Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:30:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First Impressions - Mining-asics-technologies.com 250 MH/s Excaliber Miner  (Read 16437 times)
lifeforcepools (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:13:34 PM

Kilo Hashes?

Yeah, that's off. Should be MH/s.

well - this isn't :  Wink

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:22:13 PM

Has anyone else received these besides the OP and the guy in France?

I doubt it suspect NONE have been delivered

And you really think that lifeforcepools receive it? He is part of the scam...

hardly - I paid my money and have the wire transfer receipts from my bank to prove it just like everyone else. You must work for KNC.

Hardly. But your last sentence is very indicative that Im right

you guys are actually quite entertaining. Jesus Christ himself could stand in front of you in the flesh and you would deny his existence. To be honest - I have my machine and my second one has been shipped (I have the tracking number). It has been running flawlessly since last Monday morning without a hiccup, it switches pools very fast and is great - I got what I paid for and I'm very happy and that's the bottom line - the scam accusations I am sure will continue long after hundreds of these machines have been delivered because some people simply refuse to admit that are wrong - bottom line - that's your problem not mine.

I'm a reputable guy who runs a reputable pool and my reputation speaks - while the fudders hide behind their usernames, have hidden agendas and won't even disclose there they live in the profile. They're just faceless, locationless names making unfounded accusations....which speaks volumes about their true motives.

Your desperate attempts to continue to disparage a good company and good people (Marc and the others at MAT) is rather pathetic. I am sure you'll continue to spread your fud.... it's actually a shame you have nothing more meaningful in your lives to do...

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:48:30 PM

All I'm saying is that ghash doesn't seem to work properly with the miner. Strangely enough it's one of the only pools that works with a Titan. Maybe you should try it with difficulty manually set to 2048 or above instead of the 512 it was serving.
lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:53:05 PM

Prelude - I run my own pools - I got tired of getting jerked around and a few times ripped off my pool owners so I purchased http://lifeforce.info pools from the prior owner and have taken it from four coins to over 20 coins.

I've made source code changes to the nomp stratum code to be able to handle a fast miner. It took me a few days and a lot of testing but with my code changes and with  a difficulty of 25,000 it handle the 280 MH/s miner of mine just fine. I could not be happier.

If you're interested in mining certain coins that I don't currently have I'd get your setup because I'll never turn down 300 to 400 Mh/s

thanks

Jeff @ Lifeforce

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:54:34 PM

hardly - I paid my money and have the wire transfer receipts from my bank to prove it just like everyone else. You must work for KNC.

you guys are actually quite entertaining. Jesus Christ himself could stand in front of you in the flesh and you would deny his existence. To be honest - I have my machine and my second one has been shipped (I have the tracking number). It has been running flawlessly since last Monday morning without a hiccup, it switches pools very fast and is great - I got what I paid for and I'm very happy and that's the bottom line - the scam accusations I am sure will continue long after hundreds of these machines have been delivered because some people simply refuse to admit that are wrong - bottom line - that's your problem not mine.

I'm a reputable guy who runs a reputable pool and my reputation speaks - while the fudders hide behind their usernames, have hidden agendas and won't even disclose there they live in the profile. They're just faceless, locationless names making unfounded accusations....which speaks volumes about their true motives.

Your desperate attempts to continue to disparage a good company and good people (Marc and the others at MAT) is rather pathetic. I am sure you'll continue to spread your fud.... it's actually a shame you have nothing more meaningful in your lives to do...

And you desperately try to defend them. Maybe you are part of the scam and you even know that.

I'm just giving my honest opinion...and perhaps you're part of the scam conspiracy and DO KNOW IT.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:10:43 PM

And you desperately try to defend them. Maybe you are part of the scam and you even know that.

I'm just giving my honest opinion...and perhaps you're part of the scam conspiracy and DO KNOW IT.

Just want to tell you that what kind of company will leave thousands of unanswered emails after receiving at least 2 million of euros? You can train some girl in 24 hours to answer all mails from customers in 6 days for 1500Eur so dont give me that crap about they be honest and fantastic. You are one of the lucky guys that receive miner that they purchase months before thats why I tell you that You maybe part of the scam and you even know that..

you don't know any of this for a fact - do you have a machine on order?

pure speculation....on your part - perhaps the scam is the is the alleged thousands of unanswered emails.

how many of emails of yours have done un-answered or are you just sock puppet for someone else?

all I know is that Marc answers my emails within a few hours or a day..

and how did you seem to know how many millions of euros or are you just making this up.

DO YOU HAVE A MACHINE ON ORDER AND WHAT IS THE ORDER #?

Seriously - do you even have any skin in the game?

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:21:47 PM

because I'll send Marc an email referencing your order number and ask why he has not responded to you...

I'm just trying to help anyone I can out since Marc always responds to me....

god know why - I'm always this argumentative and confrontational.... LOL

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
hannibal1

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 04:58:26 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2014, 08:30:48 AM by hannibal1

marc isn't responding to my mails either, asked for a refund and nothing.
the girl that answers the phone told me 4 times marc would call me back and.. nothing.
as far as we know only 1 miner has ben shipped.

i life in the netherlands and asked if i could visit....no response.
so if you do have contact with marc, please let him know we are waiting for a response.
its a lot of money from diffrent investors, and they are all waiting in the dark.
Thats no way to do business....
greek_hephaestus

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:16:40 AM

Lifeforcepools Info
http://wdc.lifeforce.info/index.php?page=home
There are 26 coin pools
I have checked the statitistics of all
Most of them have 0 MHs pool hash rate
Only 10 have hash rate from 0.662 Mhs (Camora Coin) http://cam.lifeforce.info/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool to 126 Mhs (Noblecoin) http://nobl.lifeforce.info/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool
I did not see any miner speed greater than 80 Mhs
Where are the 250 Mhs ?

lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 11:36:12 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2014, 11:52:36 AM by lifeforcepools

Lifeforcepools Info
There are 26 coin pools
Only 10 have hash rate from 0.662 Mhs (Camora Coin) http://cam.lifeforce.info/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool to 126 Mhs (Noblecoin) http://nobl.lifeforce.info/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool
Where are the 250 Mhs ?

the answer is you will rarely see my hash in any of the listed coins. I am adding coins at the rate of about 1 every two or three days and I test every new coins for a few days before adding them to my menus

I just snapped this from the EFL pool which I'm testing which is not open to the public yet.

but don't wait too long to look - I'll be out of here in a few hours testing another coin as I build my list of coins for inclusion into my new heuristic mining pool.

http://efl.lifeforce.info/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 11:42:53 AM

Lifeforcepools Info
There are 26 coin pools
Where are the 250 Mhs ?

ps: it doesn't look like you looked very hard before choosing what you posted because this pool is always very active. NOBL

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
greek_hephaestus

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:48:13 AM

Original post from Renton Bonaventura https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006321996927&fref=nf
https://www.facebook.com/groups/352627768251593/permalink/352752534905783/
The Alcheminer-MAT Game in greater detail:
 MAT agreed with alcheminer to a joint production venture with the figure something around 2M $ for the development. It was a shared deal 50% - 50%. But MAT does not have any rights in the IP (asic chip design). For the 2M $ there are included 50K Asic Chips with own MAT Logo - that's why the alcheminer chip and MAT chip are identical. The chip is the same as the Alcheminer Chip! With 50K Chips you can make 195 miners, each with 256 asics inside, but of course still there are additional costs for the whole miner manufacturing, case, boards, software, controller board... of about over 800$ each.

But now the latest news:
 MAT doesn't even have the 2M$, so MAT received around the end of September only 10K chips. Nothing more - because all money from preorders was invested only in the development of the asics, not in the miners itself.

Now after the GAW miner deal, MAT had some money to pay for the last 40K asics and to the manufacturer of the miners. Thats why MAT still doesn't have miners... because MAT shipped all miners to GAW (Marshall Long as commission for the GAW deal), another cloudmining company, and 3 or 4 customers.

To ship or make refunds for all customers MAT needs to raise more than 1,3M$. But the margins of selling the miners now are too low to make a profit of 1,3M$.

theKingservant

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 06:01:58 AM

lifeforcepools I got mine in, however when I hit the IP address via Chrome, it prompts me for a password, I have no idea what that is, no documentation was sent with the miner and I reached out to MAT but that was late Friday evening.  Just wondering if you know anything about that.  I would love to get this thing up and running.  I have it racked and everything plugged in, I just can't get into it to point it to a pool to actually mine for me.  Let me know if you can assist, I'll try reaching out to Marc, I have him in my network on Linkedin as well.  PM me if you need to, but others will be looking for this as well.  I look forward to hearing from you soon!

lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:28:34 AM

lifeforcepools I got mine in, however when I hit the IP address via Chrome, it prompts me for a password, I have no idea what that is, no documentation was sent with the miner and I reached out to MAT but that was late Friday evening.  Just wondering if you know anything about that.  I would love to get this thing up and running.  I have it racked and everything plugged in, I just can't get into it to point it to a pool to actually mine for me.  Let me know if you can assist, I'll try reaching out to Marc, I have him in my network on Linkedin as well.  PM me if you need to, but others will be looking for this as well.  I look forward to hearing from you soon!

admin/admin

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
CartmanSPC
Legendary

Activity: 1270
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:51:35 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2014, 11:04:16 PM by CartmanSPC

Are these available for purchase?

P.S. from the demo video of the Alcheminer version these things work well on p2pools Smiley

pilottage

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:11:06 PM

i am happy to confirm i just received my excalibur 5 - i was order number 2075 - thank you mat and marc coumans - happy 2015 to all!  Kiss
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:16:53 PM

i am happy to confirm i just received my excalibur 5 - i was order number 2075 - thank you mat and marc coumans - happy 2015 to all!  Kiss
Congrats!!

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:45:38 PM

are those even profitable? with that wattage they will barely make roi
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:11:50 PM

are those even profitable? with that wattage they will barely make roi
This is whit most miner the case i am afraid..not only MAT

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
blastinbob

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 08:16:41 PM

Anybody do the firmware update I found the update but not from MAT site the site seems smoked forbidden errors all over like the pages are gone need some help figuring out how to update firmware.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: