Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:24:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy GHS and MHS for the cheapest price on the market!  (Read 1637 times)
Code1420 (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:31:22 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2014, 02:49:43 AM by Code1420

Good Day Everyone,

Today I'm here to tell you guys about the cheapest place to buy GHs and MHs. It is only 0.88 per GHs and only 15.98 per MHs that is currently the cheapest price on the market. Now I know what you're thinking maybe it is a scam why would someone have the lowest price on the market? We would be losing money right? So why is the price so low you may ask? The price is low because we bought the mining hardware for 75% off market price from people who wanted their cash fast. So now we're giving users the option to earn a faster ROI. No more waiting for a year or two to get your money back. We even have a policy that states if you don't earn your money back within the first year we'll give you a full refund plus you keep what you have mined. So why buy from us? 1.) No Electricity cost. 2.) No Maintenance.
3.) No setup required  4.) Our contracts are LIFETIME. 5.) And best of all no hidden fees. So what are you waiting for buy some GHs and MHs today!

GH/s link - http://thelimbostore.com/products/gh-s-sha-256-contract

MH/s link - http://thelimbostore.com/products/mh-s-scrypt-contract
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CounterEntropy

Activity: 214
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:13:32 PM

Good Day Everyone,

Today I'm here to tell you guys about the cheapest place to buy GHs and MHs. It is only 0.88 per GHs and only 15.98 per MHs that is currently the cheapest price on the market. Now I know what you're thinking maybe it is a scam why would someone have the lowest price on the market? We would be losing money right? So why is the price so low you may ask? The price is low because we bought the mining hardware for 75% off market price from people who wanted their cash fast. So now we're giving users the option to earn a faster ROI. No more waiting for a year or two to get your money back. We even have a policy that states if you don't earn your money back within the first year we'll give you a full refund plus you keep what you have mined. So why buy from us? 1.) No Electricity cost. 2.) No Maintenance.
3.) No setup required  4.) Our contracts are LIFETIME. 5.) And best of all no hidden fees. So what are you waiting for buy some GHs and MHs today!

GH/s link - http://thelimbostore.com/products/gh-s-sha-256-contract

MH/s link - http://thelimbostore.com/products/mh-s-scrypt-contract

U could spend some more time in designing your website. It is so unprofessional that no one is gonna try your service.
hashie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:18:12 PM

Today I'm here to tell you guys about the cheapest place to buy GHs and MHs. It is only 0.88 per GHs and only 15.98 per MHs that is currently the cheapest price on the market. Now I know what you're thinking maybe it is a scam why would someone have the lowest price on the market? We would be losing money right?

This is false advertising. There are multiple cloud mining services that are much cheaper (e.g., Hashie at $0.45 per GH).

Furthermore, people probably think you are a scam for other reasons, not your pricing.

-Sahra

Code1420 (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 10:20:10 PM

Today I'm here to tell you guys about the cheapest place to buy GHs and MHs. It is only 0.88 per GHs and only 15.98 per MHs that is currently the cheapest price on the market. Now I know what you're thinking maybe it is a scam why would someone have the lowest price on the market? We would be losing money right?

This is false advertising. There are multiple cloud mining services that are much cheaper (e.g., Hashie at $0.45 per GH).

Furthermore, people probably think you are a scam for other reasons, not your pricing.

-Sahra

That is where you're wrong. We don't charge maintenance fees. Which means we have a better ROI than another website. So once again it the cheapest price on the market because the ROI is faster.
WBTC

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:45:52 AM

dont order anything from this store, i have issues unresolved with them for over 10 days now, ill modify this topic once they fix situation.
Code1420 (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 05:21:34 AM

We have lowered our price once again. Now only $0.43 per GHS and only $14.58 per MHS. Now that is the lowest price on the market. If you find a better deal we'll match it.

GHs - http://thebdlexchange.com/products/gh-s-sha-256-contract

MHs - http://thebdlexchange.com/products/mh-s-scrypt-contract
bigturk

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 05:22:43 AM

looks like a scam attempt failed
Code1420 (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:28:01 PM

First I don't understand how you think it is a scam. But we've sold over three hundred GHs and twenty three MHs.
ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:47:36 PM

First I don't understand how you think it is a scam. But we've sold over three hundred GHs and twenty three MHs.

Show me a user who buy bitcoin mining contract here? Smiley

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Code1420 (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:58:17 PM

milan23, natetheman, maxmark just to name a few.
ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:09:39 PM

3 newbies came here to buy mining contract here.

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Code1420 (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:49:59 AM

3 newbies came here to buy mining contract here.

I guess so. I have no idea if their newbies or not. But we have a long list of people who have ordered from us.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: