Bitcoin Forum
November 23, 2017, 09:07:11 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoXChange has to be the most frustrating website to use, to date.  (Read 950 times)
Jake
Donator

Activity: 257

Happy New Year!

View Profile
May 26, 2012, 08:08:44 PM

I've been through some really stressful websites in the past, but CryptoXChange's is just horrible. It all began when it took me over 2 hours to even register to their website (at the time, I should have taken the hint). I had horrible troubles executing a Sell BTC order, and now I cannot withdraw my funds because it is asking for a withdrawing pin code that I have never set! It say's leave blank if I do not have one, well guess what? You're shit system doesn't detect the fact that I have left it blank and still asks for a pin code.

Now coming to conclusion, their "24/7 support" is complete bull shit, they are never online the live chat and/or active to accept requests there. I now only have one choice - to set a pin code and be forced to wait 24 hours to withdraw my funds. $1415 locked up in a site that is hell, great.

Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2012, 08:39:34 PM

I think the pin code is sent via email to you when you first join.  Check your emails from them.  If you CHANGE your pin, I think you can not withdraw for 24 hours so do not do it if you need to withdraw.

Jake
Donator

Activity: 257

Happy New Year!

View Profile
May 26, 2012, 09:37:13 PM

I think the pin code is sent via email to you when you first join.  Check your emails from them.  If you CHANGE your pin, I think you can not withdraw for 24 hours so do not do it if you need to withdraw.

Thank you, I have now withdrawn. Still leaving thread up due to lack of support, and lying about 24/7.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.