Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:36:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Strength Coach - 30 BTC for training program + 3 months follow up through skype  (Read 1201 times)
jatajuta (OP)

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2012, 08:37:21 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2012, 08:58:27 PM by jatajuta

Hello my name is Arthur and I have 10 years of experience with strength training and conditioning, working primary with bodyweight conditioning and joint flexibility and mobility.

Here is a video of what i can do after 10 years implementing the method.

It consists on bodyweight training workouts involving strenght, flexibility and equilibre, all of them can be performed at your home.

What I am offering?
Im offering a personal training program based on your physical goals, the training program can be performed at your home on a weekly basis, depending on your actual condition and your long term goal I'll recomend a training program of 2, 3, 4 or 5 hours per week and then we will monitor some variables (i.e how much pushups and pullups you do) to seek progress.

You will learn how to train efficiently and build up a gymnastic strength level only using the force of gravity as resistance, the whole method is based on gymnastics strength conditioning, I'll just adapt to your current level of strength and provide a careful guidance for you to break through the plateaus we may stumble upon on our training.

How it works?
We build a spreadsheet containing all your data, measures and how your current condition is. Then we build a personal training program that you will execute every week, first under my guidance through skype then you are going to do on your own, every month we will gather online and input new data to see your progress and identify where you are struggling to move forward and then apply new exercises to improve your results towards your goal.

How long is the follow up?
The whole package lasts 3 months, after that period you will be able to contact me by email or skype to ask questions and solve issues you are having with your training, basically after the initial 3 months you will have the necessary knowledge to implement and measure the data by yourself and apply the next progression for the exercises, but if any doubt come in you just email me and we work on that with no aditional cost.

Is there any guarantee?
As you can see in my video I can guarantee that it works, i wasn't genetically gifted and when i started training at 16 my most physical consuming activity was playing Diablo 2 on my PC, after the 3 months period you will end up with plenty of knowledge and practical experience on how to do the most efficient exercises in a smart way, after that period you will end up building a lot of discipline with is the core of our training program, so will be up to you to go on with your training schedule and see what happens year after year, i bet you will not recognize yourself one year from now!

Please leave feedbacks and questions about the service, Im eager to answer them and help everyone, send me a PM if you are interested on the service and wanna discuss more details.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: