Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:29:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which algorithm to leave? It will be the only one.
SHA256D
SCRYPT
X11
GROESTL
BLAKE256

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NovaCoinDark || NVCD || NO ICO || SHA256D, BLAKE256, X11, SCRYPT, GROESTL  (Read 9433 times)
-Greed-

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:51:24 PM

It seems like every shitcoin has its own "Dark" version nowadays.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AminerMiner

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:00:06 AM

Books are not described by its cover

no books are usually described by its content.. and get judged by its cover.. and some covers give a damn good impression what its about  Grin

what impression does this cover give you?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Roll Eyes anyone?

mnporter2001

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:24:11 PM

Total scam coin IMO

And I will tell you why..

I am sure this OP is the same OP that started these 2 flop coins, although the first returned good profit for the first few days, the OP abandoned the project within a week and started the PPCD coin, that coin is strugling to get on an exchange, so if I am right and this is the same OP he has just dropped that project and moved onto this one.

DOGEBC ~ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=819211.0

And

PPCD ~ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=832845.0

Im almost certain this is the same Polish guy, the grammar and spelling are the same as well as the way the original post is set out.

STAY AWAY if I were you, in my opinion anyway

Cheers
Mark

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
MiningSev0

Activity: 206
Merit: 106

Old Account was Sev0 (it was hacked)

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:45:14 PM

Total scam coin IMO

And I will tell you why..

I am sure this OP is the same OP that started these 2 flop coins, although the first returned good profit for the first few days, the OP abandoned the project within a week and started the PPCD coin, that coin is strugling to get on an exchange, so if I am right and this is the same OP he has just dropped that project and moved onto this one.

DOGEBC ~ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=819211.0

And

PPCD ~ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=832845.0

Im almost certain this is the same Polish guy, the grammar and spelling are the same as well as the way the original post is set out.

STAY AWAY if I were you, in my opinion anyway

Cheers
Mark
Scam, i agree but i don't think this is dogebc, the graphics are too Bad. And I dont know what it is but i like dogebc and i dont think that he is a totaly scammer.
Anyway i will Point my Miners there for an Hour and See where it goes.

New signature to come =D
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:50:26 PM

Run, don't walk.
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 12:53:34 PM

Not touching this one with a ten foot pole made of a stack all the shitcoins I've ever dumped

twitter.com/notsofast
Skafloc

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:54:18 PM

He is just learning is all in my opinion. With PeerCoinDark he didn't change his name and it cost him. So now a new name and a little slip on the graphics. He shows himself in the description too:

This is all copy paste with the exception for the highlight. That was the dev showing himself:

"We plan to implement the coins where possible. NovaCoinDark is an experimental new digital currency that enables instant payments to anyone, anywhere in the world. NovaCoinDark uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority: managing transactions and issuing money are carried out collectively by the network. Join our community to coin became very popular. NovaCoinDark is also the name of the open source software which enables the use of this currency."
erwin45

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:58:57 PM

He is just learning is all in my opinion. With PeerCoinDark he didn't change his name and it cost him. So now a new name and a little slip on the graphics. He shows himself in the description too:

This is all copy paste with the exception for the highlight. That was the dev showing himself:

"We plan to implement the coins where possible. NovaCoinDark is an experimental new digital currency that enables instant payments to anyone, anywhere in the world. NovaCoinDark uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority: managing transactions and issuing money are carried out collectively by the network. Join our community to coin became very popular. NovaCoinDark is also the name of the open source software which enables the use of this currency."

guess u guys are wrong
IMO DOGEBC and PPCD dev is very good with logo design, this one IMO sucks, more like keppler's dev

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 03:46:42 PM

10% premine, It's a joke ? Shocked

Not a joke to the OP - he gets rich off your stupidity!   Grin

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
NovaCoinDarkDev (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:05:18 PM

I do not have anything to do with coins: DOGEBC, PPCD.
And this is no scam coin
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:08:31 PM

And this is no scam coin

You're a funny guy.

Ha ha ha ha ha!
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 05:18:05 PM

And this is no scam coin

Lying already, and the coin hasn't even launched yet.   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
NovaCoinDarkDev (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:21:08 PM

And this is no scam coin

It's your fault. You have no grounds to judge me.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 05:21:24 PM

I think it is rather Kepler...

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
NovaCoinDarkDev (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:27:21 PM

I think it is rather Kepler...

What kepler again?
mnporter2001

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:33:29 PM

And this is no scam coin

It's your fault. You have no grounds to judge me.

You can blame me fella not Vod !

You cant just go around duping people into mining your crap and wasting their money on your coins, I mean this is what your 3rd coin in as many weeks !

Your second coin the peercoindark one you have abandoned because A/ you messed up and promised C-Cex would list the coin on release which they haven't and dosn't look like they will, and B/ you got neg feedback.

Your leaving a trail of destruction behind you and its simply not on, OK people should know better and not mine your rubbish, but I was new once and its very easy to fall for this kind of garbage when its all dressed up nicely.

Cheers
Mark

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████