Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:41:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ░░░ UROD ░░░ The new way of innovation ░░ Customer paid coin ░░░ 20GH/S!  (Read 24125 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:52:17 AM

This coin is so cheap when you check the hashrate but it seems to have miss Bittrex, of course it is only 2 days old, so maybe tomorrow...

10 days

Grin

ROFL...You must be joking!!

10 days
1.5k max

Let's meet again in 10 days  Wink

I think it all depends on what DEV will deliver. Maybe it is 1.5k, maybe it is 4k, maybe 10k. I believe that 50k is pretty high, unless DEV comes out with something wonderful, then 50k will still be cheap Cheesy

Are you meaning roscoin's dev hasn't released any wonderful stuff ?

What those roscoin has to be with Urodarkcoin, пpидypoк

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NooBoobs

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:53:50 AM

So far you have provided 0 proof with your statement. If you aren't invested in this coin then why are you even wasting your time in this thread?

I have seen GREAT coin going from moon to shit because of Fudders and that's exactly what you're doing right now and you're trying to tell us that shitcoins ruin altcoins?

NO!

Fudders like you ruin altcoins. Just leave..no body wants you here.

Great coin due to what? Increased price after ICO due to hype im trollboxes and a risk-loving trader who wants to make max. profit? Most hype in this thread comes from placebo who won't sell his coins after reaching the top and laugh about all other lost their money when price crashes down (like DOPE). You wouldn't placebo, cause you believe in this coin??

No one has provided ANY proof yet that this coin has a value, next to hype, pump and later dump. Only promises ("more to come but won't tell you what") til now.

In case I'm wrong, I of course will apologize, currently I'm only going after facts. Maybe DEV will really make a coin with real value...currently it's only overhyped, not more!

I don't believe in any coin Cheesy Yeap, the DOPE hype was pretty crazy, but everybody knows that a coin like DOPE was never word that kind of money, but the marketplace was perfect with the CANN hype, so you have to take advantage of it. Cheesy But with Dope i told people that i was out at 200Sats and still it moved higher.

RULE NUMBER 1: Take profit when you can, else you will lose everything.
RULE NUMBER 2: There are no good altcoins, the only coin that counts is BTC, all the other coins failed to prove something.
RULE NUMBER 3: It is all gambling, today you win, tomorrow you lose. I've lost big money on ICB, PRO for example, but i also made big money on CND, DOPE,MARYJ.

I'm watching this coin! Really want to see one of those services work out, if one of them is working then this will be one of the biggest coins that i never saw in altcoin history.

this way of thinking kills the whole market
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:01:56 AM

So far you have provided 0 proof with your statement. If you aren't invested in this coin then why are you even wasting your time in this thread?

I have seen GREAT coin going from moon to shit because of Fudders and that's exactly what you're doing right now and you're trying to tell us that shitcoins ruin altcoins?

NO!

Great coin due to what? Increased price after ICO due to hype im trollboxes and a risk-loving trader who wants to make max. profit? Most hype in this thread comes from placebo who won't sell his coins after reaching the top and laugh about all other lost their money when price crashes down (like DOPE). You wouldn't placebo, cause you believe in this coin??

No one has provided ANY proof yet that this coin has a value, next to hype, pump and later dump. Only promises ("more to come but won't tell you what") til now.

In case I'm wrong, I of course will apologize, currently I'm only going after facts. Maybe DEV will really make a coin with real value...currently it's only overhyped, not more!

I don't believe in any coin Cheesy Yeap, the DOPE hype was pretty crazy, but everybody knows that a coin like DOPE was never word that kind of money, but the marketplace was perfect with the CANN hype, so you have to take advantage of it. Cheesy But with Dope i told people that i was out at 200Sats and still it moved higher.

RULE NUMBER 2: There are no good altcoins, the only coin that counts is BTC, all the other coins failed to prove something.
RULE NUMBER 3: It is all gambling, today you win, tomorrow you lose. I've lost big money on ICB, PRO for example, but i also made big money on CND, DOPE,MARYJ.

I'm watching this coin! Really want to see one of those services work out, if one of them is working then this will be one of the biggest coins that i never saw in altcoin history.

Indeed. I've dumped $4,000,000,000 worth of BTCs.
NooBoobs

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:09:41 AM

NO!

Indeed. I've dumped $4,000,000,000 worth of BTCs.

it's not because you're not the only one that you're not responsible at all
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:13:48 AM

NO!

It has been happening since BTC trading started...it will happen till crypto exists. Nothing new here..deal with it.  Grin

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
unusualfacts30

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:16:40 AM

This coin is so cheap when you check the hashrate but it seems to have miss Bittrex, of course it is only 2 days old, so maybe tomorrow...

10 days

Grin

10 days
1.5k max

Dev is going to come up with something great and when he does..it'll take few days to hit 50K. It has been trading for 2 days and it is still above the ICO price. That tells you one thing...this coin is here to do big things and bring bigger profit to investors.  Wink

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
NooBoobs

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:17:07 AM

NO!

It has been happening since BTC trading started...it will happen till crypto exists. Nothing new here..deal with it.  Grin

at least you're agree
NooBoobs

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:19:35 AM

10 days

Grin

10 days
1.5k max

Dev is going to come up with something great and when he does..it'll take few days to hit 50K. It has been trading for 2 days and it is still above the ICO price. That tells you one thing...this coin is here to do big things and bring bigger profit to investors.  Wink

now you're dreaming...you're gonna be disenchanted
unusualfacts30

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:21:49 AM

NO!

at least you're agree

P&D has been around since day 1 of stock market. Crypto is unregulated and people will profit from it..whoever has most will win. One day you win..next day you lose..that's how it works...can't do anything about it. Placebo should be least of your worry when there is a guy who have 35k BTC and he dumps it in the market because he wants $.

Getting rustled over altcoin is foolishness..all of them are attached to BTC. If BTC crashes..I don't care how worthy your altcoin is..it will crash with BTC.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ROBERTO
Legendary

Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:35:22 AM

Staking not work !!!!
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:38:33 AM

Staking not work !!!!

Maybe staking only start after POW is finished.
ROBERTO
Legendary

Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:04:48 AM

Staking not work !!!!

Maybe staking only start after POW is finished.

Maybe if Dev give more Specifications about this coin is better! OP is really poor!!
anhpt192

Activity: 628

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 11:28:46 AM

impressive logo but Scrypt algo, bye
firedoner

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 11:49:01 AM

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee stay??? we need you so much to help with this coin...... what algo would you suggest oh mighty one? this coin really doesnt want to lose you loooool

byeeeeeeee
unusualfacts30

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 11:51:47 AM

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee stay??? we need you so much to help with this coin...... what algo would you suggest oh mighty one? this coin really doesnt want to lose you loooool

byeeeeeeee

Grin

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
NooBoobs

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:31:40 PM

market crash over here
robija

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:33:42 PM

UROD TO THE MARS! just wait..Bittrex come!
unusualfacts30

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:54:56 PM

As soon as this hits Trex it'll blow up pretty quickly. There aren't much coins to mine.  Cool

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
unusualfacts30

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:15:51 PM

I think the real account of this scammer is  "rze"  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=181938;sa=showPosts;start=0

- He made a lot of graphics in the past
- claims to be a graphics designer and coin dev
- Translated the post of another ICO scam to russian (graphics have same touch like this ones here)
- Posted this twitter link https://twitter.com/eqx_m

Just have a look at the posts ....

Have to requote myself...  think this guy has at least something to do with the scammer here .... what do you think ?

Dont understand why people are buying ICO coins for thousends of dallars. Basicly its the same like you give a shitload of money to some unknown guy you just met at a party, who claims that he will multiply your money lol . ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID ?   I mean you can buy some coins for 5 bucks or somethin like that for gambling , but thousends of dollars HuhHuh?  

Also there is a question why this "developers" need so much money to start their business. All you need here is a laptop, a internet connection and something to eat/drink. An if you believe in your project you operate at loss at the beginning like every fucking business in the world. And you dumpasses give xxxxx dollars (or nearly one million in the case of Blocknet) to anonymous people on the internet.

Do you realize that software development is basicly the only business where you dont need any starter cash ?  No machines no commodities no vehicles nothing at all ... So switch on the brain and think why this people need your btc for the "development" of a bitcoin clone lol...

Better give the money for some charity then buying hookers and champage for anonymous guy on the internet. For your pocket it makes no difference, but you help somebody eventually at least.

You've been spreading nothing but FUD since the day you joined this forum. Please stop.

Here are fun facts about UROD:

Still trading above ICO price so whoever invested is still at profit and it's only going up once news are released and it hits trex. Coins are limited so it won't take it much long before everything is completely mined making it harder for everyone to get hold of it..that would increase the price.
Dev has put 14 btc buy wall to support investors and his coin.

So..whoever invested in UROD is still at profit so do not compare one coin to another.

Another example of ICO: Maryj, CND

Both are STILL trading ABOVE ICO price. Investors are at profit and dev didn't run away with ICO money

You're telling me ICO are scam...look at Doge, Fibre and other cryptocoin and how they got manipulated to the bones causing investors to lose money...THEY WEREN'T ICO!

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
NooBoobs

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:22:54 PM

I think the real account of this scammer is  "rze"  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=181938;sa=showPosts;start=0

- He made a lot of graphics in the past
- claims to be a graphics designer and coin dev
- Translated the post of another ICO scam to russian (graphics have same touch like this ones here)
- Posted this twitter link https://twitter.com/eqx_m

Just have a look at the posts ....

Have to requote myself...  think this guy has at least something to do with the scammer here .... what do you think ?

Dont understand why people are buying ICO coins for thousends of dallars. Basicly its the same like you give a shitload of money to some unknown guy you just met at a party, who claims that he will multiply your money lol . ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID ?   I mean you can buy some coins for 5 bucks or somethin like that for gambling , but thousends of dollars HuhHuh?  

Also there is a question why this "developers" need so much money to start their business. All you need here is a laptop, a internet connection and something to eat/drink. An if you believe in your project you operate at loss at the beginning like every fucking business in the world. And you dumpasses give xxxxx dollars (or nearly one million in the case of Blocknet) to anonymous people on the internet.

Do you realize that software development is basicly the only business where you dont need any starter cash ?  No machines no commodities no vehicles nothing at all ... So switch on the brain and think why this people need your btc for the "development" of a bitcoin clone lol...

Better give the money for some charity then buying hookers and champage for anonymous guy on the internet. For your pocket it makes no difference, but you help somebody eventually at least.

You've been spreading nothing but FUD since the day you joined this forum. Please stop.

Here are fun facts about UROD:

Still trading above ICO price so whoever invested is still at profit and it's only going up once news are released and it hits trex. Coins are limited so it won't take it much long before everything is completely mined making it harder for everyone to get hold of it..that would increase the price.
Dev has put 14 btc buy wall to support investors and his coin.

So..whoever invested in UROD is still at profit so do not compare one coin to another.

Another example of ICO: Maryj, CND

Both are STILL trading ABOVE ICO price. Investors are at profit.

urod is actually trading below ico price
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: