Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:18:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] Blocknet  (Read 11033 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 03:55:10 AM

I've known Spoetnik for 18 months now, I know him very well.  I've done numerous coin trades with him as well.

Spoetnik is argumentative and very opinionated which can really get on some people's nerves but his observations are usually right on the mark and he does heavy research in anything he's looking into.  Rarely is he wrong when he's convinced about something.

And just an FYI, Spoetnik and I were not friends to start with, I was one of the guys whose nerves he got on but I can see beyond my own ego and I saw that the guy was honest and just had a knack for picking things apart which did not look right.

That said, Spoetnik is an asset to this community and I always put a lot of weight on anything he says and any newbie here should do the same cause this guy has never ripped off anyone and has saved a lot of people from being scammed.  I would trust this guy enough to send any amount of BTC first without any escrow and in this community that's a rarity and it says a lot about a person's integrity.

Keep on keeping on wall-o-text buddy - don't let these haters get you down.  What am I saying - I know nobody can stop the Spoetnik. lol

Cheers, brother!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:05:15 AM

Thanks Vlad that was very kind and i appreciate you spoke up and i wish others did too *more Smiley

i really do believe a lot of guys don't want to speak up because they can see the abuse you will take over it.
and i may be wrong occasionally but i will try and make things right after..
i gave iGotSpots an apology today for saying things that were out of line today for example.

you'll notice what i said first here.. i wish you all would speak up more so NO, it's not all about "me" and lets talk about Spoetnik crap lol

YOU ALL NEED TO BE INVOLVED !

PS:
Vlad send me all your Bitcoin  Cool

FUD first & ask questions later™
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 04:19:00 AM

Thanks Vlad that was very kind and i appreciate you spoke up and i wish others did too *more Smiley

i really do believe a lot of guys don't want to speak up because they can see the abuse you will take over it.
and i may be wrong occasionally but i will try and make things right after..
i gave iGotSpots an apology today for saying things that were out of line today for example.

you'll notice what i said first here.. i wish you all would speak up more so NO, it's not all about "me" and lets talk about Spoetnik crap lol

YOU ALL NEED TO BE INVOLVED !

PS:
Vlad send me all your Bitcoin  Cool

When IXC hits $10 then hit me up like Tupac Shakur.  haha!

People are scared and most never wanna get involved.  I have a lot to lose too but [like you] I can't stand seeing lies and injustice so I can't help but say something.

We need more guys like you around here to sniff out these cowardly scammers and expose them.  When I get the money I still wanna launch CoinTruth.com to put all these scammers on the wall of shame to help save people from losing all their coins.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:47:21 AM

sr member spoetnik is guilty of one thing only...loving altcoins too much!  Grin

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 11:05:19 AM

sr member spoetnik is guilty of one thing only...loving altcoins too much!  Grin

AND YOU Embarrassed  Kiss

at least i am better than a lot of people at staying on-topic around here that "really grinds my gears" LOL

so it seems to me "they" don't want to say a word on this issue.

one of the key complaints was unanswered questions that combined with asking for a huge ass IPO.. NOT a good combo obviously.
so i guess take that as you will guys Wink

Jimmy_Zed

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 11:56:12 AM

sr member spoetnik is guilty of one thing only...loving altcoins too much!  Grin

AND YOU Embarrassed  Kiss

at least i am better than a lot of people at staying on-topic around here that "really grinds my gears" LOL

so it seems to me "they" don't want to say a word on this issue.

one of the key complaints was unanswered questions that combined with asking for a huge ass IPO.. NOT a good combo obviously.
so i guess take that as you will guys Wink

Yes. The silence is deafening.

Of course they don't want to do anything or say anything - precisely because there is nothing to talk about besides the charade of fancy graphics, promises and cheerleading shills.

Just take a look at Bitswift thread - every single post is worshiping the devs and the coin. You would think that the whole bitswift community lives in North Korea. As soon as someone posts anything that is not worship, not fud, but just asking honest questions - will get your post removed from the thread. There were other shitcoins and manipulated coins like Cloak, but at least they did not use hardcore censorship on their threads. This tells me that they are losing control and people are waking up to what is happening.

Half the coins in the blocknet are so called "bob's coins". The one he pumped and dumped or is currently doing it. Bob surplus meets Dan Metclaf - this is the worst possible crypto nightmare one could imagine.

Jimmy Zed
silvermetal

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:16:35 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2014, 03:24:52 PM by silvermetal

Hm, when is blocknet released? Tomorrow at bter and some other exchanges?

People still not understand that people, like digitalindustry and spoetnik, spread fud to buy cheap and thereafter scam it (with other sockpuppets) to sell high?

I bet spoetnik is the first man in the row buying blocknet shares tomorrow. It is all so obvious  Roll Eyes
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 01:11:41 PM

Hm, when is blocknet released? Tomorrow at bter and some other exchanges?

People still not understand that people like digitalindustry and spoetnik spread fud to buy cheap and thereafter scam it (with other sockpuppets) to sell high?

I bet spoetnik is the first man in the row buying blocknet shares tomorrow. It is all so obvious  Roll Eyes

nope your a liar and buckle up honey Wink

BitcoiNaked

Activity: 456

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 01:16:35 PM

Spoetnik you should stfu, i seen your comments where you support proven scammer Digitalindustry. You don't have any credibility to talk shit to begin with.
Come-From-YoMama

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 01:21:47 PM

yeh ofc blocknet is scam XC dev needs some money and it will go all into his pocket while showing no proof of concept or code or showing it exist
nobody is gonna use others features for fee n all that shit its just rly bad bizzniz

pushing shares from him u will have the feeling of "wtf did i buy" after

i will also report little dan metcalf to SEC see what he like of it  Grin
reRaise

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 01:26:59 PM

Spoetnik you should stfu, i seen your comments where you support proven scammer Digitalindustry. You don't have any credibility to talk shit to begin with.

+1 digitalindustry has been kicked out of Quark some while ago for his scam attempt and tons of manipulation attempts before that, now this guy Spoetnik is calling other coins a scam while he has been buddies with digital industry, i bet you also have been part of scams.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 01:29:09 PM

Time to turn up the heat on NXT boys Wink

NEVER poke the fucking bear morons LOL

cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 01:34:08 PM

sr member spoetnik has plenty of credibility. he just hates scams!  Grin

moonchaser

Activity: 442

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 10:10:16 PM

Not much going on in this thread.
It seems Spoetnik saved the day again by dumping some nonsense shit as usual.
Wherever people are doubting and making assumptions, there comes Spoetnik like the dark avenger farting and shitting allover the place.
I thought I was gonna see some serious arguments...

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:12:29 PM

Have a look at this guys..

someone tipped me off saying they are asking for like 1,200 2,500 BTC or something for an IPO
then i looked at the first page picture info and then the last page both are warning signs !

first of all this whole picture only routine is scammy !
and i seen this concept with a picture in another topic here like 2 months back or something so i think it's the same guy etc
that other older topic was in alt main here somewhere and the concept was the same pretty much and it was a picture only too !

then.. i looked at the last page of that ANN topic (posted OCT 20th 2014) for Blocknet and i see the OP talking about it being closed source.
then the guy on chat told me fuck all has been released..

so.. that ANN topic is of course self moderated LOL

Hence the discussion here..

I hope it's obvious people should be cautious about that Blocknet project ....i heard more than enough to stay way Wink

i also said on chat earlier, i bet the Monero and HYP guys commissioned that project to lure me away from their two coins hahahaha
But seriously though.. what if they did  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

edit:
I forgot to add the ANN topic link for Blocknet =  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.0

edit2:
- Updated IPO amount (it's 2500 not 1200)
- Also there is reports of questions going unanswered too (worth mentioning / red flag)

Your a scam

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:39:34 PM

Not much going on in this thread.
It seems Spoetnik saved the day again by dumping some nonsense shit as usual.
Wherever people are doubting and making assumptions, there comes Spoetnik like the dark avenger farting and shitting allover the place.

they are cowards who are IPO'ing your ass for closed source code for 2,500 BTC on vaporware mystery garbage ignoring questions.

not tell me my cocky little shits would rather in vest in that or Spoetnik farts ?

UnicornFarts

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:43:10 PM

And I'd think I would see something substantial before people asked for a million dollars.  Instead they are

. dilluting peoples XC coins by taking stuff off the XC roadmap and using it for a NEW INVESTMENT (aka your money)

. keeping their current project xc closed sourced

. they somehow think that taking one coin that's worth 1.4 million with a dozen other coins worth a total together of less than one million.  and making it to where you can exchange any of them thru the wallets is worth a million dollars?

the burden of proof should be on the people asking for money.  all i see is marketing and hyperboll.  

"Hey!  Wanna send XC over SMS?  Use BockNET - it will automatically trade your XC's for SMS coin.  Send it to new user and switch back to XC.  Lost half your investment?  Sorry ... sms coin isn't very liquid"

the level of stupid in altcoins is growing at an exponential rate.  purchasing unicornfarts makes more sense than blocknet
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:58:07 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2014, 11:34:44 PM by EmilioMann

LOL

"JimmyZed" is a fake profile from IconicExpert who nobody else trusts and created this account to scam noobs creating a fake pump&dump group https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=788644.0

"Stealthcoin" isn't a stealthcoin dev. This is a troll and fudster account using the stealthcoin name.

"Spoetnik": just look at his avatar: "FUD first and ask questions later !" Trust: -4 Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

LOL LOL LOL
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 11:04:34 PM

LOL

"JimmyZed" is a fake profile from IconicExpert who nobody else trusts and created this account to scam noobs creating a fake pump&dump group https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=788644.0

"Stealthcoin" isn't a stealthcoin dev. This is a troll and fudster account using the stealthcoin name. Just check his last posts.

"Spoetnik": just look at his avatar: "FUD first and ask questions later !" Trust: -4 Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

LOL LOL LOL

Dont worry, Sputters will be along soon to negate your claim and scatter it to the 4 winds LOL

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
BitcoiNaked

Activity: 456

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 11:15:00 PM

This Thread made to buy into Blocknet lol
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: