Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:00:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Junaeth - World’s first private high performance blockchain protocol  (Read 631037 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Bicmac1973

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 09:34:50 PM

Guys Hondo maybe doesnt exist!!!

No, Hondo does or did exist, he wrote a software and his comments are all over the sourcecode.  Cheesy

The more interesting question is if the slack channel really (still) exists and how our friend MR1 came into existance. This somehow reminds me of an old Star Trek episode, where killer satellites defend the destroyed home planet of a long extinct species  Grin

Maybe I should change my cold medicine or reduce the dose.  Tongue

The point is that MR1 (the name fits somehow) manages the forum of a crypto project, that may be abandoned for quite some time already. At least there is no proof that the dev team still exists.

This is really funny in a very surreal way.  Grin

signatures lie!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jumanji7

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 09:39:38 PM

No, Hondo does or did exist, he wrote a software and his comments are all over the sourcecode.  Cheesy

The more interesting question is if the slack channel really (still) exists and how our friend MR1 came into existance. This somehow reminds me of an old Star Trek episode, where killer satellites defend the destroyed home planet of a long extinct species  Grin

The point is that MR1 (the name fits somehow) manages the forum of a crypto project, that may be abandoned for quite some time already. At least there is no proof that the dev team still exists.

Maybe he wrote the code and disappeared like the creator of btc  Roll Eyes
Bicmac1973

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 09:48:40 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2016, 10:11:25 PM by Bicmac1973

Maybe he wrote the code and disappeared like the creator of btc  Roll Eyes

In the end it does not matter. The relevant information for anyone who wants to take over the project is that MR1 is absolutely right: the existing codebase can just be cloned to a new repository and the existing blockchain can be hardforked. Everyone in the Stealthcoin community will move over to the new fork, because there is absolutely no incentive to keep the edited: (old) forked BC alive. Do not wait fir the lead devs, just do it.

The only risk would be that Hondo jumps out of the next rose bush and claims his project back, but even that would be a kind of a project success, right? And currently this does not seem to be very probable.

Edit: the term 'old' was ambiguous. I wanted to suggest a hardfork that keeps the existing tokens and abandons the forked chain.

signatures lie!
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 02:43:40 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2016, 06:34:21 AM by stealth.money

I had a chance to know and have a little bit of conversation with Sasha, webmaster for Stealthcoin. It sound to me he think there is nothing for them as they working for free. My suggestion is to have Stealthcoin foundation and have a little bit of ICO, say hard fork then add 5 or 10million to the addition 25 million for the foundation. This ICO can be use to pay for the devs and development. Say, for web wallet the team could develop and pay them self or hire people on freelancer.com and pay using foundation funds. When i check with jl777 project githubs like Bitcoindark or Supernet most of the contributors are from freelancer.com. Perhaps someone could even hard fork something like Lisk Web wallet? As we can see all altcoins are still in developing included the ones worth ten or hundreds million dollars like Eth or Monero, the difference is the devs and team of these coins are active and they keep feeding investors. If the team preferred to communicating via Slack channel then I highly recommended to make it easy for people to join, auto submitting email form is best instead of go around and looking for a person to message without having a clue of his username.

I have been very active these days at altcoin mining section, all I have to say it is very fun mining coins with CPU and gpu, everyone there at mining section are crazy about coins mining. Perhaps turning this stealthsend and abundant POS all in favor of gpu and CPU mining then give 5÷ to the foundation, something like zcash? What better about stealthcoin is that it have premium name.

If the team want to use stealth.cash or stealth.money they can have anytime they want.
The reason I like crypto and very flexible about my investment is that it fun and perhaps make a little bit of money on the way. Chance any profits I will giving most away.

Long live stealth!

CryptoWiz420

Activity: 564
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 06:55:43 AM

I am considering this source code for yuge project.

Get PUNZ now
PUNZ: Making Crypto Great Again. Swap Many Coins To Punz, FREE!
CryptoWiz420

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 07:00:16 AM

I had a chance to know and have a little bit of conversation with Sasha, webmaster for Stealthcoin. It sound to me he think there is nothing for them as they working for free. My suggestion is to have Stealthcoin foundation and have a little bit of ICO, say hard fork then add 5 or 10million to the addition 25 million for the foundation. This ICO can be use to pay for the devs and development. Say, for web wallet the team could develop and pay them self or hire people on freelancer.com and pay using foundation funds. When i check with jl777 project githubs like Bitcoindark or Supernet most of the contributors are from freelancer.com. Perhaps someone could even hard fork something like Lisk Web wallet? As we can see all altcoins are still in developing included the ones worth ten or hundreds million dollars like Eth or Monero, the difference is the devs and team of these coins are active and they keep feeding investors. If the team preferred to communicating via Slack channel then I highly recommended to make it easy for people to join, auto submitting email form is best instead of go around and looking for a person to message without having a clue of his username.

I have been very active these days at altcoin mining section, all I have to say it is very fun mining coins with CPU and gpu, everyone there at mining section are crazy about coins mining. Perhaps turning this stealthsend and abundant POS all in favor of gpu and CPU mining then give 5÷ to the foundation, something like zcash? What better about stealthcoin is that it have premium name.

If the team want to use stealth.cash or stealth.money they can have anytime they want.
The reason I like crypto and very flexible about my investment is that it fun and perhaps make a little bit of money on the way. Chance any profits I will giving most away.

Long live stealth!

Not worth buying ico coins for, that sounds like a money grab

Get PUNZ now
stealth.money

Going stealthy

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 07:09:49 AM

Long live stealth!

Most altcoins are dead, say 99÷ because financial road block. Project development need money, devs and team shouldn't pay out of their pocket while spending their precious time help making something special for free. https://goo.gl/C8GcVz

CryptoWiz420

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 07:31:24 AM

Long live stealth!

Most altcoins are dead, say 99÷ because financial road block. Project development need money, devs and team shouldn't pay out of their pocket while spending their precious time help making something special for free. https://goo.gl/C8GcVz

I doubt you are required on this project. Seems like u just want to work this into you getting cash somehow.

Get PUNZ now
Jumanji7

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 07:51:23 AM

What is a yuge project?
CryptoWiz420

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 03:20:35 PM

What is a yuge project?

It is in preliminary stage now, trying to figure out the base for YUGE but i dont think this one will work. I may have to go with a completely different codebase since i want to add identity.

Get PUNZ now
stealth.money

Going stealthy

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 10:37:50 PM

Long live stealth!

I doubt you are required on this project. Seems like u just want to work this into you getting cash somehow.

What are you talking about me getting cash somehow? In this community and in real life I've made ton of donations of what I have involved. At this point I can announcing I will making donation of 100,000 XST to any kind of development for this coin. This cash is coming out of my pocket.

Bicmac1973

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:38:22 PM

Psrsonally I think that the whole ICO topic has been everextended a bit in the last 12 months and after several frauds, investors luckily are a bit more careful. But I like the mining idea a lot, zcash is a good example, how this could be handled ... though their start ramp-up may have been a bit steep.
Problem is that Stealth already went from pow to pos one time and the stake rate is way too high. When this turns back to pow, it really has to stay there.

Another question is where the community should openly discuss about such topics. MR1 is still the mod. He knows that he will be cut off from fresh money influx for his special business model in January and lets the discussion roll hoping that he might profit from it. But he may delete any post at any time.

I  suggest to open up a new forum thread.

signatures lie!
Jumanji7

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 06:01:28 PM

Poloniex is removing XST on January 4:

https://twitter.com/Poloniex/status/810704347290103808?lang=en

Bittrex will also follow very soon.

Sell your XST asap.
EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 10:48:49 PM

Coinitrage.com Arbitrage Firm now accepts XST!

Live chat support is now available on-site to XST users, or forum support is also available on our BitcoinTalk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1725963.0

Please note that while we offer services with XST, we are not directly affiliated with the developers of the coin. Please read our Terms of Service before using the Coinitrage Arbitrage Platform!
This is scam site, if you didn't get that already. DO NOT USE!! you have been warned!

Soooooooon...............
stealth.money

Going stealthy

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 09:38:41 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2016, 09:58:48 AM by stealth.money

Sell your XST asap.

XST don't need POLO, this exchange is dying anyway.  ETH fake volume is drying up with many people and companies lose interested in it, POLO and ETH. What's good about coin with one exchange is when it pump then it's going to pump hard. This is what I've seen all the time. What XST really need is Stealthsend then the adoption going to start from there. If we have Stealthsend then the mass going to advertising by itself.

gavrilo77

Activity: 819
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 11:41:12 AM

Wallet wont sync?
kurniajim

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 12:11:45 PM

XST will disappear from circulation  Sad

Jiggy0001

Activity: 734
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 09:32:28 PM

Sell your XST asap.

XST don't need POLO, this exchange is dying anyway.  ETH fake volume is drying up with many people and companies lose interested in it, POLO and ETH. What's good about coin with one exchange is when it pump then it's going to pump hard. This is what I've seen all the time. What XST really need is Stealthsend then the adoption going to start from there. If we have Stealthsend then the mass going to advertising by itself.

polo is dying?

wow... intense idea
stealth.money

Going stealthy

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 09:48:16 PM

Sell your XST asap.

polo is dying?

wow... intense idea

Polo used to be number 1st, now is 3rd or 4th,
http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

Polo popularity today base on Eth whales fake pump but now people and whales lose interest in it. It tech don't work and miners are moving on to Zcash and cryptonight.

Jiggy0001

Activity: 734
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 10:19:29 PM

well... chinese exchanges are more preferred due to btc pump.

but polo is still the first place for western traders.
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: