Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:41:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LOWEST PRICES] Bitcointalk.org Accounts  (Read 9809 times)
ValueAccounts (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 05:45:55 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2015, 02:08:34 PM by ValueAccounts

Why would I want to buy an account?
People buy accounts to participate in signature campaigns and earn BTC just by posting.

How much can I earn in a signature campaign? You can earn over 1BTC a month by posting.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

I will beat any other account sellers' prices!                

SALE CURRENTLY ON!

Escrow is accepted or you have to send first.

Prices are negotiable. Please PM all offers or if you want to know more about anything Smiley

Accounts have not been hacked.

Accounts have either neutral overall trust or no trust feedback at all.

Every account is enrolled in a pay per-post campaign.

Hero Accounts from only 0.7 BTC (several available). 20% OFF RIGHT NOW

• 0.8BTC per 500+ activity account

Senior Accounts from only 0.30BTC (several available) Some accounts have avatars. 12% OFF RIGHT NOW

• 0.30BTC per 250+ activity account
  • 0.33BTC per 300+ activity account
  • 0.36BTC per 350+ activity account
  • 0.45BTC per 400+ activity account
  • 0.55BTC per 450+ activity account

Full Member Accounts from only .13 BTC (several available) 7% OFF RIGHT NOW

• 0.13BTC per 120+ activity account
  • 0.21BTC per 190+ activity account
  • 0.25BTC per 220+ activity account
Prices are negotiable. Please PM all offers.

EARN BTCBTCBTC BY POSTING ON THIS FORUM! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=836477 ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓
▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ Cheapest Accounts Available, PROFIT in less than a month! ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:40:27 PM

A few more members, full members and senior members will be added to the inventory shortly. Around 10 in total, the current inventory is to see if there is interest at all in anything.

EARN BTCBTCBTC BY POSTING ON THIS FORUM! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=836477 ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓
▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ Cheapest Accounts Available, PROFIT in less than a month! ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓
ladybitcoin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:48:06 PM

I am new here and just watch your post bitcointalk accounts for sell what is benefit of these accounts and if I buy one account from you then what is guarantee admin or mods not ban my account waiting for reply from you about these my questions
ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:00:14 PM

I am new here and just watch your post bitcointalk accounts for sell what is benefit of these accounts and if I buy one account from you then what is guarantee admin or mods not ban my account waiting for reply from you about these my questions

Benefits include:
- Hardly any posting time limits, you can post every few seconds unlike with your current account.
- You can participate in high paying signature campaigns, over 0.12BTC a month just by posting as you normally would (in the future there may be more campaigns, check out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0).
- Claim free BTC giveaways in the Games & Rounds section.

The sale of accounts is allowed as per https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303414.msg3269475#msg3269475

The guarantee I can also provide is that the account is in perfect standing (no risk of getting banned currently). Once you purchase the account, it is up to you to follow the forum guidelines with posting (don't spam just for signature payments or post offtopic posts constantly). If they are respected, the account will have no risk of being banned.

miner699er

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:22:08 PM

Hello I am interested but what security is there from you just taking the account back by changing the password?
kogmaw

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:37:43 PM

are your prices realistic or no.

the signature is understandable, but not these days since most require to be sr.member like primedice.
ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:04:54 AM

Hello I am interested but what security is there from you just taking the account back by changing the password?

Once you are in control of the account (changed email, security question and password) it is yours. I cannot change the password back.

ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:38:28 AM

the signature is understandable, but not these days since most require to be sr.member like primedice.

They are very realistic. ROI is simple enough to achieve and is definitely achievable.

Status will continue to update (senior to hero for example) as you claim monthly/weekly signature payments.

peligro

Activity: 593
Merit: 500

1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 10:13:52 AM

Once you are in control of the account (changed email, security question and password) it is yours. I cannot change the password back.

It can end up badly if the account was hacked, or if the previous owner decides to create a problem. For a demonstration, read through this thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741302.0

The buyer lost 1.1 BTC used to buy the account as its now useless.
ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 12:45:11 PM

It can end up badly if the account was hacked, or if the previous owner decides to create a problem. For a demonstration, read through this thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741302.0

The buyer lost 1.1 BTC used to buy the account as its now useless.

All my accounts were not hacked and the ones which had a previous owner have no issues relating to account ownership.

peligro

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 12:08:06 PM

All my accounts were not hacked and the ones which had a previous owner have no issues relating to account ownership.

You are obviously going to say that whether they are hacked or not. Once your buyers get in trouble you can just create a new account and start again.
ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:00:30 PM

You are obviously going to say that whether they are hacked or not. Once your buyers get in trouble you can just create a new account and start again.

That's where the aspect of honesty and trust plays a major role. I can assure that accounts have no issues, buyers will have to trust me with that.

peligro

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 06:25:51 AM

That's where the aspect of honesty and trust plays a major role. I can assure that accounts have no issues, buyers will have to trust me with that.

If you are honest and trustworthy you needn't have hidden behind a newly created account. Unless you are claiming to have joined here recently and suddenly ended up with a lot of accounts.
ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:39:53 PM

If you are honest and trustworthy you needn't have hidden behind a newly created account. Unless you are claiming to have joined here recently and suddenly ended up with a lot of accounts.

Just like every other alt account, I have created a new account to be able to associate myself with opinions that are usually unpopular with other members (which may lead to falsified negative ratings if they disagree with my actions)

I quote: "Some people have alt accounts so that they may speak their mind without people associating certain ideals or policies to them"

raveldoni

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 12:35:10 PM

I think his prices are more or less realistic from what I have seen around the boards. He's not ripping off anybody, although I guess you could always haggle Smiley

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 06:01:39 PM

I think his prices are more or less realistic from what I have seen around the boards. He's not ripping off anybody, although I guess you could always haggle Smiley

I believe they are, and yes you sure can!

AwesomeTRADER

Activity: 238
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 03:19:01 AM

I'll buy a full member with 225 activity for 0.1. Please message me if interested, though keep in mind that you will be going through a rigorous process of testing whether the account is hacked etc etc

ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 09:04:21 AM

I'll buy a full member with 225 activity for 0.1. Please message me if interested, though keep in mind that you will be going through a rigorous process of testing whether the account is hacked etc etc

PM'ing you now.

ValueAccounts (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:45:46 AM

More accounts now available Smiley

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:13:14 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 05:32:00 AM by WaffleMaster

Wow look at these prices! Good luck selling OP best deal on seniors I've seen  Cheesy /s
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: