Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:20:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ELM] Element Coin  (Read 40255 times)
twarlock (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 03:16:17 PM

Greedy dev, ico + pos, and 1000 lines "we will do this, we will do that, we are number one, bla bla bla" ,.nothing new... Good luck with send your btc's in black hole guys ....

There's a rotten apple in the basket, therefore they all must be rotten ...

But please just for sake of the argument I'd really like to know: Where did you manage to see greed?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zlate

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 04:35:45 PM

@kosaet

We are limiting mining to two graphic cards and all of the 8.000 coins becoming spendable per day will be divided among those miners. All of the initail coins are offered for sale with 0,5% left for game launch. We have no coins left for ourselves, whatsoever. If that is greed, than feel free to call us greedy...

If you really see the need to post nonsense, all I can do is to ask you politely to at least read a bit about subject that you are commenting on. Should you still find anything questionable after reading, I would be more than happy to answer any possible question.

Thank you.
Zlate

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 11:07:53 PM

It is. And we're being open about the whole project.  Right people should notice.
real789

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

If you can't understand my post please report it

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:32:00 AM

can i get official news from "unreal engine" for support your game?  Shocked
link please  Grin

===Sempak===
Kearney52

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:34:13 AM

is that possible to mine this coin?
1MCoin

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:41:17 AM

I don't think so ,ICO coins are not suitable for mining I think!

Free Distribution 50,000,000 VPNCOIN !!!
Vv8RxzrEWDdhF4mvKCDUdKY9offQtjpR82
Zlate

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 09:11:01 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2014, 03:11:43 PM by Zlate

can i get official news from "unreal engine" for support your game?  Shocked
link please  Grin
Unreal engine - https://www.unrealengine.com/what-is-unreal-engine-4

Coins are not minable, but you could say that they are indirectly minable; 8.000 coins will become spendable every day for the next ~27 years, and they will be divided among miners at our mining pool. Coins that are mined in the mining pool will be put for sale and 50% of the profit will be also divided among miners, Element Group members and Stability fund. Other details are in the Gradually spendable premine and Portfolio section of the announcement and in the White paper, of course.

What work is done on your game besides selecting an engine? Let me guess: none.

No concept art? No real design docs? That's a sign of zero work done in game development. If you think you can dev an MMOFPS/RPG game in 6 months, even on an existing framework, you're -fucking insane-. Public Beta in May means you should already have an internal version that is playable. Unless of course you have a team of 30 experienced game devs coming on board next month.

This is so obviously over-stating what is even possible. Nice try.
I am not "fucking insane", but your attitude sure is. Do we look like a bunch of 13 year olds dreaming about making an MMO? We have put our faces, names, phone numbers and company data including work address on display on our webpage. Do you think we would do that if we didn't knew exactly what we were doing? Or maybe your skill as a hobby game developer includes additional skills of remote view and telepathy? Is that where your power of assessing our skills and manpower comes from? You're just guessing? Good for you. But you failed.

We actually have a team of 20 -25 developers on board, but they do have to get paid, you know. I cannot afford paying 30 people, but the six already onboard I can. It all depends on the success of this ICO. If we don't gather enough money to pay for the additional team, public beta will come out in the second half of 2016 instead of may 2015. Plus - there are our coders for the Unreal Engine expansion and a few people waiting for an "OK" so thay can join our design/development team.

As concept art goes, that is the least of our worries at this stage, but I am sure if I posted a few pretty pictures all would be swell for you and you would immediately invest, wouldn't you? Real game design documents? Seriously? I hope you didn't mean a traditional GDD, because that's a bunch of bull... One larger hiccup and you've written "a book" for nothing. Technical stuff, like the basis of the game mechanics and pointers for game balancing we have, but real game design documents will be comprised only upon team assessment as that is the only logical thing to do. But as I said, it all depends on this ICO.

I hope I have answered your questions, but I am sure it would not hurt you to post any questions or doubts that you have calmly, and with some manners at least. If you can't do that, I would politely ask you to constrain yourself from this topic and to remain calm and happy instead. Thank you.
Zlate

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 09:39:24 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2014, 11:36:20 PM by Zlate

@cryptolemaik

I would like to apologize. Not for supposedly being sarcastic or cynic but for engaging in conversation like this with you. I offered to answer any of your questions and politely asked you to keep the temper down, and still you accused me of unprofessional behavior. There is nothing good that can come out from conversation like that, so I can only apologize and move on.

As far as the ICO and especially the game are concerned, I can try to answer you, but I would first like to ask of you, in the most polite manner possible, to try and express any criticism in a constructive way. Our intentions really are good and if we find someone suggesting anything constructive and reasonable, we will certainly consider that. On the other hand, if you persist on being sarcastic and cynical - we really can't do anything with that, so there would be no point in talking at all.  

I sincerely enjoy intelligent and productive conversation and I am being totally open and honest about the whole project. We have an expression here saying, that if someone got burnt with a hot milk he would afterwards be suspicious drinking yogurt even; if you got burnt elsewhere, I am sorry for you, but please, don't take it out on us.

I never stated what stage the game is at and still you keep insisting about posting a video or something. I can quote you: "unless you have a team of 30 experienced game devs coming on board next month" - where did that got lost? I clearly answered you, that I have a team of 20+ developers who are ready to work for us, and with those already on board, we have more than your estimated number. On our meetings and throughout many discussions we came to a conclusion, that with modified UE engine plus SmartFox API, public beta could be done in 6 to 8 months. It seems to me, that we were doing pretty much the same math, wouldn't you say?

And still, instead of stating any questions about that, you rather act hostile? Why would you do that if your intentions are honest?

If it would make you feel better, try to think of us as an investors with a good plan. We started a company to do business and among other things to make that plan work. We are gathering a team of people each with her or his specific role in a company. We are investing ourselves, our time and our own money in the project and we are very well aware of the fact that the project can only be done with a good and fairly big team of developers under a good management, if we want to finish in any reasonable amount of time.

We're trying to do just that by raising money, which is something people have been doing for ages. We know that investors are crucial to our plan and we know that they are not here just for fun or because they feel charitable. People want to profit and our goal is to make that happen for them and even more for us, by sticking to a plan that we really believe is more than just good.

I could post some concept art from people we will be working with to prove that we have more than capable people on our team. I hope you haven't just decided to make our lives hard and that that could make a difference in your oppinion? I am not trying to persuade you into anything, but other people are also reading this. It is thursday evening here and tomorrow we have a national holiday. I don't like bothering anyone on their extended weekend, but I am sure I could find some unpublished concept art from a few of the people we will be working with.

You have every right to be skeptical and please, feel free to deny us of your investment, but our intensions are honest and we have already proved that by publishing all our data publicly. You don't have to do that here, but you can at least admit it to yourself, that we have a good and perfectly feasible plan. Don't bash us just because you can or you feel like it, but try to see the potential. I am not claiming there are no people more qualified than us who could make this project happen, but this is our project and our plan and we are more than willing to do our best to make it happen.
mightgetlucky

Activity: 138

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:57:42 AM

still cheap coins https://ico.elementcoin.io/index.php  Wink
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:03:09 PM

25 days is to long, people won't jump in till the last few days/hrs. Not sure why these ICO's are so long. It benefits no one. Why would I put money on something a month down the road goes live? Also of you want buzz around it, make it cheap and a low coin supply and it will blow up. Ie maryj, bitswift, they did it right for initial investors.

Zlate

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 03:10:14 PM

Yes you are right, it is long, but we are not looking to make quick buck and pump and dump is something we are trying to avoid.
We even implemented limited mining for that same reason. No big miners are allowed here. Wink

About initial investors - if you take a look at announcement you will see that we really tried to make it worthwhile to initial investors.
You can find out more in the "Ico investors" chapter.
Zlate

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 02:20:01 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2014, 06:51:55 PM by Zlate

Hello, again.

We really don't have to prove anything to you, as I have a feeling that whatever we do, you'll be claming that it is not enough or that someone can do better or whatever. Contrary to what you might have concluded, I learn all the time and in every situation, though I wonder what I could learn from you and even more, if you are a man enough to apologize for your blunt attacks and all the harsh words when you see the project progressing?

I wonder that, because it really is a bold statement to accuse someone of being a scamer and to not even remotely know that person? I might be a scamer or not and if you are interested, you certainly have every right to raise that question. But there is a great difference in concluding that you suspect someone might be a scammer or just bluntly accusing someone of indeed being one!? That is even more ridiculous than it would be if I was to accuse you of being a jerk and a real douchebag, merely because of your tone and your unfortunate use of words, as you really might be a wonderful person instead. Do you see how that could be wrong?

You were talking before of "the burden of professional behavior...". Well, that sounds a bit like a legal talk would, so in that manner, let me remind you of something you clearly forgot in all that writing - innocent until proven guilty. Does that ring any bells? How does that fit with your accusations?

By the way - how many scammers do you know, that would introduce themselves with their full names and addresses before scaming someone?

I really think that you are just overreacting and I will give you the benefit of a doubt that you didn't give me, that you are just an overly cautios person whithout any ill intensions. Feel free to prove me wrong, but I hope you'll instead come to see that what you are doing is at least morally wrong. I suspect that is what a person with honest intensions would do, but please, don't feel obliged to think so...
halibit
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:43:19 PM

If you, or anyone in your DEV team have past game projects to show, you may get more attention.
Good luck with your project.
twarlock (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 04:48:59 PM

It was always a plan to produce game related material during the course of time of the ICO.

I would like to address concerns cryptolemaik is having. The way I see things, of course he can express his doubts, but causing havoc is not the way to go. On the contrary if he were constructive that would be a great thing. I really do respect his right to doubt us, but the way he does it is just wrong. With his attitude so far, even if we produced a demo tomorrow he'd still say that we can't finish in the time allotted ...

But enough of that. We are not here to gossip. We'll do whatever we can to show that this is a legitimate project, but everything in it's own time. We are outsourcing a lot and we will post some of the work being done, to show the skills we have on-board.

We will also post some other promotional material to boost confidence and attract more attention.

If you, or anyone in your DEV team have past game projects to show, you may get more attention.
Good luck with your project.

Will do.
Thank you.
Zlate

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 05:38:23 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 07:45:24 PM by Zlate

There are a few things that I would like to add and that are maybe being forgotten here.

If we set the game aside for a moment, one can see that we have a perfectly viable coine for purchase with some innovative thinking behind it; indirect mining, gradually spendable premine, limited hash power for mining ... Miners get to divide 8000 coins per day and they additionally get 20% of the profits made from selling other currencies, payable in BTC.

The Supremacy Online game comes as a cherry on the top. The important thing to remember about it, is that we are not actually making a whole game but in fact a starting a platform for other designers to build upon and expand the game. There are huge numbers of people out there designing games for fun in their spare time and enjoying themselves immensely. Now imagine giving them option to do the same but to get paid for their work ...

Stay tuned for additional info shortly.
retroaxe

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 07:34:01 PM

I don't think people actually get this coin Smiley
mightgetlucky

Activity: 138

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:33:10 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2014, 12:59:24 PM by mightgetlucky

I don't think people actually get this coin Smiley
i don't think many read this
http://inovatium.com/upl/ElementCoin-WhitePaper.pdf
http://inovatium.com/upl/SUPREMACY-GameOverview.pdf
http://inovatium.com/upl/SUPREMACY-HowToEarnMoney.pdf
so no wonder.
jdebunt
Legendary

Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 03:12:57 PM

Working on an ELM article for CryptoArticles.com, should hopefully be up later today Smiley

It's quite lengthy and currently being reviewed by the team Smiley
twarlock (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 11:18:57 PM

Announcement updated!  Grin
jdebunt
Legendary

Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 09:55:24 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2014, 11:45:58 AM by jdebunt

We completed our Element Coin article :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/featured/inovatium-brings-us-element-coin-the-in-game-currency-for-their-mmofpsrpg-supremacy-online

Feel free to share Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: