Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:30:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCEMENT] SteamLite--Buy Steam Games with Litecoins!  (Read 2282 times)
Vorksholk (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2012, 12:08:54 AM

Hello Smiley

Will move this to a website if the demand for this is actually there. At any rate, would like to announce the following:

SteamLite: Buy STEAM games with Litecoins! You will generally receive your steam game(s) within 24 hours of ordering, depending on when you ordered (if I was asleep, etc.). If you would like me to give you an estimate for any game, just either PM or leave a response to this topic Smiley.

Any questions or concerns? I'd be happy to answer them Smiley.

Here is a basic FAQ:

1.) How do I know your legitimate, being that you request payment first?
I can give you my word, but that's not worth much these days. You could always buy a ~$5 game to test the legitimacy. If you are too concerned to give me a chance, you have a very simple option: don't buy from me. I know I don't have hardly any rep at all on the forums, and just about no one to vouch for me. If you want to see a Litecoin project I have done for the community, take a look at my litecoin faucet at litecoinfaucet.com. If that doesn't make you feel any better, then sorry :/. As well, I have contributed a bit to these forums by creating a solo-mining how-to guide, making me not a drop-in scammer. Still, as with any service, if you don't trust it, don't use it.

2.) How long does it take for me to receive my game?
Good question! Depending on when you send the LTC. Generally I will respond to a message/PM on these forums within 2-3 hours (probably less) unless I am sleeping, which I don't tend to do as much as I should, but still tends to take up around 25% of my time. That being said, to be safe, I give myself, under normal conditions, a 24-hr window of time, but the turnaround *should* be faster than that.

3.) How exactly would a order look? What are the steps?
Also a great question. here we are:
--1.) You pm me or leave a message on the board asking for a bid for a certain game.
--2.) I respond, giving you the estimate in Litecoins. I also give you a Litecoin address, in case you want to send the Litecoins you don't have to wait for another message.
--3.) If you are interested and like the price, you pay the LTC to the given address, and respond with the username and email address tied to the account you want the game gifted to. If you are not interested/don't like the price, you can either opt to just ignore the message or reply declining/withdrawing your interest.
--4.) If you were interested in the price and you sent the LTC and all the information required for me to send you the game, then I will send the game after a grace period of a few hours to support 1.) my sleep patterns and 2.) buyer's remorse/mind changing. If you have sent the payment but decided before I sent the confirmation message that you would like to withdraw the transaction, send me a PM and I'll send your Litecoins back in full.

4.) Can I send LTC to the same address you sent me earlier for future purchases?
No, please do NOT do this Smiley. Keeping a separate address for each different purchase helps keep everything clear. LTC sent to an old address may be ignored, but I'll try to return them/alert you. Please don't do that lol

5.) Why did you make a Litecoin Steam Game purchase service?
Well, it:
--1.) Adds to the usability of Litecoins
--2.) Adds to the versatility of Litecoins as a currency (kinda same as #1, but not exactly)
--3.) Makes a bit of profit Smiley

Here are some prices to get this kicked off (subject to change, price not locked in until address is given. Note: address only valid for 2 hours for payment from time of issue, to prevent abuse of waiting out the market after submitting an incomplete order for less LTC than the item is worth days or weeks down the road):

Sniper Elite: Ł19000
Call of Duty: MW3: Ł22500
Call of Duty: Black Ops: Ł15200
Sid Meier's Civilization® V: Game of the Year edition (currently on sale for a great deal!): Ł5100
Pre-Purchase Max Payne III: Ł22500

Want another game to be listed here? Just mention it!
Any more questions? Ask them!

VeriBlock: Securing The World's Blockchains Using Bitcoin
https://veriblock.org
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tittiez

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2012, 12:19:00 AM

Great! I have a reason to boot up my miner again.
BePrivate

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 07:00:58 AM

wow, i rly like your idea here.. i rly wan to si this grow bigger..

Will move this to a website if the demand for this is actually there
I'll be glad to help running the site, making the site..

You know where to find me..
#LTC-Projects @ FreeNode

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: