Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:46:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TheBitMint - Buy Bitcoins With PayPal (Site Closed)  (Read 28006 times)
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 04:36:24 PM

the lady said they did this because i dont have a proper amount of info on my account they said they will unhold all the money once i give them A LOT of info..not 18 so idk how a drivers license would work out. they also want info on my bussiness
I suggest you do NOT tell them you buy and sell virtual money.  Do not mention Bitcoins.  But, having said that I do not know what to actually tell them.  You might try telling them it is not a business account Huh

Anyway, you may need to get your parents involved?  Can/Will they help you out?  You should be able to have a verified PayPal account without a driver's license.  Many adults do not have a license so there must be other things you can provide (Passport, etc).

I don't have a drivers license and I have 3 fully verified paypal accounts, 2 personal and 1 business, so yeah, passport/ID card also works. They also ask for a proof of address. A bank letter works to verify the address, unlike on MtGox lol
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheBitMan (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 04:44:10 PM

so i will link my bank account or something and i will tell them they were gifts
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 04:47:33 PM

so i will link my bank account or something and i will tell them they were gifts

Linking a bank account will only raise your yearly limit to €2500/$3500.
Now they will probably want your ID and proof of residence also, if they already limited it.
TheBitMan (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 04:53:49 PM

i will try and fix everything once i get back to my computer later today
TheBitMan (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 04:59:35 PM

does anyone know what will make my account verified? paypal has a huge list of things i dont wanna add inportant stuff and they say im still unverified..
redrobin

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 05:03:18 PM

Yeah your ID, address and bank account info. Just get verified and give out all the money you owe. You can always get a new account. You shouldn't be worried about giving paypal your DL# when you have thousands of dollars out in limbo.
TheBitMan (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 05:09:57 PM

Yeah your ID, address and bank account info. Just get verified and give out all the money you owe. You can always get a new account. You shouldn't be worried about giving paypal your DL# when you have thousands of dollars out in limbo.
how about ssn instead all that becuase i dont have a license..and my account is my name not my parents
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078

BCJ

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 05:11:43 PM

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/terms-outside

II. User Responsibilities

As of January 1, 2002, you must be at least 18 years of age to register for an account and use the Service. Additionally, if your credit report reflects an unacceptable level of risk, you will not be eligible to use the service.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 05:12:36 PM

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/terms-outside

II. User Responsibilities

As of January 1, 2002, you must be at least 18 years of age to register for an account and use the Service. Additionally, if your credit report reflects an unacceptable level of risk, you will not be eligible to use the service.

Let's hope he registered his account before that date, then Wink
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 05:13:29 PM

This one is for you Psy.

"No Multiple Accounts. Should you register for more than one Personal Account, PayPal reserves the right to terminate all of your accounts and will restrict you from the system going forward. Users may register and hold one Personal Account and either one Premier or one Business Account."   Grin
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 05:23:31 PM

This one is for you Psy.

"No Multiple Accounts. Should you register for more than one Personal Account, PayPal reserves the right to terminate all of your accounts and will restrict you from the system going forward. Users may register and hold one Personal Account and either one Premier or one Business Account."   Grin

Reading that carefully, I'm within their terms, 1 Personal account in my name, 1 Premier account also on my name, and 1 Business account in the name of my company.
I should also note that the Personal and Premier accounts are in 2 different countries, each one verified with my ID from each of the countries Wink
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 05:24:41 PM

Well hopefully someone can advise TheBitman on how to get successfully verified!
TheBitMan (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 05:26:55 PM

ifit helps i have a premier...the one everyone is involved with then a personal i made a few days ago with no money idc about the personal
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 05:27:49 PM

Well hopefully someone can advise TheBitman on how to get successfully verified!

He just needs to do what they ask. Nothing more to it.
Add a valid Credit Card and/or bank account and upload scans of his DL/ID/Passport and proof of residence.

ifit helps i have a premier...the one everyone is involved with then a personal i made a few days ago with no money idc about the personal

I suspect you'll only see the money 6 months from now, sorry to say. Under 18 and you opened the account a few days ago, when their terms clearly say you can't do it... They'll mail you a check in 180 days, so, I hope you used your real address. Smiley

Did you mess the punctuation and you mean you older account, the premier, is the one where this mess is happening?
Re-read that sentence 5 times and can't still figure that out lol

Also, sending or receiving too many gifts on a Premier account is suspicious, as Premier accounts are for persons who do business in their own name.
redrobin

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 05:42:48 PM

How to get verified by paypal. "He just needs to do what they ask. Nothing more to it.
Add a valid Credit Card and/or bank account and upload scans of his DL/ID/Passport and proof of residence."

It's that EASY.
TheBitMan (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 05:44:35 PM

How to get verified by paypal. "He just needs to do what they ask. Nothing more to it.
Add a valid Credit Card and/or bank account and upload scans of his DL/ID/Passport and proof of residence."

It's that EASY.

it's not easy at all im not 18. so i have no id no passport and no dl only a bank account and a prepaid visa
TheBitMan (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 05:45:24 PM

the premier is what i am having the big problem with
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 05:57:13 PM

It's that EASY.

it's not easy at all im not 18. so i have no id no passport and no dl only a bank account and a prepaid visa

You have no ID? Since when? Where do you live, man? Somalia? lol
In any civilized country you'll need to have an ID card.
So, scan that ID card, scan a letter from your bank, can be a pdf taken from your internet banking as long as it holds your address, and upload the scans on their site, and add that bank account to Paypal.

And, redrobin, yes, it's that EASY. If he sends them the stuff, the ID verification probably will be enough to take out the limitation of the paypal account, and that takes 24hrs or less. The bank account verification is usually done in 3 or 4 business days, sometimes less.
TheBitMan (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 05:59:14 PM

It's that EASY.

You have no ID? Since when? Where do you live, man? Somalia? lol
In any civilized country you'll need to have an ID card.
So, scan that ID card, scan a letter from your bank, can be a pdf taken from your internet banking as long as it holds your address, and add that bank account to Paypal.
my permit is coming soon but it says my birthday the problem now is that im under 18
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 06:01:06 PM

On Monday, go to your bank with some ID (your account is in your name??).  Have them notarize a letter with your physical address and your bank account number and fax/mail that to Paypal.  That may work.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: