Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:12:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB poker bot  (Read 4965 times)
bobboooiie (OP)

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 02:34:43 PM

There has been kind of boom with poker bots lately. Several very good bots were banned at party poker and more news like this. So Iam looking for someone who has information how could I obtain one of these or who would be the right person to ask. If you have any info please PM me.
caga

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:05:17 PM

There has been kind of boom with poker bots lately. Several very good bots were banned at party poker and more news like this. So Iam looking for someone who has information how could I obtain one of these or who would be the right person to ask. If you have any info please PM me.
You should mention the poker room you want the bot for. Guessing by your signature, is it for SWC?

BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:06:43 PM

Thing is most successful ones are custom build and if they are winning i doubt you can buy them.  You can read some information about how people build ones here http://poker-ai.org/phpbb/.

I might be interested in a bot project myself, im a former successful online pro player.  Seems like you either have to know the right person or learn yourself though Undecided.
bobboooiie (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:08:22 PM

You should mention the poker room you want the bot for. Guessing by your signature, is it for SWC?

Not SWC or bitcoin rooms "normal ones" other than that it doesnt matter
bobboooiie (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:09:36 PM

Thing is most successful ones are custom build and if they are winning i doubt you can buy them.  You can read some information about how people build ones here http://poker-ai.org/phpbb/.

I might be interested in a bot project myself, im a former successful online pro player.  Seems like you either have to know the right person or learn yourself though Undecided.

Yes exactly I went over the public ones those are not worth it. That why Iam fishing for information as I dont know where I would start. And I know its not going to be cheap but Iam willing to pay.
thompete

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:11:53 PM

Don't know about what ways sites/clients like Pokerstars monitor or react to people using bots, but I have certainly seen a lot of bots on Seals, which really play really good.

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:48:18 PM

Depends on how its coded. It should be next to impossible to be caught using a bot, unless its betting really fast or using certain patterns.

BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:25:25 PM

Depends on how its coded. It should be next to impossible to be caught using a bot, unless its betting really fast or using certain patterns.

If its on pokerstars you need stealth level bots in order to not get caught like a 2 computer set up.  Stars have a very high standard of security fwiw.

Other sites could be easier to not get caught but less games going.
thompete

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:13:01 PM

Stars actually might be monitoring the time between your turn and the time you take to act. If its consistent or same, then that might be one way for them to know you are running a bot.

bobboooiie (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:16:22 PM

Stars actually might be monitoring the time between your turn and the time you take to act. If its consistent or same, then that might be one way for them to know you are running a bot.

You can easily set up random time for decision
thompete

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:36:26 PM

Nice, I didn't know that. What else could Stars be using to detect a bot betting?

arvindr

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:46:14 PM

Nice, I didn't know that. What else could Stars be using to detect a bot betting?

Here is a nice article and an email conversation between pokerstars and one of the players banned for using bots. There are several methods shared used to detect bots: http://mattmazur.com/2009/06/13/improving-pokerstarss-bot-detection-techniques/

BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:17:20 AM

Yeah and that is back in 2009 aswell. Word of warning be careful with testing out bots on stars they have regularly banned people and show off about their security.

A site like party poker (last time i checked) was bots everywhere, really obvious ones aswell,  things like split second instant folding when its a players turn to act - every single time they fold.
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:48:23 AM

there are tons on google, but poker bots are old news man ... u are a few years late Smiley
there is no boom btw, bot will play like u config it ... and its detected pretty fast too
grumpyoldtroll

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:36:13 AM

Is there really a difference in using bots in dice games/gambling sites?
bobboooiie (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:57:05 AM

there are tons on google, but poker bots are old news man ... u are a few years late Smiley
there is no boom btw, bot will play like u config it ... and its detected pretty fast too

those bots are shit. Iam talking about hyper agro bots that were winning from 5bb to 10bb/100 at midstakes.
noma

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:58:43 AM

those bots are shit. Iam talking about hyper agro bots that were winning from 5bb to 10bb/100 at midstakes.

I have seen a lot of bots at seals, maybe you could ask someone to help you out from there.

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966

In holiday we trust

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 01:37:58 PM

Bots? You should ask the websites you play on about them since I'm sure they have there own.
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:34:41 PM

I find it very hard to believe a bot can have this win rate in modern games, perhaps playing heads up vs fish, or some amazing bot which fish hunts all day to sit on left of fish?

What i would like is a simple auto folding tool for starting hands on pokerstars.... so it just reads hole cards and folds junk, this would make it possible to mass table easier.

PM me if you can do this or know someone who can make this bot, i need it undetectable obv.
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:41:09 PM

I find it very hard to believe a bot can have this win rate in modern games, perhaps playing heads up vs fish, or some amazing bot which fish hunts all day to sit on left of fish?

What i would like is a simple auto folding tool for starting hands on pokerstars.... so it just reads hole cards and folds junk, this would make it possible to mass table easier.

PM me if you can do this or know someone who can make this bot, i need it undetectable obv.

it aint such a thing , or u can find it on those sites with a price like , pay 39.99$ and make 1k in 2 days ! Tongue
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: