  Get bootstrapped on the cheap with high bandwidth nodes located in your choice of the US/UK/Netherlands or Canada.

Each node is 0.02 BTC per month without DNSseed support (i.e. not running a DNSseed server for your node).  Each node is 0.03 BTC per month with a DNSseed server installed*.

What's included:

I will prepare a new VPS node, install your coin from source (it must compile cleanly on Linux), and offer managed service.  If/when you need the full nodes updated (e.g. new wallet is released), just let me know and I can guarantee a reasonably quick turnaround time.  Please plan accordingly, however, most nodes are updated within a couple hours.

These nodes are used for the configuration file:

addnode=N.N.N.N

And each node would be 1 line.  Now you can afford to have 5 running for your coin to keep the network strong!

PM with a link to your coin's github, the number of full nodes that you'd like, the area to locate the server (if that matters to you), and if you'd like the DNSseed option.

*If DNSseed support is desired, you can point your DNS zone (i.e. dnsseed.yourcoin.com) to the assigned IP address for that node.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: