Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:29:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trucoin Reenters Market, Expands Bitcoin Buying Service to 32 US States  (Read 1425 times)
NarC (OP)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

BitcoinStoreStarter.com

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 06:51:46 PM

I used them when they were open months ago and they worked fine. Anyone tried them since they reopened though?

http://www.coindesk.com/trucoin-reenters-market-expands-bitcoin-buying-service-32-us-states/

Trucoin has announced it will expand its bitcoin buying service to consumers in 32 US states over the next few weeks.

The news follows three months of inactivity for the company, and what it called its successful eight-state beta test earlier this year. Customers in states served by the company will be able to purchase bitcoin using payment options such as MasterCard and Visa credit and debit cards.

OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 07:44:03 PM

Yes, I used them just today.  They notified me by email over the weekend that their service was again available to those who were in their pilot program (which I was in).  I do not know if their service is open (yet) to those who were NOT in the pilot program.

I had a snag: my earlier card expired, and I had to work with them, some back & forth, but they got the snag fixed.  Received my BTC just fine.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: