Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:46:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ░░░ UROD ░░░ The new way of innovation ░░ Customer paid coin ░░░ 20GH/S!  (Read 24125 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 10:19:21 AM

We need a little more hashrate to make it more difficult to mine!!!
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Weekend Warrior

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 10:54:15 AM

This coin has best Dev. He put in 14 btc buy wall at 1900 to support his coin & investors. This one will go over 1000% in no time...those who buy & hold will see the profit.  Cool

You must be joking, or are you that naive?
That buywall is fake as hell.
Dev placed a buywall with the BTC he received in ICO.... to make all people buy his coins he also bought in ICO and placed in orderbook.

Good coins dont need a buywall from dev, it only shows that dev is here to make some quick money
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 10:58:06 AM

This coin has best Dev. He put in 14 btc buy wall at 1900 to support his coin & investors. This one will go over 1000% in no time...those who buy & hold will see the profit.  Cool

Dev placed a buywall with the BTC he received in ICO.... to make all people buy his coins he also bought in ICO and placed in orderbook.

Good coins dont need a buywall from dev, it only shows that dev is here to make some quick money

no. dev has put wall at ICO price so it won't go below it and investors won't lose money. He said he won't remove it so it's not fake...who should I believe fudder or the dev who is trying to protect investors?

hmmm...lets see..I'll go with dev.  Grin

price is at 4k right now..so that wall is far from being touched. Price is moving on its own plus there is no sell support..so either you buy or get left behind.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
AleCrypt0

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 10:58:49 AM

This coin has best Dev. He put in 14 btc buy wall at 1900 to support his coin & investors. This one will go over 1000% in no time...those who buy & hold will see the profit.  Cool

If you sell on it and the wall remain at same price, well...it shows it's not fake stuff. In the contrary event, you're in right!

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 11:01:35 AM

If you sell on it and the wall remain at same price, well...it shows it's not fake stuff. In the contrary event, you're in right!

Will it ever hit that wall? It remains me of CND. ICO was 180 and never dropped below ICO price and still trading well above ICO price. This will be a +10k coin.

Weekend Warrior

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 11:05:44 AM

who should I believe fudder or the anonymous newbie dev who is trying to protect investors?

fixed that for you  Cheesy
unusualfacts30

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 11:10:50 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2014, 11:34:23 AM by unusualfacts30

who should I believe fudder or the anonymous newbie dev who is trying to protect investors?

fixed that for you..  Cheesy

change your name to keyboard warrior  Cheesy

Anon Dev > Fudder

Coin came out in exchange yesterday. More news will come as we move along with this project. Keep calm and go fud somewhere else OR back up your statement with proof otherwise it makes you look like a tool

Look at EQX and you'll know what "NON ANON" Dev can do to you. So..being anon or not really doesn't matter. Just because dev isn't anon doesn't mean he'll support the coin. Look at EQX thread. What a crazy fck.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=746191.msg9433128#msg9433128

His coin has been trading below ICO ever since the begining and he kept saying he would put buy wall and he never did. Now, he just posted pic of him being on vacation. He fcked everyone over and now he is enjoying his vacation with the money he made.

You know what that means? That means your so called "non anon" is just an illusion and you shouldn't base your judgement on if Dev is anon or not.

Good luck!

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Weekend Warrior

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 11:39:55 AM

Anon Dev > Fudder

Coin came out in exchange yesterday. More news will come as we move along with this project. Keep calm and go fud somewhere else OR back up your statement with proof otherwise it makes you look like a tool

Look at EQX and you'll know what "NON ANON" Dev can do to you. So..being anon or not really doesn't matter. Just because dev isn't anon doesn't mean he'll support the coin. Look at EQX thread. What a crazy fck.

His coin has been trading below ICO ever since the begining and he kept saying he would put buy wall and he never did. Now, he just posted pic of him being on vacation. He fcked everyone over and now he is enjoying his vacation with the money he made.

You know what that means? That means your so called "non anon" is just an illusion and you shouldn't base your judgement on if Dev is anon or not.

Good luck!

why comparing to EQX? I never said it was a good coin. But whishing you happy bagholding with EQX  Cheesy

Lets get back to UROD: Maybe you can help me?
Please tell me why you bought this one? For the long run or just a quick buck?
Why should i buy this coin? Obviously, you dont trust dev also:

Dogecoin?  Roll Eyes

I guess OP haven't heard of moolah or woolong.  Grin

Invest your money on RDD if you want to make profit. If it becomes Reddit coin you'll be rich in months. That's the only coin I truly trust besides CANN & BTC.
unusualfacts30

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 11:55:34 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2014, 12:31:19 PM by unusualfacts30

Anon Dev > Fudder

Good luck!

why comparing to EQX? I never said it was a good coin. But whishing you happy bagholding with EQX  Cheesy

Please tell me why you bought this one? For the long run or just a quick buck?
Why should i buy this coin? Obviously, you dont trust dev also:

Dogecoin?  Roll Eyes

I guess OP haven't heard of moolah or woolong.  Grin

Invest your money on RDD if you want to make profit. If it becomes Reddit coin you'll be rich in months. That's the only coin I truly trust besides CANN & BTC.

If I bought UROD for short or long term?

Well..it depends on what Dev brings to the table in future. Less than 2 mill coins available at this moment so price should rise and if we hear good news from Dev it'll bring the price higher. Dev has been very communicative and helpful and that's what you need.

RDD is an amazing coin but you won't see any benefit until Laudney comes up with that whitepaper (around april)

As far as EQX..I bought just 20 because Dev was making excuses from the begining. I feel bad for investors who invested big in it.

I brought up EQX because you said that proof is everything when in reality it's just an illusion.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
jawitech

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:46:01 PM

Why should i buy this coin?

You need to buy it cause DEV is planning to generate money with the connected services and he promised that cool features will come (whatever it will be)  Grin

See here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=838281.msg9416705#msg9416705
URODbeliever

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:54:52 PM

Would you like to get instant support & news? Join UROD group on skype!

Only 5 days before we´re going to hit the moon!

Unpredictable

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:56:47 PM

We might see some miners dumping their coins in next days because of the block reward.
Accumulation time!
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:09:43 PM

Would you like to get instant support & news? Join UROD group on skype!

Only 5 days before we´re going to hit the moon!

Interesting. Moon will hit for sure. I've my miningrig ready for the big block rewards Cheesy
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:12:54 PM

Only $10K coin:

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/urodarkcoin/
sherrifshenko

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:21:48 PM

Dev, can you manage somehow to get added to the C-Cex voting list? https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
GoldenBTC

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:24:13 PM

the whole market is in choas,shitcoins such as dogecoindark,urodark........please fuck off!!!!!!!!

Unpredictable

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:40:26 PM

Why did u move the wall to 1500?
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:40:44 PM

the whole market is in choas,shitcoins such as dogecoindark,urodark........please fuck off!!!!!!!!

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy Those it in fact matter? I'm here for money, if it is now dark or light or any other shitcoin, i made some nice profit on this one Cheesy
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:45:16 PM

Maybe because of lack of mining interest? People are mining too cheap.

Or maybe Bittrex will come and then it really doesn't make any sense to get that wall there, he can better spend his money on the roadmap, as believe me, what is written in the roadmap will cost a lot more then 20 BTCs.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:49:25 PM

no. dev has put wall at ICO price so it won't go below it and investors won't lose money. He said he won't remove it so it's not fake...who should I believe fudder or the dev who is trying to protect investors?

hmmm...lets see..I'll go with dev.  Grin

Still believing the dev?  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: