Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:19:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RVL] Reveal: The Bitcoin-Powered Social Network  (Read 18607 times)
joshbeal (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 06:52:55 AM

Many of these promoters appear in the "featured users" list inside the app. These promoters include WeeklyChris, the Miuccio Brothers, Alex Ramos, Meghan McCarthy, and more. They have been helping us beta test since prior to launch, and have shared Reveal with their followers on other networks. We have revined some of these promotions on our Vine profile: https://vine.co/u/1136246359255920640
garthkiser

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 12:42:39 AM

Reveal Coin has closed its $1.5 million seed round funding. Mike Hirshland of Resolute Ventures led the seed round, joined by Barry Silbert’s Digital Currency Group, Adam Draper’s Boost VC, Baroda Ventures and the Stanford-StarX Fund.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/ask-anything-social-network-rewards-users-crypto-closes-1-5-million-funding/

aragoon

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 05:18:41 AM

You probably hope for mass adoption. Sounds like a very cool project.
Never heard of you until today and then I learn you are promoting the project by handing out free RVL. Great idea.
But you have no app for Android and no web wallet. Bloody stupid way to start. Huh
I never have and never will use Apple or Farcebook or any other of the American money/status machines.
I'm not alone and I'm guessing you have missed out on a pretty significant number of potential users.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 05:29:57 AM

this is the next stellar ??
But i dont have Iphohe  Cry

i already wait from 2014 and still not yet for android user .
Mr_SeLeNiO

Activity: 110
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 09:29:21 PM

i created in IRC channel #reveal to talk about it. Join if you want
garthkiser

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:52:55 PM

I purchased RVL at launch.stellar.org from the Stellar gateway reveal.me a few months ago.

Now that Stellar has "upgraded" to a new system, the RVL are no longer accessible.

launch.stellar.org states "Please contact your gateway(s) if they have not upgraded."

I contacted support@reveal.me two weeks ago and heard nothing back.

Mr_SeLeNiO

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 01:42:04 AM

I purchased RVL at launch.stellar.org from the Stellar gateway reveal.me a few months ago.

Now that Stellar has "upgraded" to a new system, the RVL are no longer accessible.

launch.stellar.org states "Please contact your gateway(s) if they have not upgraded."

yeah come on guys upgrade and let rvl get value, its been more than 1 year
garthkiser

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 02:30:55 AM

yeah come on guys upgrade and let rvl get value, its been more than 1 year

I have also been trying the support@reveal.me email listed on the website. It has been over a month since my first message, but still no response after 3 attempts.

Mr_SeLeNiO

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 08:25:32 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2016, 05:00:55 PM by Mr_SeLeNiO

This is dead, no replies by email, their beta updates dont even say what's new, they dont update that often, no news about the new stellar network and the proper fixes they should do for RVL to work, also not showing RVL balance in new beta update, it's been more than 1 year and this will go from bad to worse if they still not doing what they have to
garthkiser

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 09:31:14 PM

This is dead, no replies by email, their beta updates dont even say what's new, the dont update that often, no news about the new stellar network and the proper fixes they should do for RVL to work, also not showing RVL balance in new beta update, it's been more than 1 year and this will go from bad to worse if they still not doing what they have to
Yeah, same here. I have tried a dozen ways to contact these people. All signs point to dead.

IGFU

Activity: 181

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:56:28 PM

wish the program go far

parvverl

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:36:48 AM

Innovative doubts, simple block-chain products, no landing items seem to work
IGFU

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:34:21 AM

Enough to see the author update, the project seems to be stalled, looking forward to more updates

princehandsome

Activity: 731

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:03:22 AM

This is dead, no replies by email, their beta updates dont even say what's new, the dont update that often, no news about the new stellar network and the proper fixes they should do for RVL to work, also not showing RVL balance in new beta update, it's been more than 1 year and this will go from bad to worse if they still not doing what they have to
Yeah, same here. I have tried a dozen ways to contact these people. All signs point to dead.
i think they who make this coin maybe already ignore this project. maybe have no funds or are unable to continue this project again.
this has often happened to a dead project. but try to wait for the latest update from them if this project still wants to running.
diggersbelow

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:12:14 AM

Just checked their thread at bitcointalk, very good description of bounty terms and conditions for participants! Like it. If the whole project is managed like this, consider, can trust their team.
IGFU

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:23:09 AM

There are many projects in the payment category on the Internet. Currently, no specific application to the field has been found. It may be difficult to integrate the floor. The traditional industry model will not change easily and the team is just a conceptual , Did not write a specific method of realization

parvverl

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:31:20 AM

Do not know the team's current progress, you want to know more about the project's information
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: