Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:32:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn money with bitcoin ?  (Read 117236 times)
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 12:45:38 PM

How to earn money with bitcoin ?

if you wanth growth your money with bitcoin
you can trading
trading altcoin you can trade in poloniex bitrex or c-cex, because is trade altcoin very fast growth money
I think if you want to use trading methods to obtain bitcoin, try to use exchange sites large and reliable example poloniex, they give a list altcoin nice and they also sort altcoin nice to sign into their trade, so it is not arbitrary altcoin entered to the site, so you do not have to worry about the scam altcoin

This is a very good option indeed, the bitcoin is good with trading and the altcoins are also pretty good if you are choosing the right one of course.
I think that if you are trading for some bitcoin you can make some nice amounts!
yeah i have some trading groups on facebook and many of my friends give showoff their advantage, I feel very jealous that they get a huge advantage for a single trade. I tried it a few times but my profit is not too large, even sometimes I lose, trading requires skill dude

exactly what I experienced. I have always envied with their results. but actually, it was good to be motivated.
I think they have a large capital making it easy to get great benefits as well, whereas I do not have much capital, it would be difficult to get the most benefit. but over time when I have a lot of capital, and it was really easy to get a lot of profit on the trade. but of course the risk of losing too great. but I love trading and it's like my day job
correct that trading will required big amount of capital if you want big amount of income too, i think you only need to research on what is the proper way of trading and also the coins that you trade.
When the amount involved is a serious amount we should do our best to protect that amount and grow that in trading, always treat it seriously like a business that every move is calculated and well analyze, with that you will instill discipline and you will be successful in the long run.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:09:15 PM

You can make a little bitcoin doing signature campaigns and faucets. You can also do lending and trading. However all of these will only yield small amounts but it adds up over time.
As long as you are a hard working person you can always find a way to make money online and in this site, there are a lot of offers although majority of them are just micro jobs but with focus and you spend a lot of time you can make a decent income in overall.

Earning with faucets are not enough for your daily needs but that is going to be a good additional way of earning. And I would say that if you are going to be so hard working that you are able to get a lot of active faucet claimers and you are going to make a face book group and you will reward some small reward if they claim with the use of your referral, I think this is going to be effective.

you are mistaken my friend.
you should do some calculation and then start to value your time a lot more than what you are giving it right now.
faucet work needs a lot of time that is a wasted time and you get a very small amount so it is a terrible addition.
I think stop talking and working is the right thing, than you do not have any method to obtain bitcoin, the faucet is not a problem to do?
but if you already have a plan or method to get bitcoin and it is worthed than the faucet, just do it dude

terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:11:56 PM

You can make a little bitcoin doing signature campaigns and faucets. You can also do lending and trading. However all of these will only yield small amounts but it adds up over time.
As long as you are a hard working person you can always find a way to make money online and in this site, there are a lot of offers although majority of them are just micro jobs but with focus and you spend a lot of time you can make a decent income in overall.

Earning with faucets are not enough for your daily needs but that is going to be a good additional way of earning. And I would say that if you are going to be so hard working that you are able to get a lot of active faucet claimers and you are going to make a face book group and you will reward some small reward if they claim with the use of your referral, I think this is going to be effective.

you should do some calculation and then start to value your time a lot more than what you are giving it right now.
faucet work needs a lot of time that is a wasted time and you get a very small amount so it is a terrible addition.
I think stop talking and working is the right thing, than you do not have any method to obtain bitcoin, the faucet is not a problem to do?
but if you already have a plan or method to get bitcoin and it is worthed than the faucet, just do it dude

Faucets may be good only if you are new to the bitcoin and if you are not aware about the other ways of earning bitcoins, or else its not worth to spend our valuable time to get few santoshis.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:05:53 PM

Faucets may be good only if you are new to the bitcoin and if you are not aware about the other ways of earning bitcoins, or else its not worth to spend our valuable time to get few santoshis.
Yes its true faucets are good when you are new in bitcoin world because you think that your getting bitcoin amount of bitcoin and after you send your collected bitcoin into your bitcoin wallet you just realize that the coins that you earn from faucet are not that good to earning bitcoin maybe he should learn more about trading and another crypto currencies related
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:38:00 PM

Yes its true faucets are good when you are new in bitcoin world because you think that your getting bitcoin amount of bitcoin and after you send your collected bitcoin into your bitcoin wallet you just realize that the coins that you earn from faucet are not that good to earning bitcoin maybe he should learn more about trading and another crypto currencies related
maybe right. faucet is very good for newbie, because it is a way to make money with bitcoin. no need to bother, because simply by pressing the claim in every hour, you have to make money in the form of bitcoin. but you also have to look for information on other ways, because so many ways to make money with bitcoin. one of which is trading
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 06:40:44 PM

Well I think faucets are good only in that way when you just get registed on bitcoin talk and you need to comment about a month to get your first rank newbie and join some campaig. Faucets in this case are like some easy money to not waist the time for nothing. And after joining some campaign you can put your all attention only on commenting. And with some basis you already can try investing, gambling, trading what ever on your taste.
AsaroUk

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 07:46:09 PM

You can earn a lot of money with the bitcoin but keep in mind that you can also lose a lot of money by the bitcoin.
It stays a investment, you can earn money with the bitcoin by gambling,trading,campaigns.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 08:19:53 PM

You can earn money with bitcoin if you know what you  are doing.  We all know that bitcoin can be  a currency or an investment.  As a  currency it can be used as payment  for task or job so by doing so and participating in task or job and completing it you can earn bitcoin and then can convert it  to fiat money.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 08:33:12 PM

You can earn money with bitcoin if you know what you  are doing.  We all know that bitcoin can be  a currency or an investment.  As a  currency it can be used as payment  for task or job so by doing so and participating in task or job and completing it you can earn bitcoin and then can convert it  to fiat money.
Using bitcoins as an investment to make some money out of this, we must need some long period of waiting.
Running a business based on bitcoin to attract many new groups of people and to save transaction fees, we will be getting more chances to earn money through bitcoins.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 10:25:04 PM

You can earn a lot of money with the bitcoin but keep in mind that you can also lose a lot of money by the bitcoin.
It stays a investment, you can earn money with the bitcoin by gambling,trading,campaigns.

I will avoid an option of gambling for earning money with bitcoin as I am sure that is not the right place for me, so instead I will prefer to choose trading and signature campaign to earn money.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 11:15:13 PM

yeah i think faucet will only waste your time, because I'm sure the business you do not comparable with the income will you get.
so better look for more methods worth. such as the signature campaign, or payjob, I think it would provide greater income

mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 11:21:48 PM

yeah i think faucet will only waste your time, because I'm sure the business you do not comparable with the income will you get.
so better look for more methods worth. such as the signature campaign, or payjob, I think it would provide greater income

Signature campaign and trading gives us an good combination of earning money with bitcoin, one is stable and other is variable and it will depend on what money you invest in it and that will determine your profits.
adi33

Activity: 630

RealistaToken.com

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 11:51:48 PM

you can find a way bitcoin faucet even though it was not menguntukan. when you are in the forum bitcointalk already get enough rank you can join the signature campaign to be there also translate languages. besides trading is one of the ways the least risk to get bitcoin.

███████████████████▀▀██████████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▀▀███████████████
████████████▀▀            ▀▀███████████
████████▀▀                    ▀▀███████
████▀▀           ▄▄██▄            ▀▀███
██           ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄█▄▄           █
████     ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄██
█████  ████▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄▄█████
█████  ███  ▄███▀▀          ▄▄█████████
█████  ███  ███         ▄▄████▀▀  █████
█████  ███  ███     ▄▄███████     █████
█████  ███  ███    ██████████     █████
█████  ███  ███ █▄▄  ▀▀██████     █████
█████  ███  ███ ▀▀███▄▄  ▀▀██     █████
█████  ███  ████▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄       █████
█████  ▀██  ████████▄▄  ▀▀███     █████
█████▄▄  ▀  ████████████▄▄  ▀     █████
█████████▄▄ ████████████████▄▄    █████
███████████████████████████████████████
REALISTA
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 12:54:44 AM

I will avoid an option of gambling for earning money with bitcoin as I am sure that is not the right place for me, so instead I will prefer to choose trading and signature campaign to earn money.
I think gambling is a shortcut to getting a lot of people and I think do not use a gamble when you still have a lot of road to get bitcoin, gambling is the last choice

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 02:11:16 AM

I think gambling is a shortcut to getting a lot of people and I think do not use a gamble when you still have a lot of road to get bitcoin, gambling is the last choice
They think it is a shortcut to become rich but in reality it is the shortcut to bankruptcy, be wise people do not let gambling ruin your dreams. It is always fine to gamble but never think that you will be reach reach because you will not and never be.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 02:56:11 AM

They think it is a shortcut to become rich but in reality it is the shortcut to bankruptcy, be wise people do not let gambling ruin your dreams. It is always fine to gamble but never think that you will be reach reach because you will not and never be.

This is  such a crazy thing  to think  about gambling  would make  you rich which is  really impossible to happen  because  gambling could even bring you down  regarding  on financial because if you  intend to play gambling   be ready to lose your money.  There are  really many ways  to earn money with bitcoin.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 03:47:52 AM

you can find a way bitcoin faucet even though it was not menguntukan. when you are in the forum bitcointalk already get enough rank you can join the signature campaign to be there also translate languages. besides trading is one of the ways the least risk to get bitcoin.

Earning in faucets are though enough if you are just a plain faucet claimer what is going to happen that you are just going to waste your time.

But if you are going to build up your own faucet site and you are targeting a lot of visitors for sure you are going to get good profit on it.

Once your faucet is already getting a lot of visitors, advertisers are going to come to you.

Vires in Numeris
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 04:46:41 AM

Earning in faucets are though enough if you are just a plain faucet claimer what is going to happen that you are just going to waste your time.

But if you are going to build up your own faucet site and you are targeting a lot of visitors for sure you are going to get good profit on it.

Once your faucet is already getting a lot of visitors, advertisers are going to come to you.
Well, if you have your own faucets you are making money through the effort of others who are wasting their time, I think that is a better idea, all you need to do them is just promote your site and let them work for you. Great plan, you will earn more but with less effort.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 07:59:52 AM

How to earn money with bitcoin ?
Earning money with Bitcoin is not that hard the only thing that you have to do is buy when the price is not that high and hold on to your Bitcoin fro that moment.
After a while the Bitcoin should rise and you can sell them for a profit.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
UnknownEye

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 08:09:59 AM

Ya i also agree with you.Faucet site is good for the people who are new in bitcoin and other alt coin.But just like you said,earning at faucet site is totally low especially for bitcoin.Average faucet site only give minimum 1-50 satoshi and 1,000 satoshi.But at least,we can earn some amount of bitcoin at faucet site until we find out what is the best method for earning more bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: