Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:54:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which algorithm to leave? It will be the only one.
SHA256D
SCRYPT
X11
GROESTL
BLAKE256

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NovaCoinDark || NVCD || NO ICO || SHA256D, BLAKE256, X11, SCRYPT, GROESTL  (Read 9436 times)
NovaCoinDarkDev (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:24:48 PM

These only very bad pool, you need good pool !

Why bad?
I mined on them and it was not so bad.

Unfortunately I have no other. If you can write to the better pool

reduce your premine and you will get lots of attention.  Remember people will be watching times that you post code to github, thread, etc to make sure devs dont instamine, also i sent an email to a code vetter to look at code after you post it.

Now I can not reduce premine. Not enough time to take off. Top if he has a problem with the payment of the pool then I will help.

then burn some of the premine when you start the coin.  not hard to do. you can ask Earlz he is a trusted member of the community who knows how to properly burn coins.

How much premine was that good for you?

well no premine is optimal. under 0.5% is respectable.  but having -6 trust on your btctalk account is unacceptable

They compared me to another account btctalk. It's not my fault.
Skafloc

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:42:56 PM

What is special about this coin? What makes this coin different that any other "dark" coin? Your description has no specifics of why this coin is worth messing with.
NovaCoinDarkDev (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:52:53 PM

What is special about this coin? What makes this coin different that any other "dark" coin? Your description has no specifics of why this coin is worth messing with.

I know. This is my first coin. (It's a shame that someone compared me to another account bitcointalk). Although I want to catch up to those who entered the cryptsy, bittrex. It already is a success, but not the point. I want to coin was accepted as means of payment. I know every dev had such dreams, but I want to be true.

This is a coin multi-algo, so more miners can mined
ihascryptos

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:56:51 PM

2 hours to launch.  did u try getting on IRC and finding pool ops?

I like tacos!
NovaCoinDarkDev (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:59:34 PM

A lot of work. I never thought about it  Sad
ihascryptos

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:00:51 PM

A lot of work. I never thought about it  Sad

sent you a PM maybe i can help

I like tacos!
ihascryptos

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:04:56 PM

Since the dev has not started a channel i am in #novacoindark if any miners wating wanna chit chat.

I like tacos!
Skafloc

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:43:55 PM

I know. This is my first coin. (It's a shame that someone compared me to another account bitcointalk). Although I want to catch up to those who entered the cryptsy, bittrex. It already is a success, but not the point. I want to coin was accepted as means of payment. I know every dev had such dreams, but I want to be true.

Do you have any plans for making that happen? I'm really not trying to bust your chops. I'm trying to decide if I want to point some hash that way at launch. Usually devs have some future plans for their coins beyond launch. Features to make it stand out, developments in progress and/or negotiations to have it accepted for payment somewhere already in progress.  You know, things that make it have a better price at the exchange and give it the push it needs to get on the better exchanges with a reason that people want it for more than the inevitable dump when it hits an exchange.

I know from a short conversation with the support on BetaSharex earlier that they really will be examining the coins code at launch for a final determination on whether or not to add it to the exchange and while I like BetaSharex, it is a new exchange with lower volume than Cryptsy, Bittrex or some others. What are you going to do with the coin going forward?
smalltimer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:49:07 PM

sorry still on dark-shibe-cannabis-litecoin, no time for this
NovaCoinDarkDev (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:52:08 PM

Do you have any plans for making that happen? I'm really not trying to bust your chops. I'm trying to decide if I want to point some hash that way at launch. Usually devs have some future plans for their coins beyond launch. Features to make it stand out, developments in progress and/or negotiations to have it accepted for payment somewhere already in progress.  You know, things that make it have a better price at the exchange and give it the push it needs to get on the better exchanges with a reason that people want it for more than the inevitable dump when it hits an exchange.

I know from a short conversation with the support on BetaSharex earlier that they really will be examining the coins code at launch for a final determination on whether or not to add it to the exchange and while I like BetaSharex, it is a new exchange with lower volume than Cryptsy, Bittrex or some others. What are you going to do with the coin going forward?

I want matched although the FTC. Large intentions, but anything is possible. I will be in contact with stores that already accept crypto currency also added to mine.
qq315695399

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 10:46:43 PM

I want matched although the FTC. Large intentions, but anything is possible. I will be in contact with stores that already accept crypto currency also added to mine.
The purse will be announced in where? Huh
NovaCoinDarkDev (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 10:49:41 PM

Right after the start
CoinhashEU

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 10:49:54 PM

Should be in OP in 10 min or so .

Regards
Solidsmart

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 10:55:24 PM

how the hell we can mine nova scrypt? it writes nowhere?
Solidsmart

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 10:58:50 PM

there is even no wallet to download? and adress where to link the miner? in 2min its starts!
CoinhashEU

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 10:59:44 PM

The pool operators (me included) waiting for the dev to release the wallets before we open the ports for mining .

Solidsmart there is plenty of pools already (just not with wallets up and ready yet)

Regards

Edit:Wallets up .. pool open for mining scrypt.
DeCrypterManiac

Activity: 550

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:01:04 PM

The pool operators (me included) waiting for the dev to release the wallets before we open the ports for mining .

Solidsmart there is plenty of pools already (just not with wallets up and ready yet)

Regards

plenty ??!

only x13 and you..
Solidsmart

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:01:25 PM

Regards

Edit:Wallets up .. pool open for mining scrypt.
i am mining with scrypt,but in scrypt pool it doesnt write how to adress,where
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:02:27 PM

{
"blocks" : 1,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"pow_algo_id" : 0,