Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:04:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Small business loan  (Read 1401 times)
Moxilla (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:24:04 PM

I'm seeking a loan for 30 days for our new startup company. We are ordering components and packaging this week and are seeking a whopping 3-5 BTC. In return for the length of the loan, I will repay .4/.5 BTC If interested, please reply with your preferred terms / collateral needs. Once an agreement has been made, the potential lender will receive all information on both me personally, and the business. The business does have an ecommerce site up and holds 6 patents in the U.S. so that you can be assured of our validity.

Also, would anyone know of people / places for larger long term BTC funding? Ie. $10,000 US and up over the duration of 6 months? Thanks in advance.
elitenoob

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:48:56 PM

I'm seeking a loan for 30 days for our new startup company. We are ordering components and packaging this week and are seeking a whopping 3-5 BTC. In return for the length of the loan, I will repay .4/.5 BTC If interested, please reply with your preferred terms / collateral needs. Once an agreement has been made, the potential lender will receive all information on both me personally, and the business. The business does have an ecommerce site up and holds 6 patents in the U.S. so that you can be assured of our validity.

Also, would anyone know of people / places for larger long term BTC funding? Ie. $10,000 US and up over the duration of 6 months? Thanks in advance.
Why not get a bank loan if you can assure them your liquidity?
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:50:46 PM

Cart before the horse. You need to post much more than this to be considered. You forgot one very important component: Collateral.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Aggressor66

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 07:36:50 PM

Read this
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 07:56:19 PM

I know a lot of people think that getting a loan denominated in BTC is easy, but that is not always true. I, for example, would require more than a bank in terms of collateral. For a $5000 loan I would need to hold the title of a car worth at least $10K and hold the car.

Lenders should always have an iron clad plan for recouping their loss if the borrower can not pay. In my example I would sell the car and return any money beyond the contracted terms. So if I loaned $5K at 20% I would sell the car and return $4K to the borrower. If you don't collect collateral in advance like this, then it is highly unlikely that you will get even a penny when the borrower skips out. 

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Seketsuna

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:04:19 PM

Newbie + loan request = legit. 100% you wont lose your money here  Roll Eyes
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:09:30 PM

Email me your phone number and preferred times. I'll give you a call.
AviThour

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 01:39:05 PM

Without Collateral you won't be getting anything except a negative trust mark on your face.
Please provide a collateral info if you want a loan.

Cheers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: