Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:03:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bee-Ads.com - New Advertising Platforms  (Read 16126 times)
powbit.com

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 09:46:19 AM

Signed up today to give it a try. Really not happy about the fact they display a big ad promoting their own business on my site, but dont give a single satoshi even for thousands of visits. I'll give it another day or so, will abandon bee ads if this continues beyond that.
until your ad space gets attention you can place your own banners with reflinks Wink

MIKI785

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:46:07 PM

Signed up today to give it a try. Really not happy about the fact they display a big ad promoting their own business on my site, but dont give a single satoshi even for thousands of visits. I'll give it another day or so, will abandon bee ads if this continues beyond that.
Then you don't understand how the site works.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 10:15:06 PM

Always read the FAQ when registering in a new service:

How does it work?

Answer:
Bee-Ads bid system is quite straightforward. It is based on pay-per-24 hours model. Advertiser will decide the amount he wants to pay for 24 hours campaign and he place the relevant bid for an ad-slot time. If he is alone he has a guarancy of all views/clicks from this ad-slot. If there is more bids for the same ad-slot, he receives the relevant portion of views and higher is his share, higher is the chance to get clicks as well. Advertiser can as well put highest bid to beat all competitors for an ad-slot (for example he receives 75% of time share) but he has funds only for limited time (3 hours lets say). Then during next 3 hours he receives 75% of views and after his funds diminish to zero, his bid is terminated. So advertisers can place "short-time aggressive bid". Publishers get funds from bids transferred continously to their balance.

http://bee-ads.com/page-faq.html

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 03:13:18 PM

the problem is not the banner self-promotion)...the problem is i do not have enough unique visitors to interest many sponsors.
But the system seem fair.

syuhide

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 03:27:06 PM

New Bitcoin Advertising Platforms:

Advertisers: do you want to advertise your website/service/product? Willing to pay in Bitcoins? Doesn't matter what kind of audience - targeting - you are looking for, we have a solution for you.
Publishers: want make more BTC of your website traffic? Sign up with us and see your profit rise

We are offering three different ad platforms:

BEE-ADS.COM :

Pay-Per-Time System - Advertisers buy a time period for which their ads will be shown on Publishers website. They bid against each other for time share. Stats for Advertisers to find best possible ad-slot to bid on. All AIB advertising formats supported.
Easy to use. Deposits and Withdrawals in BTC only.
As we are a proper LTD company we can provide INVOICES for your TAX purposes if requested.

BITSENSE-ADS.COM :

CPC and CPM based platform: Publishers are being paid by number of unique visits/clicks on their website. Advertisers can target audience by geo, keywords, content etc. It is Real-Time-Bidding platform with all stats available, conected to number of Ad Exchanges (Google DFP, Rubicon, OpenX and many more) so it guarantees the highest possible eCPM/eCPC for any ad-slot. At the moment we are not accepting any new clients as some of the Ad-Exchanges have pretty high requirements (traffic, content quality etc) and we are demonstrating our premium partner websites to settle good agreements with them. Planned opening for new clients is November 14th.

PUBLISHERS with more then 300K unique visits per month and interested about starting using Bitsense-Ads as supplement for their Adsense income feel free to contact us now as you can be eligible for immediate approval.

USD, EUR and BTC accepted for both Deposits and Withdrawals - Paypal, Payza accounts available.

BEE-CLICK.COM  

Classic PTC service. Advertisers can acquire targeted traffic for their website by publishing their ad with us. At the moment beta testing for closed audience only but will be up for public use within a week.
BTC and Payza, Paypal options.

i have one of your advertisement on my faucet ..but whenever i check the stats of my add,it is static but there are more than 150+ visitor everyday in my site, please help me out.

thank you.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Josef27

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 10:34:08 PM

Where can I change the Wallet ID? I don't see any options Undecided

i needed a change few weeks ago and you have to ask them to do that via email, was no problem
Have been waiting for two weeks and stilll got no replies. So I seems has a problem there
bitboy11

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 07:23:49 PM

Total SCAM site!!! Angry
Ran off with my 0.005BTC
bitcoin1387

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 09:45:47 PM

Look, I believe this may be interesting for those who have much traffic on your website. I myself did not have much gain using this platform.
marzalpac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:01:17 AM

Total SCAM site!!! Angry
Ran off with my 0.005BTC

how is this a scam site? never had any problem with them

**Free Bitcoin Faucet 9BITZ.EU - win up to MILLION satoshi every hour ****
bitboy11

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 04:12:33 AM

Total SCAM site!!! Angry
Ran off with my 0.005BTC

how is this a scam site? never had any problem with them

Me neither, until they ran off with my 0.005BTC Angry
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1114058.msg11853827#msg11853827
bitboy11

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 03:13:40 PM

OK, Bee-Ads finally sent me a response about my deposit.
So they are not a scam after all...however, they sure need to work on their customer support.
IrinaOrlova

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 07:04:39 PM

Where can I change the Wallet ID? I wrote an e-mail a week ago ... did not respond(((
adbtc.info

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Cheap and easy advertising

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 06:28:11 AM

Could you please inform us about your new fees structure?
I've been receiving only 80% of my gains from publishing...

AdBTC.info - Bitcoin advertising network - you set the price, or just advertise for free!
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:18:22 AM

I have been watching this website from a distance but i am yet to see any payment proof.
Please can anybody post a payment proof screen shot?
It will be appreciable to me before joining.
adbtc.info

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 07:29:52 AM

I have been watching this website from a distance but i am yet to see any payment proof.
I've had many payments from them, lazy to make screens but I guarantee that they are paying.

AdBTC.info - Bitcoin advertising network - you set the price, or just advertise for free!
melisande

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:46:09 AM

I've had many payments from them, lazy to make screens but I guarantee that they are paying.
O.K, should i take this as a vouch from you and refer back to you should it all turn to time wasting project?
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:58:56 AM

I think this service is most likely dead, no new features, slow support, problems with deposits..
You can use AdBit.co, or new and amazing MellowAds.
melisande

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 08:24:36 AM

I think this service is most likely dead, no new features, slow support, problems with deposits..
Oh, thank you i was about adding them to my websites, it would have been a time wasting project.
I will check your recommendations but have you received any payments from them.
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 08:30:26 AM

Oh, thank you i was about adding them to my websites, it would have been a time wasting project.
I will check your recommendations but have you received any payments from them.

Stop stalking me! Cheesy

I didn't get any payment, I never used this service. I always liked AdBit.co, now my #1 is MellowAds. I just posted it regarding to others.
adbtc.info

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 08:30:49 AM

O.K, should i take this as a vouch from you and refer back to you should it all turn to time wasting project?
Lol I can't speak for them but I just can vouch that I am receiving payments Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: