Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 04:51:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Hiring] Audio Contract  (Read 710 times)
Surprise (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 10:07:39 PM

[X-Post from /r/jobs4bitcoins]

I'm working on a game that connects elements of a musical track to the gameplay directly. In order for me to make the gameplay, I need to know when and what things happen in a track in a precise and explicit way.

The job is to take this track and break it down into bars and notes, then fill up a step sequencer with each bar and note so the song can be replayed that way and I can verify each element is correctly placed and timed.
Contractors may use whatever mainstream audio software they work best with for this task, provided they tell me what they plan to use in their offer. At the end of the job they will transfer the audio software's native file to me so I can open it with the same software on my end.

I have contacted the artist requesting the files used to make this track, and he has informed me they are not available as the song was recorded in a studio, and does not appear interested in doing the above task, even for compensation. The work is public domain with a creative commons license and I am not modifying the end product, using it for commercial purposes, or even exporting the song from the audio software, so I believe I am within my legal and ethical rights to request this.

I have done successfully done business many times in the past on /r/jobs4bitcoins and bitcointalk. Check my post history if you wish to verify this. I am also willing to pay half your fee up front when I accept your bid.
I will be accepting offers via PM for the next 24 hours after this post. Let me know what software you will be using, how long it will take you to complete the task, how much you are asking for in compensation, and a short description of relevant experience. After the time period is up, I will post in this thread to let people know if a contractor has been chosen.

Please ask any questions you have about this contract in the public thread so others with similar questions can see my reply.
Thanks!!

nicolegarcia785

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:10:42 AM

I can do this for 5 BTC!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: