Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 03:26:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: my account was banned,how i can do now  (Read 1077 times)
DFER23 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:01:00 AM

my other accounts(susan234 )waw banned,i didn't know the reason.You can see the posting records of  account susan234, then tell me why? if i broke some relus i will correct.may i have a chance?
I like this forum, i like Bitcoin,I hope to be left to  have a look the  bitcoins news here . I cherished my this number,"susan234", but now i don't know if i can get it back. i hope to  get your help. Cry

In any case thank you for reading my message.I'm very sorry, my English is  poor .
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2347

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:17:08 AM

If the ban is temporary then you can still use the account to read posts but you will not be able to post or send a PM. Once the ban expires you can post again. If you use any other account to post outside of meta then you will get banned for ban evading (if you are caught) - and will potentially get a worse ban.

If the ban is permanent then Sad

I can't say 100% the reason for the ban however from what I can tell bans are rarely overturned.
s1ng
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:21:18 AM

By looking on your post history

I think someone report your post because low content

-snip-
 If you use any other account to post outside of meta then you will get banned for ban evading (if you are caught) - and will potentially get a worse ban.

-snip-

can you explain more about ban evading ?

So if my primary account got ban temporary,
I can't post using my second account ? or what ?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2347

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:57:05 AM

-snip-
 If you use any other account to post outside of meta then you will get banned for ban evading (if you are caught) - and will potentially get a worse ban.

-snip-

can you explain more about ban evading ?

So if my primary account got ban temporary,
I can't post using my second account ? or what ?
All I have really seen is a quote by theymos that says that he doesn't have a problem with people using multiple accounts as long as the purpose of the use of multiple accounts is not to evade a ban.

There seems to be precedent that people can post in meta while they are banned with their alternate accounts (they really should allow positing in meta if you are banned, along with the ability to PM administrators/mods so people will not need to create a 2nd account to discuss their ban).

I really do not have any additional information beyond the above as there does not appear to be any additional written rule.

I do not imagine that checking for and finding ban evaders is a high priority for the admins (although I may be wrong on this - I really don't know as none of my accounts have ever been banned to my knowledge - IMO they have not been banned period because I am knowledgable about the rules and follow the rules). If this is true then you probably would be able to get away with using a 2nd account as long as you are not caught, however the consequences for doing so will likely be more then the risk you are taking (I always advocate for following the rules).

My advice is that if any of your accounts are banned then you should not use any of your other accounts to post or PM, except in meta (to discuss your ban)
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 06:40:24 AM

#1 OP is allready evading the ban old posts
#2 more about it can be read in the unofficial FAQ

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
DFER23 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:18:01 AM

who can help me .  Cry
BiTJack

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:25:17 AM

who can help me .  Cry

Only admins can unban your account but in this case no one.
2ad32

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 11:33:41 AM

who can help me .  Cry

may i pm  the admin??

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late. SmtF2BZGgweesr51sTCt7d1x4wdgDQGcKd
BiTJack

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 11:43:23 AM

who can help me .  Cry

may i pm  the admin??

Who the hell are you? That's not your account why do you wanna PM the admin.  Huh
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:48:57 PM

who can help me .  Cry

may i pm  the admin??

Who the hell are you? That's not your account why do you wanna PM the admin.  Huh
it's his alt. he probably slipped up with changing accounts :p

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
Pkofet

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:39:06 AM

You should have been given an email address to appeal your ban. You may try to ask nicely in the email but don't expect it to work easily.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: