Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:53:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CANCELLED [WTS] 10 Butterfly Labs BitForce Singles (8 GH)  (Read 5813 times)
Phraust (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

Mostly Harmless...

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2012, 06:54:45 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2012, 08:10:48 PM by Phraust

Hi, I’m Phraust Byte, President and CEO of Phraust Byte's ButterflyLabs BitForce Single emporium and warehouse. Thanks to a shipping error, I am now currently overstocked on ButterflyLabs BitForce Singles, and I am passing the savings on to you.

Attract customers to your business. Make a splash at your next presentation. Keep grandma company. Protect your crops. Confuse your neighbors. African American? Hail a cab. Testify in church. Or just raise the roof.

Whatever your ButterflyLabs BitForce Single needs are. So come on down to Phraust Byte's ButterflyLabs BitForce Single emporium and warehouse.

Selling the whole rig:

10 x BitForce Singles
1 MacMini Server (2012 Intel i7 / OSX 10.7.3 / 4GB / 2 x 500 GB)
12 Port USB Hub w/ Power Supply
Corsair AX1200 PowerSupply with Custom BFL Power Cables & Apevia Power Supply Tester

Bypass the wait.  Works out of the box. Includes fastest available shipping option to your location.

Starting at 3,000 BTC, less than HALF the price of a pizza!

Thanks Epoch Wink

I've gotten lots of questions about everything, and I'm willing to sell the 10 BFLs with the PCIe power cables (no power source, no mac mini).  This will include the stock PSUs that they ship with as well.

10 Rev3 BitForce Singles + Stock PSUs
3 x 3 BFL to 1 PCIe power cables

Keep in mind that with all 10, those could be mining for the estimated 8 weeks. At 4.82 BTC per day, over the course of 8 weeks (56 days), that's around 270 BTC.

Here is the current output from cgminer as well: http://pastebin.com/ejSghZeu

8 of the units run fine with the 872 mhps firmware, where two had to be reflashed to 800.  Due to the temps and electrical costs here, this works better for me than running the a/c 24/7 (I currently run only 10 hours, through daylight).

Looks like it wasn't worth it to any one, so I guess I'll keep them and see if they'll be worth upgrading after BFL's June news release.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Epoch
Legendary

Activity: 922
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 07:40:00 PM

$15,000 for $7500 worth of equipment?  Shame.  Embarrassed

I'd lay the bottom ones on their sides to exhaust the hot air sideways and away from the upper shelf.
crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 07:52:24 PM

$15,000 for $7500 worth of equipment?  Shame.  Embarrassed

I'd lay the bottom ones on their sides to exhaust the hot air sideways and away from the upper shelf.

It would take 22 months (at the current difficulty) to make back those 3000 BTC

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
Phraust (OP)

Mostly Harmless...

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2012, 08:01:09 PM

I'm open to discussion, but the beauty is these are ready to go.  You can be up and running in just a few days.
David_Benz
Donator

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

you got hacked bitch!

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 08:41:40 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2012, 08:53:03 PM by iSellBitcoins

I'm open to discussion, but the beauty is these are ready to go.  You can be up and running in just a few days.

I offer 2000 BTC tentatively.  I will have to wait for paychecks to come and get more BTC, and generate more.  But I have a good stash saved up.

Where is it shipping from?

I am the Bitcoinica Hacker.
Grouver (BtcBalance)

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2012, 09:06:15 PM

I'm open to discussion, but the beauty is these are ready to go.  You can be up and running in just a few days.

I offer 2000 BTC tentatively.  I will have to wait for paychecks to come and get more BTC, and generate more.  But I have a good stash saved up.

Absolutley don't wanna stop you from buying this now but;
Just curious, why would you pay 10200 dollars..

For:

1x Mac Mini server(750 dollars)
10x BFL Single (6000 dollars)
1200 watt Power suply (250 dollars)
Other stuff (100 dollars)

I mean I don't see the discount.
Is it just me or..?

David_Benz
Donator

you got hacked bitch!

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 09:12:33 PM

For:

Is it just me or..?

Do you really think you can get 10 BFL singles, by next week, for 6000 dollars?  You couldn't get 10 BFL singles for 6000 dollars FROM BUTTERFLY LABS.  They are 633 with shipping, plus 2 month waiting period.

I think 1000 for a BFL is reasonable at this point in time, for instant shipping.  The rest is just free in my eyes.  I am only paying for the singles.  I don't have the time, the patience, the meds for ADHD enough to wait 4 months for a large purchase like this.

** And.  I do not have a job.  I do bitcoin for a career and want to until it dries up.  My house is converted to a large bitcoin mining operation and I am kinda getting sick of so many god damned wires, GPUs and shit.  I will post pics of my operation after I fix it since this other dude and I cancelled our deal after he had me gut my operation.

Anything else I can answer for you about my personal finances?

Thanks.

David_Benz
Donator

you got hacked bitch!

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 09:16:40 PM

For:

Is it just me or..?

Oh and hey bro... if you can get me 10 singles by next week for around 6 grand, like you seem to think you can, I will just buy from you.

Thanks man, you just saved me about 4 grand. 

Epoch
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 09:18:16 PM

I think 1000 for a BFL is reasonable at this point in time, for instant shipping.  The rest is just free in my eyes.  I am only paying for the singles.

I'm not sure what definition of 'reasonable' you are using, but you do realize that if you were to get a Single NOW, it would mine only 25 BTC over the next 50 days (50 days is the order lead time from BFL if you order one today). So a 'reasonable' premium over the $633 would be 25 BTC, or $128.

That makes a 'reasonable' cost for a Single you can have NOW to be no more than $761. Or 10 Singles for $7610. That's about 1486 BTC.

If you are willing to pay this or more, you are better off ordering directly from BFL. But don't let this logic stop you!
David_Benz
Donator

you got hacked bitch!

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 09:20:51 PM

I think 1000 for a BFL is reasonable at this point in time, for instant shipping.  The rest is just free in my eyes.  I am only paying for the singles.

I'm not sure what definition of 'reasonable' you are using, but you do realize that if you were to get a Single NOW, it would mine only 25 BTC over the next 50 days (50 days is the order lead time from BFL if you order one today). So a 'reasonable' premium over the $633 would be 25 BTC, or $128.

That makes a 'reasonable' cost for a Single you can have NOW to be no more than $761. If you are willing to pay this or more, you are better off ordering directly from BFL.

Hmmmmmm... You make an interesting point.

Phraust, I think he just salted your game bro.  I think I am going to delete my offer.

You can thank Epoch.

I will now offer you 1600 BTC.

And thanks for the math Epoch.  I only went to public high school.

Epoch
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 09:23:30 PM

Just looking out for people around here.  Wink
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 09:26:32 PM

I think 1000 for a BFL is reasonable at this point in time, for instant shipping.

Well you really should bid on the one in my signature before someone else gets it.  Smiley It is already cheaper than $1000 and getting cheaper by the second (literally).
David_Benz
Donator

you got hacked bitch!

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 09:26:42 PM

Just looking out for people around here.  Wink

Hey man that is MUCH appreciated.  Seriously.  I am in debt to you.

David_Benz
Donator

you got hacked bitch!

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 09:27:06 PM

I think 1000 for a BFL is reasonable at this point in time, for instant shipping.

Well you really should bid on the one in my signature before someone else gets it.  Smiley It is already cheaper than $1000 and getting cheaper by the second (literally).

Will bid right now.

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 09:27:58 PM

Well you really should bid on the one in my signature before someone else gets it.  Smiley It is already cheaper than $1000 and getting cheaper by the second (literally).

Will bid right now.

Make sure you understand how the auction works.  There is only 1 bid and it is over.
David_Benz
Donator

you got hacked bitch!

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 09:33:25 PM

Well you really should bid on the one in my signature before someone else gets it.  Smiley It is already cheaper than $1000 and getting cheaper by the second (literally).

Will bid right now.

Make sure you understand how the auction works.  There is only 1 bid and it is over.

Yup read it all over in fine comb and I sent you a PM.  The asking price is GREAT!!!!!!!!!  Fantastic.

Phraust (OP)

Mostly Harmless...

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2012, 09:39:48 PM

Updated my original post with more information. Cheesy
Grouver (BtcBalance)

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2012, 09:42:37 PM

Take it easy man, I am not interested in your personal finances, at all.
I am just curious about why you offer that much more money then it's actually worth.
Also, I am aware of the waiting time.
But yeah, what Epoc already said.
Thats why I didn't understand why you where offering such a ammount of Bitcoins and made me wonder.
Since all of this is solved now, I hope you understand.

Epoch
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 09:45:42 PM

Thanks Epoch Wink

I've gotten lots of questions about everything, and I'm willing to sell the 10 BFLs with the PCIe power cables (no power source, no mac mini).  This will include the stock PSUs that they ship with as well.

10 BitForce Singles + Stock PSUs
3 x 3 BFL to 1 PCIe power cables

Keep in mind that with all 10, those could be mining for the estimated 8 weeks. At 4.82 BTC per day, over the course of 8 weeks (56 days), that's around 270 BTC.

Here is the current output from cgminer as well: http://pastebin.com/ejSghZeu

8 of the units run fine with the 872 mhps firmware, where two had to be reflashed to 800.  Due to the temps and electrical costs here, this works better for me than running the a/c 24/7 (I currently run only 10 hours, through daylight).
Now THAT'S more like it! Very nice post, Phraust. If I were in the market to acquire more Singles, I'd PM you an offer.

BTW, how long are those 3x3 power cables? Do you know if they are 18AWG or 16? Did you happen to get them from Cablez (he makes some nice ones)?
Phraust (OP)

Mostly Harmless...

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2012, 09:54:55 PM

Now THAT'S more like it! Very nice post, Phraust. If I were in the market to acquire more Singles, I'd PM you an offer.

BTW, how long are those 3x3 power cables? Do you know if they are 18AWG or 16? Did you happen to get them from Cablez (he makes some nice ones)?

Yup, got the cables from Cablez "Three 32" cables with a pitch of 3.5" between 2.5/5.5mm plugs and as you saw 3 plugs per cable going to an 8pin PCIE female for direct to PSU connection".  There was a small problem with one of the cables that he's helping me with (I have 4 of them), so one of the BFL's is running on it's stock PSU.  They are 16 AWG and don't give off any heat, but the plugs are a little slippery, so I made up some elastic bands that can hold them in place without blocking any vents or airflow.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: