Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:16:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Selling] $100 Amazon Cards @ 80%  (Read 1750 times)
Mrbutter (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 05:23:40 PM

I am selling my amazon gift cards for bitcoins,

I have $100 gift cards in stock right now
Price:$80

All Prices based off Bitstamp
I will only sell if buyer sends first or we use escrow; that's you choose and is a reputable member on the forum.

PM for series buyers only
Mrbutter (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:51:13 PM

I will only sell if buyer sends first or we use escrow; that's you choose and is a reputable member on the forum.

Bump
Lowered price to $70
MisteredF

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 10:08:35 PM

Seems like Amazon gift cards are becoming the new Starbucks around here. Sellers are suddenly all coming out of the woodwork. Every day there are 2 or 3 more.  I guess with all the credit card hacking at all the major department stores these days lots of folks are going to wonder what they bought from Amazon with their credit cards.  At 70% off .... tempting great price but whether they work or not there is no chance they are legit.  
FeelTheBeat

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 10:28:48 PM

Seems like Amazon gift cards are becoming the new Starbucks around here. Sellers are suddenly all coming out of the woodwork. Every day there are 2 or 3 more.  I guess with all the credit card hacking at all the major department stores these days lots of folks are going to wonder what they bought from Amazon with their credit cards.  At 70% off .... tempting great price but whether they work or not there is no chance they are legit.  

Depends. Not all are stolen, I am getting free amazon cards for downloading apps with my phone (10-20$ per month), so I am glad to sell them for 80% of initial value.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 10:52:09 PM

Actually, Amazon GC were basically where Starbucks GC are today. Tons of people used to sell them, they just dipped down a bit. If anything, Starbucks are basically where Amazon GC used to be. Either way, you still could get effed up.
Mrbutter (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:55:34 AM

Bump

Still selling cheaper at $70.
Mrbutter (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:57:06 AM

bump
Mrbutter (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:07:51 PM

Bump
Mrbutter (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:55:22 PM

6 left!
MisteredF

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:54:45 PM

Depends. Not all are stolen, I am getting free amazon cards for downloading apps with my phone (10-20$ per month), so I am glad to sell them for 80% of initial value.

Maybe, but $10 or $20 a month isn't the same as "I just got from a friend, or I just won, all the $100 cards you want."   I've had no problem with Starbucks cards but I'm only risking $25 for $100 but with the Amazon cards I wouldn't risk $70-$90 to save a couple bucks.  When they start selling $100 for $30 I'd take a gamble.
Mrbutter (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 11:32:24 PM

Maybe, but $10 or $20 a month isn't the same as "I just got from a friend, or I just won, all the $100 cards you want."   I've had no problem with Starbucks cards but I'm only risking $25 for $100 but with the Amazon cards I wouldn't risk $70-$90 to save a couple bucks.  When they start selling $100 for $30 I'd take a gamble.

So you're basically admitting that it's right for you to purchase dirt cheap starbucks gift card knowing that there is no chance they are legit? And you come here to bash on me for selling amazon cards? Seems very hypocritical that you engage in purchasing dirt cheap startbucks but condemns the sale of discounted amazon gift cards.

Look at you with your high morals LOL smh
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782829.msg8823968#msg8823968
MisteredF

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 01:04:55 AM

Maybe, but $10 or $20 a month isn't the same as "I just got from a friend, or I just won, all the $100 cards you want."   I've had no problem with Starbucks cards but I'm only risking $25 for $100 but with the Amazon cards I wouldn't risk $70-$90 to save a couple bucks.  When they start selling $100 for $30 I'd take a gamble.

So you're basically admitting that it's right for you to purchase dirt cheap starbucks gift card knowing that there is no chance they are legit? And you come here to bash on me for selling amazon cards? Seems very hypocritical that you engage in purchasing dirt cheap startbucks but condemns the sale of discounted amazon gift cards.

Look at you with your high morals LOL smh
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782829.msg8823968#msg8823968

First of all, it's a lot less "moral" representing something as legitimately obtained if it is not.  That would be a misrepresentation which seems to be the SOP around here. That plus "lifetime guarantee". 

That being said, I've never represented my morals to be any higher (or lower) than anyone else's here.  I'm as much a part of "the problem" as the sellers are although I wasn't the one to "obtain" them from ??wherever??.  In the law (just as an example not an accusation) buying stolen goods gets a less severe punishment than stealing them.  Both are bad, but one gets a greater punishment.

What I do say is that KNOWING that they are not legit I will not risk losing 80% of face value.  It's not worth $20 savings to me but if the savings were 70-80% I might take my chances to have my Amazon account shut down. But it's not worth it for 20% savings.  So basically my morals have a price tag, just like politicians.   Wink

The odds of 90% (not all) of the gift cards on here being legit are slim to none.
IAmTheOutlander

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 03:25:23 PM

I will buy all you have left. PM me.

I sell discount Gift Cards(Starbucks, Amazon, B&N, Gamestop)Media Subscriptions (Netflix, Hulu Plus, Spotify). www.EasyeGift.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: