Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:58:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ░░░ UROD ░░░ The new way of innovation ░░ Customer paid coin ░░░ 20GH/S!  (Read 24125 times)
jawitech

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:06:27 PM

Can we start with spreading the word on this one. With the right marketing people on board this can hit $100k, but we need to help out each other, i mean all ICO investors should take some action to see a bigger return then just do nothing. Wink

As I'm relatively new to the crypto market, let me ask a question, just to understand (this is no offense).

There's a short announcement with very, yeah very, little details. A coin with no special features, no real value, no details about the further development, nothing. Just a posting about the sale of a new coin with DARK in it. Bashing starts, some risk loving people invest some money. And now, you want to hype this coin, get it listed at Bittrex and tell everyone to invest money in it??

Just to increase the profit of your invested money, make idiots but overprices and "valueless" coins from early investors and watch the price goes down step by step til they burnt all your money and you can laugh about them? Or didn't I just not get the point why this coin suddenly is sooo great and everyone needs so buy it?

Just an example: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=459622.msg5071738#msg5071738 This sounds like a plan, I'd rather invest my money in this one than in a coin that just will make some quick profits for the "early birds".

Just my 2 cents...
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UroDarkCoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:11:54 PM

Can we start with spreading the word on this one. With the right marketing people on board this can hit $100k, but we need to help out each other, i mean all ICO investors should take some action to see a bigger return then just do nothing. Wink

As I'm relatively new to the crypto market, let me ask a question, just to understand (this is no offense).

There's a short announcement with very, yeah very, little details. A coin with no special features, no real value, no details about the further development, nothing. Just a posting about the sale of a new coin with DARK in it. Bashing starts, some risk loving people invest some money. And now, you want to hype this coin, get it listed at Bittrex and tell everyone to invest money in it??

Just to increase the profit of your invested money, make idiots but overprices and "valueless" coins from early investors and watch the price goes down step by step til they burnt all your money and you can laugh about them? Or didn't I just not get the point why this coin suddenly is sooo great and everyone needs so buy it?

Just an example: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=459622.msg5071738#msg5071738 This sounds like a plan, I'd rather invest my money in this one than in a coin that just will make some quick profits for the "early birds".

Just my 2 cents...

There is a roadmap. We will generate dollars with our services and we will give people UROD coins in return to perform services. We don't care about innovations inside a wallet as nobody is using it. How much did you already chat inside wallet, just a example. We try to generate outside $ and give people UROD in return. Those outside dollars will be used to buy up UROD coins to give away to the people that complete the tasks.

Roadmap:

Promotion video - Promotion video that can be use for live events.
Pay-per-view - Viewing commercials and receive UROD coins for viewing it.
Pay-per-survey - Getting paid UROD coins to complete surveys.
Pay-to-read - Receiving UROD coins when reading mails from our customers.
Pay-to-game - Receiving UROD coins when playing games.

jawitech

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:17:25 PM

There is a roadmap. We will generate dollars with our services and we will give people UROD coins in return to perform services. We don't care about innovations inside a wallet as nobody is using it. How much did you already chat inside wallet, just a example. We try to generate outside $ and give people UROD in return. Those outside dollars will be used to buy up UROD coins to give away to the people that complete the tasks.

Roadmap:

Promotion video - Promotion video that can be use for live events.
Pay-per-view - Viewing commercials and receive UROD coins for viewing it.
Pay-per-survey - Getting paid UROD coins to complete surveys.
Pay-to-read - Receiving UROD coins when reading mails from our customers.
Pay-to-game - Receiving UROD coins when playing games.

I didn't deny that you might/will have a plan for this coin, as I said, this was no offense.

Just wanted to understand why people at first laugh about you and your coin, then invest some money and want to hype it without knowing any further details, business plans and so on (making $0.10 is also generating money ^^ hope you know what I mean).

Wish you good luck with your coin and your business. Just trying to learn how this business works.
CryptoTradeKid

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:20:11 PM

5GH/s already!!! WOOO, LETS GO!
binpool

Activity: 98

www.binpool.com - only profit and best coin

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 11:15:42 PM

http://urod.binpool.com/index.php - Pool already. Wait miners)))

UroDarkCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 08:52:17 AM

Pools

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:26:24 AM

No Block explorer? Can someone make a block explorer? Maybe demanding too much as it is only 1 day old, but it is needed for Bittrex etc.
erwin45

Activity: 70

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:54:14 AM

No Block explorer? Can someone make a block explorer? Maybe demanding too much as it is only 1 day old, but it is needed for Bittrex etc.

agree, block explorer is a must, perhaps dev could offer some bounty for it.  8)ready to put some big hash for block with huge reward?

scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1680

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 10:04:40 AM

agree, block explorer is a must, perhaps dev could offer some bounty for it.  8)ready to put some big hash for block with huge reward?

Ok block explorer with richlist is up http://urod-explorer.coin-miners.info:3004/ , if you want to donate for the block explorer send me a pm to provide you wallet address  Wink

true-asset

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Uro: 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 10:43:05 AM

Will each coin of this be backed by one ton of urea fertilizer like the original URO?

No

Uro: A Real Long Term Currency, 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer[/url]
Urea N46 tracks gradual increases in energy and food prices over the long term.
true-asset

Activity: 252

Uro: 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 10:50:27 AM

Just my 2 cents...

Good point. I feel the same way.

Uro: A Real Long Term Currency, 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer[/url]
Urea N46 tracks gradual increases in energy and food prices over the long term.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 11:06:07 AM

Ok block explorer with richlist is up http://urod-explorer.coin-miners.info:3004/ , if you want to donate for the block explorer send me a pm to provide you wallet address  Wink

Great job, from the moment UROD is trading on Allcoin i can send you a few UROD coins.  Block rewards are now 30 UROD. Wondering if we will see a big spike in hashrate or not.
Unpredictable

Activity: 292

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 11:26:39 AM

agree, block explorer is a must, perhaps dev could offer some bounty for it.  8)ready to put some big hash for block with huge reward?

Ok block explorer with richlist is up http://urod-explorer.coin-miners.info:3004/ , if you want to donate for the block explorer send me a pm to provide you wallet address  Wink

Great job, from the moment UROD is trading on Allcoin i can send you a few UROD coins.  Block rewards are now 30 UROD. Wondering if we will see a big spike in hashrate or not.

20 UROD, Mate! Wink
30 will be later on.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 11:43:29 AM

agree, block explorer is a must, perhaps dev could offer some bounty for it.  8)ready to put some big hash for block with huge reward?

Ok block explorer with richlist is up http://urod-explorer.coin-miners.info:3004/ , if you want to donate for the block explorer send me a pm to provide you wallet address  Wink

Great job, from the moment UROD is trading on Allcoin i can send you a few UROD coins.  Block rewards are now 30 UROD. Wondering if we will see a big spike in hashrate or not.

20 UROD, Mate! Wink
30 will be later on.

Indeed, where did i show 30 Cheesy we are still only at 1000 blocks Cheesy
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:46:41 PM

Some nice hype on twitter to add UROD on Bittrex Cheesy

CATC looks also very interesting as a ICO Wink just of the record Cheesy
ROBERTO
Legendary

Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:50:33 PM

Show your support for UROD added on bittrex

Retweet please : https://twitter.com/AltCryptoFollow/status/529249984647299073

Thank you
zuyfg888

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:04:29 PM

Like CND Grin Grin Grin
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:13:35 PM

Like CND Grin Grin Grin

A lot of UROD investors are the same as CND as it was ICO on allcoin Cheesy But if the results are the same... CND is still trading at a profit, even if UROD is 2 times worse then CND it will still be a huge profit Cheesy
binpool

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 01:24:15 PM

Dear miners would be grateful for a few megahesh on our pool)))

Our pool - http://urod.binpool.com/index.php

UroDarkCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:24:56 PM

Pools :

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: