Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:55:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CND/CANN/ROS/MARYJ ANOTHER PUMP COMING?  (Read 1235 times)
tinaken_v (OP)

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:29:20 AM

It seems that Dopecoins are back.

CannabisDark is moving higher strongly because of weed deals in the Netherlands.

Cannabiscoin is testing new highs of the week.

ROSCoin is moving higher because of weed deals in the Netherlands.

MARYJ deliver a 5 POD.

Those 4 coins will surprise you. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tinaken_v (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:46:21 AM

CND and ROS looks damm similar  Roll Eyes Money flow into CND take profit and move to ROS?

bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:20:43 AM

CannabisDark is moving higher strongly because of weed deals in the Netherlands.

Where are you getting this? Holland is one of the stricest countries when it comes to drugs, including export. And even if CND would manage to export legally from their whopping 7 BTC ICO, this is a picture of all the countries they could legally export to. I very rarely bash on coins, but until proven otherwise, I'm just going to call both CND and ROS scams. The ROS dev can't even speak proper English.

Not your keys, not your coins!
tinaken_v (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 10:43:09 AM

Where are you getting this? Holland is one of the stricest countries when it comes to drugs, including export. And even if CND would manage to export legally from their whopping 7 BTC ICO, this is a picture of all the countries they could legally export to. I very rarely bash on coins, but until proven otherwise, I'm just going to call both CND and ROS scams. The ROS dev can't even speak proper English.

And you have to speak proper English to manage a coin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

bathrobehero
Legendary

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 11:00:51 AM

And you have to speak proper English to manage a coin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

If you want to trust someone with your money who supposed to negotiate with real companies but can't speak English properly, be my guest.

acejudas

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 11:14:16 AM

And you have to speak proper English to manage a coin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

If you want to trust someone with your money who supposed to negotiate with real companies but can't speak English properly, be my guest.

Did it ever dawn on you that there are "real companies" that don't speak any English at all?
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 11:37:06 AM

How the hell did germany get "illegal but often unenforced" , it is enforced -very- strictly.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bathrobehero
Legendary

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 11:48:32 AM

How the hell did germany get "illegal but often unenforced" , it is enforced -very- strictly.

Germany - The possession is illegal, while consumption itself is legal on the basis of it being considered self-harm, which is not considered a crime. The possession of small amounts is prosecuted, but charges are virtually always dropped. The definition of this "small amount" varies depending on the federal state, the state of Berlin being the most liberal, allowing 15 grams for personal use in most cases, while most states do not prosecute up to 6 grams.

samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1451
Merit: 1030

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:57:21 PM

It's coins like this that kill crypto, with the exception of CANN.
bathrobehero
Legendary

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 02:01:59 PM

It's coins like this that kill crypto, with the exception of CANN.

Yes, however MaryJ looks legit as well and it's not overambitious as others.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: