Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:10:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ELM] Element Coin  (Read 40252 times)
Zlate

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 10:14:56 AM

Another article from CryptoArticles:

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/element-coin-developer-inovatium-ceo-provides-proof-of-identity-video
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atleticofa

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 10:30:37 AM

This looks like a scam for me. I don't believe the video, the about me, or the "company".
Zlate

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 10:37:32 AM

This looks like a scam for me. I don't believe the video, the about me, or the "company".
Hello. Would you care to elaborate?

It would give your opinion some merit, and we could answer to your concerns.
CryptoFlips

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 11:44:21 AM

http://www.bizi.si/INOVATIUM-D-O-O/maticno-podjetje/
http://www.itis.si/INOVATIUM-RACUNALNISKO-PROGRAMIRANJE
http://www.pirs.si/Subject/Info/689612/inovatium-racunalnisko-programiranje-doo
http://www.ebonitete.si/inovatium-doo/1313167/

try googling " Inovatium d.o.o." guys.
Nyterax

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 04:32:01 PM

Could be legit for all I know but an ICO before you have so much as a screenshot or a tiny clip of the game to show... Reeks of ulterior motives, sadly.

@Nyterax
BTC: 1McgGk69g82epdnxAdDQfMSXtUygZfL4vZ
twarlock (OP)

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 05:47:19 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2014, 04:58:43 AM by twarlock

Could be legit for all I know but an ICO before you have so much as a screenshot or a tiny clip of the game to show... Reeks of ulterior motives, sadly.
OK, lets say just for the sake of argument that we don't have any game done yet - absolute 0. Why would that reek of ulterior motives?
We have a plan, we have all the tools, we have a team of coders and a team of designers ... why wouldn't that be a viable plan?
So ... in this case we need the money to pay for the work that will be done, and to buy more and better equipment.

If this ICO is successful at least +20 people would get a job on a permanent basis, a team of designers would get hired, some other people that can help with different skills would get work, ...

Why does it reek of ulterior motives?

There will be a trailer finished in UE 4.5 until the end of the week
CryptoFlips

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 06:07:49 PM

There is 15% bonus on element coins on the ICO for the next 6hrs and each day 1% less until the ICO ends. https://ico.elementcoin.io/
devvienuis

Activity: 452

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 11:24:20 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2014, 11:40:24 PM by devvienuis

Well... They just invented a new kind of ID Proof... On a new level I might add...

I quote Zlatko:
"One of my brothers is Milan Pesic and he plays football semi-professionally (soccer to Americans)"

I got some photos with Zlatko & his youngest son with Milan and his two older kids. Not real proof of course (could be fan promo photos - but with the kids? semi-amateur...?). So I don't have many doubts I must say...! We've got ID, social profiles, addresses, registered corporation, ... I think we can safely get past the "are you real" questions at this point. They are real. It's too elaborate not to be. And we have the Proof of Identity video where we can see Zlatko talk about the ideas and plans.

I'm still trying to convince Zlatko to also offer an Escrow (without discount - Escrows cost). I hope he makes a definite decision soon... And remember; while no official structure in place, when the ICO fails to gather enough money there will be a refund. So while there are no refunds on an individual basis, there is a general refund when the game ("Supremacy Online") will not be started yet.

If there is enough money to just create the coin (which has some unique features), the coin will *not* be made and an ICO refund will still take place. Zlatko sees no point in "just" another altcoin, though Elementcoin would have some unique features to keep mining fair for everybody, not just the big riggs. Ultimately, Elementcoin is an *addition* to Supremacy Online. Only then Element would gain real value (again, according to Zlatko).

For now, your ICO investment would go to the plans to build this all. They have been working for a long time on this (my secret developer has been in contact with them for a few months now, *not* through me but through another contact of mine). If you think an online game, built on Unreal, with Crypto in mind and smart anti-dump and value adding features (trading, selling self-created in-game objects) which might gather its own economy (designers, modelers, gamers) is a good idea, then you should invest. And you should invest serious amounts. You are not buying some coins, you are investing in a serious project on a scale like that of Syscoin (yes I know ;p).

In return Elelement team will use all the contacts it has gathered to create the vision *they* have in mind. The game can start with 1 planet: community can build the rest (in return for crypto). They studied, investigated and know what is needed. What kind of programmers they should hire, whom to hire. Preparing a serious business takes a serious amount of time and effort. So yes, there is no wallet yet nor a game nor fancy graphics - only a grand vision and detailed plans for something fun and new. THAT is what you will invest your money in. If no game can be build, BTC will be returned. We know their name, we have their number ;p

Peace!

Devvie

PS: do take a look at "ICO Analysis Supremacy Online Game: Unreal 4 engine and build-in #Element crypto"
CryptoFlips

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 01:20:31 AM

Thank you for the kind words Devvie Smiley
EQUINOXdev

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

ICO DESTROYER NUMBER ONE

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 04:03:37 PM

Nice coin. I'm in!
I think to invest 65.3 BTC

twarlock (OP)

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 04:09:27 PM

Nice coin. I'm in!
I think to invest 65.3 BTC
go ahead, so we can give people their money back.
CryptoFlips

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 12:18:10 AM

don't forget to follow us on twitter guys https://twitter.com/elementcoin =)
i'm https://twitter.com/CryptoFlips
EQUIN0Xdev

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 05:40:48 AM

Nice to see all the Suport:-)
Zlate

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 07:57:41 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2014, 08:11:37 AM by Zlate

How can this guy have two accounts with the same name? Shocked

Moderators really can't or just won't do anything about that, and why is that even allowed?

Since I'm already asking - how can it be tolerated that someone does what he did and he even keeps making fun of people  Huh
jackspot

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 08:32:09 AM

Moderators really can't or just won't do anything about that, and why is that even allowed?

Since I'm already asking - how can it be tolerated that someone does what he did and he even keeps making fun of people  Huh

Two accounts with the same name? How is this possible?
romawi

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 08:37:33 AM

Its not the same name. The second account is written with a 0 (zero) and the old with O (like Oscar).

Marvenko

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 08:39:29 AM

Two accounts with the same name? How is this possible?

Replaced the letter "O" to zero, or a mixture of Latin and Cyrillic.
windytime

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 09:38:57 AM

Do you know from where I enter this topic?
Check this scam topic :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=746191.0

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ZEROSTATEEMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE                                   ● INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK TWITTER