Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:05:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] Blocknet  (Read 11046 times)
Jimmy_Zed

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:05:37 PM

Then why not just lower the amount to 850 then ?

And wow i had no idea until now but Staking ?  Roll Eyes

So far i am hearing about a 100% premined coin being sold off that has so far raised a quarter of a million dollars and guys are staking already.

- SCAMnet NOW and Lambo later - The Million Dollar Pump Preventer'er - Stake'm dem Coins NOW ! STAAAAAKE !!!!!! GO GO GO !111

Spoetnik,

You are wrong about one important thing, actually it is a crucial thing. They are not selling coins , they are selling tokens ! Smiley

Jimmy Zed
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 04:25:26 PM

Just see the coins that are part of blocknet  Grin

XST, LXC, BitSwift  --> manipulated and pnd by EMC2 Wahle aka Bobsurplus

Util --> Prometheus  shitcoin

Prometheus hired XC dev in the past for his other shitcoins and hyped with his help keycoin and halcyon.

Now the XC guy that dumped his XC premine makes that blocknetshit

Put your fucking BTC in that but dont cry if you lose it  Cool

solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 04:50:03 PM

+1 sofu

I used to respect Metcalfe and thought of XC as the "honest" alternative to Darkcoin but it seems he has thrown himself in the same lot as the pump and dumpers and is taking his cut of the rotten pie too.
spookycoins

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 06:09:27 PM

LOL.

That's me on twitter --> @spookycoins
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:10:30 PM

Just see the coins that are part of blocknet  Grin

XST, LXC, BitSwift  --> manipulated and pnd by EMC2 Wahle aka Bobsurplus

Util --> Prometheus  shitcoin

Prometheus hired XC dev in the past for his other shitcoins and hyped with his help keycoin and halcyon.

Now the XC guy that dumped his XC premine makes that blocknetshit

Put your fucking BTC in that but dont cry if you lose it  Cool

Like i said, thanks ! They only took all these scam coins because they in control of the dev and this is why they are all on Blocknet.

Its like the best scam heaven ever. Good that we finally have FinCEN trying to regulate altcoins. It will be harder for these kind of people to make any new shitcoins.

couldn't agree more especially the regulation part.
i've said for ages reg's are our only hope to save us from ourselves.

you said,
"It will be harder for these kind of people to make any new shitcoins"

i never thought of that aspect much though and i think you're right.
also think you got that last part wrong.. it's not "shitCoins" ..it's "shitTokens"  Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
simplecrypto

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:41:12 PM

A comment by pookieklax (who the XC guys despise and have "banned") caught my eye. I don't know why he didn't post that comment earlier when he was in the know and it could save a lot of people continuing to fall for all the scams that Metcalf is involved in.

halcyondev = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=367138

atcsecure = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=88818

Apparently atcsecure did a review (lmao) of the HAL coin which was using some component of the XC shitcoin. Only they are apparently the same person which one can easily find by comparing the posting style, format etc. pookie knew this but never said anything up until today and posted in the XC thread which was deleted within seconds. I am convinced that all the other shitcoins of this Blocknet shit is also same group seeing as some of them have also being "reviewed".

A detailed XC thread needs to be started which explains all the charades these guys have been playing since the launch of XC.
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:55:31 PM

repeating what i heard does not make me wrong.. hence why i said "i heard" etc
that does not make me a liar sorry.. try again.  to lie means you have an intent to deceive.. i have none so you fail.
I didn't accuse you of being a liar. I don't know you. I know nothing about you.
I have nothing against you, and haven't attacked you personally.
All I did was correct something you posted.

NoMoreLies

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:15:50 PM

A comment by pookieklax (who the XC guys despise and have "banned") caught my eye. I don't know why he didn't post that comment earlier when he was in the know and it could save a lot of people continuing to fall for all the scams that Metcalf is involved in.

Apparently atcsecure did a review (lmao) of the HAL coin which was using some component of the XC shitcoin. Only they are apparently the same person which one can easily find by comparing the posting style, format etc. pookie knew this but never said anything up until today and posted in the XC thread which was deleted within seconds. I am convinced that all the other shitcoins of this Blocknet shit is also same group seeing as some of them have also being "reviewed".

A detailed XC thread needs to be started which explains all the charades these guys have been playing since the launch of XC.

You don't know what you just did. That is the smoking gun, and as you probably gathered from the lightning-quick deletion of Pookie's original post, no one was supposed to find out about it.

It's about time this was exposed. Maybe it's not too late to put a stop to this grand heist, before the funds are released to them. The whole thing's rotten to the core, and you just scratched the surface.
xiaomi7

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:15:59 PM

WELCOME TO WHALESNET

THE BEST SCAM OF BOBSURPLUS AND PROMETHEUS  Cool
xiaomi7

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:26:09 PM

WELCOME TO WHALESNET

snappa4ever

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:28:07 PM

Blocknet is in news.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
xiaomi7

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:36:08 PM

WELCOME TO WHALESNET

Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 11:07:15 PM

Surprised no one knows the story behind xc.

Hint: Not all that legit.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 11:09:10 PM

seems this info has rattled the scene pretty hard so thanks for sharing the info.

xiaomi7

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 11:21:57 PM

seems this info has rattled the scene pretty hard so thanks for sharing the info.

AS SIMPLE AS THAT :

WELCOME TO WHALESNET

EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 11:30:20 PM

Surprised no one knows the story behind xc.

Hint: Not all that legit.

Interested.......!

@gaws....If you think that some Labatts-powered troll is griefing your beloved project, could you actually try to present some counter arguments or evidence and engage said critic in some actual debate ?
Posting big fat blank spaces doesn't really give me the feeling that you have anything useful to say. If BlockNet is the real deal, getting a FUD thread just gives you guys a chance for some free advertising, with guaranteed views.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 11:54:36 PM

Funny they deleted his topics but i don't see a ban on him..

I can guarantee 100000000000% i would have been banned after that !

https://bitcointalk.org/modlog.php

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 11:57:10 PM

Good that we finally have FinCEN trying to regulate altcoins. It will be harder for these kind of people to make any new shitcoins.

Wow...when I read that, my "writer's bug" went into overdrive. I know the full-bore libertarians and ancaps won't like the following, but the proliferation and durability of scamcoins do show how unready we are for economic liberty. (Confession: I'm very much part of the "we.") We came in here with habits resulting from us being sheltered by the protective and controlling Regulatory State, and those habits have been a lot harder to break than rationalists would have us believe. We came in here, protected in normal life by the Regulatory State, and we thought we were shrewd...only to find that we were sheltered. Again, I'm very much part of the "we."

Here's a word-to-the-wise glimpse of the kind of smarts needed to thrive in a completely unregulated economy, courtesy of the early Benjamin Graham from the tail-end of the laissez-faire days. When he started off teaching security analysis he said flatly that if you have your eyes on a capital gain - any amount of capital gain - you are a speculator. You're not an investor until you keep your eye on income and the avoidance of capital losses (i.e., safety.) That's a glimpse of the kind of habitual hard-headedness needed to make your way in laissez-faire. By the normal standard of those days, we are living in an Age of Fools - or an Age of Recklessness.

Here's another quick glimpse: back in the laissez-faire days, lotteries - and even gambling - were considered immoral by mainstream opinion. Period. Back in those days, "quick buck artists" were considered shady, or at the very minimum contemptible because they set a bad example.

It's been one heckuva field test we've been living through: an all-out field test of the anarcho-capitalist ideal. Sadly, one of the results of this here field test is that we're far more creatures of habit - Regulatory-State-inculcated habit - that we realized. (Once again, I'm very much part of the "we.") The only people who've emerged unscathed are those who are suspicious by nature: the ones who take red flags far more seriously than most of us.

tl;dr: In this day and age, it's too early to implement the ancap ideal. We have a lot of habits - lost except to specialized histories and historical snippets here and there - to build up before we're ready for laissez-faire. And the irony of it is, Bitcoin's sudden success actually cut us off from the amount of time we need to discover and cultivate those habits of hard-headedness.  

Quote from: The Kinks
I was born in a welfare state
Ruled by bureaucracy
Controlled by civil servants
And people dressed in grey
Got no privacy got no liberty
'cause the twentieth century people
Took it all away from me....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrmQB38aT5U

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

pookielax31

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 11:58:51 PM

Dan Metcalf^^^^^^   Wink
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:04:33 AM

Why do you think SDC dropped out of blocknet. Now people are starting to see the light.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: