Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:22:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [LOWEST PRICES] Bitcointalk.org Accounts  (Read 9809 times)
ValueAccounts (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 05:45:55 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2015, 02:08:34 PM by ValueAccounts

Why would I want to buy an account?
People buy accounts to participate in signature campaigns and earn BTC just by posting.

How much can I earn in a signature campaign? You can earn over 1BTC a month by posting.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

I will beat any other account sellers' prices!                

SALE CURRENTLY ON!

Escrow is accepted or you have to send first.

Prices are negotiable. Please PM all offers or if you want to know more about anything Smiley

Accounts have not been hacked.

Accounts have either neutral overall trust or no trust feedback at all.

Every account is enrolled in a pay per-post campaign.

Hero Accounts from only 0.7 BTC (several available). 20% OFF RIGHT NOW

• 0.8BTC per 500+ activity account

Senior Accounts from only 0.30BTC (several available) Some accounts have avatars. 12% OFF RIGHT NOW

• 0.30BTC per 250+ activity account
  • 0.33BTC per 300+ activity account
  • 0.36BTC per 350+ activity account
  • 0.45BTC per 400+ activity account
  • 0.55BTC per 450+ activity account

Full Member Accounts from only .13 BTC (several available) 7% OFF RIGHT NOW

• 0.13BTC per 120+ activity account
  • 0.21BTC per 190+ activity account
  • 0.25BTC per 220+ activity account
Prices are negotiable. Please PM all offers.

EARN BTCBTCBTC BY POSTING ON THIS FORUM! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=836477 ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓
▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ Cheapest Accounts Available, PROFIT in less than a month! ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓
ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:40:27 PM

A few more members, full members and senior members will be added to the inventory shortly. Around 10 in total, the current inventory is to see if there is interest at all in anything.

EARN BTCBTCBTC BY POSTING ON THIS FORUM! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=836477 ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓
▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ Cheapest Accounts Available, PROFIT in less than a month! ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓
ladybitcoin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:48:06 PM

I am new here and just watch your post bitcointalk accounts for sell what is benefit of these accounts and if I buy one account from you then what is guarantee admin or mods not ban my account waiting for reply from you about these my questions
ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:00:14 PM

I am new here and just watch your post bitcointalk accounts for sell what is benefit of these accounts and if I buy one account from you then what is guarantee admin or mods not ban my account waiting for reply from you about these my questions

Benefits include:
- Hardly any posting time limits, you can post every few seconds unlike with your current account.
- You can participate in high paying signature campaigns, over 0.12BTC a month just by posting as you normally would (in the future there may be more campaigns, check out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0).
- Claim free BTC giveaways in the Games & Rounds section.

The sale of accounts is allowed as per https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303414.msg3269475#msg3269475

The guarantee I can also provide is that the account is in perfect standing (no risk of getting banned currently). Once you purchase the account, it is up to you to follow the forum guidelines with posting (don't spam just for signature payments or post offtopic posts constantly). If they are respected, the account will have no risk of being banned.

miner699er

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:22:08 PM

Hello I am interested but what security is there from you just taking the account back by changing the password?
kogmaw

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:37:43 PM

are your prices realistic or no.

the signature is understandable, but not these days since most require to be sr.member like primedice.
ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:04:54 AM

Hello I am interested but what security is there from you just taking the account back by changing the password?

Once you are in control of the account (changed email, security question and password) it is yours. I cannot change the password back.

ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:38:28 AM

the signature is understandable, but not these days since most require to be sr.member like primedice.

They are very realistic. ROI is simple enough to achieve and is definitely achievable.

Status will continue to update (senior to hero for example) as you claim monthly/weekly signature payments.

peligro

Activity: 593
Merit: 500

1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 10:13:52 AM

Once you are in control of the account (changed email, security question and password) it is yours. I cannot change the password back.

It can end up badly if the account was hacked, or if the previous owner decides to create a problem. For a demonstration, read through this thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741302.0

The buyer lost 1.1 BTC used to buy the account as its now useless.
ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 12:45:11 PM

It can end up badly if the account was hacked, or if the previous owner decides to create a problem. For a demonstration, read through this thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741302.0

The buyer lost 1.1 BTC used to buy the account as its now useless.

All my accounts were not hacked and the ones which had a previous owner have no issues relating to account ownership.

peligro

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 12:08:06 PM

All my accounts were not hacked and the ones which had a previous owner have no issues relating to account ownership.

You are obviously going to say that whether they are hacked or not. Once your buyers get in trouble you can just create a new account and start again.
ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:00:30 PM

You are obviously going to say that whether they are hacked or not. Once your buyers get in trouble you can just create a new account and start again.

That's where the aspect of honesty and trust plays a major role. I can assure that accounts have no issues, buyers will have to trust me with that.

peligro

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 06:25:51 AM

That's where the aspect of honesty and trust plays a major role. I can assure that accounts have no issues, buyers will have to trust me with that.

If you are honest and trustworthy you needn't have hidden behind a newly created account. Unless you are claiming to have joined here recently and suddenly ended up with a lot of accounts.
ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:39:53 PM

If you are honest and trustworthy you needn't have hidden behind a newly created account. Unless you are claiming to have joined here recently and suddenly ended up with a lot of accounts.

Just like every other alt account, I have created a new account to be able to associate myself with opinions that are usually unpopular with other members (which may lead to falsified negative ratings if they disagree with my actions)

I quote: "Some people have alt accounts so that they may speak their mind without people associating certain ideals or policies to them"

raveldoni

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 12:35:10 PM

I think his prices are more or less realistic from what I have seen around the boards. He's not ripping off anybody, although I guess you could always haggle Smiley

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 06:01:39 PM

I think his prices are more or less realistic from what I have seen around the boards. He's not ripping off anybody, although I guess you could always haggle Smiley

I believe they are, and yes you sure can!

AwesomeTRADER

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 03:19:01 AM

I'll buy a full member with 225 activity for 0.1. Please message me if interested, though keep in mind that you will be going through a rigorous process of testing whether the account is hacked etc etc

ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 09:04:21 AM

I'll buy a full member with 225 activity for 0.1. Please message me if interested, though keep in mind that you will be going through a rigorous process of testing whether the account is hacked etc etc

PM'ing you now.

ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:45:46 AM

More accounts now available Smiley

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:13:14 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 05:32:00 AM by WaffleMaster

Wow look at these prices! Good luck selling OP best deal on seniors I've seen  Cheesy /s
ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 02:57:43 PM

Wow look at these prices! Good luck selling OP best deal on seniors I've seen  Cheesy

Thanks! Get an account today guys!

ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:14:27 AM

Lowest prices available here! Even with other sellers offering discounts, these accounts are cheaper!

Oriannaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 07:31:52 PM

are you willing to go lower on the full member accounts? if not, its cool ill just look some where else.
ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 04:56:20 PM

are you willing to go lower on the full member accounts? if not, its cool ill just look some where else.

Sure all prices are negotiable.

Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:16:47 PM

Hey there, you wanna swap a full member account with domains or advertising space on my website
Coincompound.com?
Gets 250k+ pageviews a month
I will give you a  leaderboard or a box. Up to you.
I have the domains
Tradebitcoin.pw
Uzi.pw
Stakebitco.in

Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:02:20 PM

Bump!
Please respond to my post above.

ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 09:39:01 PM

No thanks I sent you a PM.

AwesomeTRADER

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 07:11:11 AM

how much for a full member with 225 activity?

ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 06:33:59 PM

how much for a full member with 225 activity?

Sent you a PM.

capricorn

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 11:58:39 AM

PM me the detail
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
bitboy11

Activity: 534

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 05:49:03 PM

If you have any Full Member accounts for only 0.1BTC, I would be happy to oblige. Smiley
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 10:17:28 AM

Bump

These are the lowest prices on the forum!

how's the post quality of your accounts ?

can you garranty it ?

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 11:00:24 PM

Bump

These are the lowest prices on the forum!

how's the post quality of your accounts ?

can you garranty it ?

They are non spammy and have ideas behind them, not mindlessly made.

I can guarantee that the account will not be banned due to my actions, yes.

Ombamaq

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:59:53 PM

Any Full Member account for 0.05 ?

Please PM me i want to buy

Thanks
ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:14:47 PM

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2326

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:42:06 PM

Prices are negotiable. Please PM all offers or if you want to know more about anything Smiley

Every account is enrolled in a pay per-post campaign (set-pay currently)

Hero Accounts from only 1.0 BTC (several available).
  • 1.0BTC per 500+ activity accounts with neutral overall trust

Senior Accounts from only 0.4BTC (several available) Some accounts have avatars.
  • 0.40BTC per 250+ activity account
  • 0.46BTC per 300+ activity account
  • 0.50BTC per 350+ activity account (Some do have default Green Trust)
  • 0.55BTC per 400+ activity account
  • 0.70BTC per 450+ activity account

Full Member Accounts from only .14 BTC (several available)
  • 0.14BTC per 120+ activity account
  • 0.22BTC per 190+ activity account
  • 0.30BTC per 220+ activity account

Member Accounts from only .07 BTC (several available)
  • 0.07BTC per 60+ activity account
  • 0.09BTC per 80+ activity account
  • 0.10BTC per 100+ activity account

People buy accounts so they don't have to wait a massive 360 seconds every time they post.
Some want to participate in signature campaigns.

How much can I earn in a signature campaign?
despite this person using a very similar format as what I use on my sales thread, this person is not me.
ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:48:25 PM

Buy an account now (senior or hero for the most earnings), post well and you can ROI in a month!

PistolPete

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 08:19:42 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2015, 08:17:04 PM by PistolPete

Some of the accounts on sale, will keep updating the list as I keep uncovering more:

fathur01, nizamcc, anshar, yeponlyone, TrollboxChamp, DeboraMeeks, nor9865, MikeCorleone, 2double0, pierre11

Check link in my signature.
ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:32:10 AM

No

Porterfield

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 11:32:59 AM

Hello,

I am interested to buy.

Please PM me.

Thanks

Accounts have either neutral overall trust or no trust feedback at all.

Every account is enrolled in a pay per-post campaign.

Hero Accounts from only 1.0 BTC (several available).
  • 1.0BTC per 500+ activity account

Senior Accounts from only 0.4BTC (several available) Some accounts have avatars.
  • 0.40BTC per 250+ activity account
  • 0.46BTC per 300+ activity account
  • 0.52BTC per 350+ activity account
  • 0.58BTC per 400+ activity account
  • 0.70BTC per 450+ activity account

Full Member Accounts from only .14 BTC (several available)
  • 0.14BTC per 120+ activity account
  • 0.22BTC per 190+ activity account
  • 0.32BTC per 220+ activity account

Member Accounts from only .07 BTC (several available)
  • 0.07BTC per 60+ activity account
  • 0.09BTC per 80+ activity account
  • 0.10BTC per 100+ activity account

People buy accounts so they don't have to wait a massive 360 seconds every time they post.
Some want to participate in signature campaigns.

How much can I earn in a signature campaign?
PistolPete

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 09:29:07 AM

To make the buyers aware

Some of the accounts on sale, will keep updating the list as I keep uncovering more:

fathur01, nizamcc, anshar, yeponlyone, TrollboxChamp, DeboraMeeks, nor9865, MikeCorleone, 2double0, pierre11

Porterfield

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 11:34:44 AM

Whats wrong with those account in the list you provided?

ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 02:39:18 PM

Nothing, PistolPete just seems to think that they are the ones being sold, which he clearly doesn't like. He is an account buyer too.

Porterfield

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 08:29:46 PM

I see.....thanks for that:)

Nothing, PistolPete just seems to think that they are the ones being sold, which he clearly doesn't like. He is an account buyer too.
Rum152

Activity: 147

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 11:24:43 PM

Bump. Prices have been lowered.
No they haven't. According to your OP:

Last edit: Januray 9, 2015, 4:52:11 PM by ValueAccounts

ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 10:54:38 AM

Check again now.

Up to 20% off and prices are still negotiable! ROI in less than a month.

Rum152

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 06:28:39 PM

Check again now.

I see that you edited your OP now (only after being called out). I would consider you lying about changing your prices when you have not to be somewhat dishonest.

ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 07:41:39 PM

Check again now.

I see that you edited your OP now (only after being called out). I would consider you lying about changing your prices when you have not to be somewhat dishonest.

I wasn't lying, I never said when they were lowered (which was at the time of the last edit). Either way, they were lower than any other account sellers' prices and have been further reduced.

Rum152

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 07:43:44 PM

Check again now.

I wasn't lying, I never said when they were lowered (which was at the time of the last edit). Either way, they were lower than any other account sellers' prices and have been further reduced.
Your post implied that your prices were just lowered when you made the post. Sure you could argue that you lowered them a long time ago however you were clearly trying to get viewers to think the prices were just lowered.

ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:12:35 PM

Check again now.

Your post implied that your prices were just lowered when you made the post. Sure you could argue that you lowered them a long time ago however you were clearly trying to get viewers to think the prices were just lowered.

That is known as a bump.

Rum152

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:16:00 PM

Check again now.

That is known as a bump.
Your bump was misleading as you did not recently lower your prices. If you wanted to bump then you would have said "bump". If you wanted to say that you lowered your prices then you would have said "Prices lowered on Januray 9, 2015, 4:52:11 PM by ValueAccounts"

ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 07:31:32 AM

Check again now.

That is known as a bump.
Your bump was misleading as you did not recently lower your prices. If you wanted to bump then you would have said "bump". If you wanted to say that you lowered your prices then you would have said "Prices lowered on Januray 9, 2015, 4:52:11 PM by ValueAccounts"

A bump can't be misleading.
Prices lowered yesterday.

funtotry

Activity: 420

Ever wanted to run your own casino? PM me for info

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 07:36:22 PM

Looks like you have good sales and trust, but some other sellers are beating your prices like quickseller and other smaller ones. Do you offer price match on request? Or are your initial rates supposed to beat the competition?

ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:48:09 PM

Looks like you have good sales and trust, but some other sellers are beating your prices like quickseller and other smaller ones. Do you offer price match on request? Or are your initial rates supposed to beat the competition?

I have the lowest initial prices currently.

Do you offer price match on request?
I can offer them if you provide proof of another reputable seller selling the same kind of account but at a lower price.

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 10:30:35 AM

Be careful! There maybe hacked accounts! Undecided

@OP: Can you PM me links to a few accounts that you have in control? I may post here if the account isn't hacked.

~~MZ~~

ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 07:09:55 AM

Be careful! There maybe hacked accounts! Undecided

@OP: Can you PM me links to a few accounts that you have in control? I may post here if the account isn't hacked.

~~MZ~~

Accounts have been in my control for over 4 months and were not hacked.

breakbeater

Activity: 444

Life is a bitch, get used to it...

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 07:22:05 AM

Do you buy accounts too? or just selling...
ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:33:32 PM

Do you buy accounts too? or just selling...

Selling currently.

ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 09:56:48 AM

ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 10:56:23 AM

Bump

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 11:06:34 AM

Please correct the statement. Quickseller sells these account for cheaper price. Smiley

-MZ

ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 08:14:15 PM

Please correct the statement. Quickseller sells these account for cheaper price. Smiley

-MZ

Not anymore!

CHEAPEST ACCOUNTS AVAILABLE HERE.

Profit in less than a month.

AnswerQuestion

Activity: 141

777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 09:29:29 PM

-MZ

Not anymore!

I don't understand the need to be offering the cheapest accounts around. Does this mean that you are offering the lowest quality accounts around (like about to get banned for spamming, participates in a lot of giveaways, makes a lot of useless posts)?

The reason I ask is that generally speaking things that have very low prices tend to be of lower quality.

ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:36:31 PM

-MZ

Not anymore!

I don't understand the need to be offering the cheapest accounts around. Does this mean that you are offering the lowest quality accounts around (like about to get banned for spamming, participates in a lot of giveaways, makes a lot of useless posts)?

The reason I ask is that generally speaking things that have very low prices tend to be of lower quality.

Nope, just being competitive with my prices is all.

funtotry

Activity: 420

Ever wanted to run your own casino? PM me for info

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 03:21:17 AM

Just want to clarify something. What if I purchased an account (not that I want to) at the level below senior. It is significantly lower price and it is very easy transaction. What if I resold it 2 weeks later when it turns into senior, and therefore making a profit. What is to prevent people from abusing your service like this?

98problems

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 03:24:13 AM

Just want to clarify something. What if I purchased an account (not that I want to) at the level below senior. It is significantly lower price and it is very easy transaction. What if I resold it 2 weeks later when it turns into senior, and therefore making a profit. What is to prevent people from abusing your service like this?
You are kidding right? You are describing exactly how the market operates.

I don't see how you figure that this would be abusing anything at all

ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 07:03:38 AM

It's not abusing, just investing and making smart money.

ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:40:28 PM

Bump

ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 04:31:17 PM

bump. Escrow will be used. Accounts are not stolen/hacked.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 04:35:09 PM

your trust says otherwise Huh
ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 03:16:54 PM

Check the reference. That says otherwise to your comment too.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 03:20:20 PM

Check the reference. That says otherwise to your comment too.
I think that the account was hacked, though this can never be known for certain.

The IP that posted the loan request from yussuf89's account also posted this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=960603.0
Someone with the same IP was trying to sell another account here, presumably hacked:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=925024.0

yussuf89's password wasn't changed/reset recently except for when marcotheminer did it, so the attacker must have somehow gotten his password. Keylogger or phishing, maybe.

Zeki's IP matches yussuf89.

Since ownership of the account is contested, I'm thinking that I should not restore the account and let people give trust ratings depending on what happens. For example, if marcotheminer needs to eat the entire cost of this when he's mostly not at fault, some people might want to give yussuf89 negative feedback.
I think that marcotheminer should return the account now since it was probably hacked, but everyone should give yussuf89 negative feedback for being unable to stand behind his account's actions unless he pays 50-75% of the loan principle. (This is just my opinion -- I'm not going to try to enforce it.)
ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:00:05 PM

How about quoting the actual account owner's message, not theymos'?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: