Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:43:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS one Steam game for 55 cents USD via Paypal (closed!1)  (Read 2074 times)
zvs (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 09:23:10 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 09:52:32 AM by zvs

I had to go look under washing machines in some decrepit laundromat to find my quarter.

i'll leave this here until some mod deletes it so Mr. t at least has the opportunity to pity.  I guess I should have sold my 1500 PesetaCoins, it is impossible to comprehend how valuable the PesetaCoin is

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

First come, first serve... well, either that or I'll just delete after ~10 minutes and everyone that read this in that 10 minute window will have to live w/ the knowledge of damning some poor soul to a life of squalor and misery.  Not selling multiple games, just any one out of the list.

So, I have;

Rabbit Hole 3D: Steam Edition, RoboBlitz, Triblaster, Memories of a Vagabond, Hacker Evolution: Untold, Air Conflicts: Secret Wars, Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD, Wildlife Park 3, Thunder Wolves, The Void, Disciples III: Reincarnation, Cargo: The Quest for Gravity, Toxic Bunny HD, Flower Shop: Summer in Fairbrook, Obludia, Gentlemen!, Mr Bree+, Sweezy Gunner, Villagers and Heroes: Hero of Stormhold Pack, White Noise Online, Stealth Bastard Deluxe, Zeno Clash, Etherlords II, Heroes of Annihilated Empires, Colossal Kaiju Combat: Kaijuland Battles, Freaking Meatbags, Steam Bandits: Outpost, Infinite Space III: Sea of Stars, Dreaming Sarah, Castleminer Z, Claustrophobia: The Downward Stuggle, Stick RPG 2: Director's Cut, Majesty Gold HD, Third Eye Crime, World War 2: Time of Wrath, Sam Glyph: Private Eye, Train Town, Pretentious Game, Trainz Trouble, Soul Gambler: Dark Arts Edition, Fairy Bloom Freesia, Miasmata, Grimind, Intrusion 2, Rochard, Incoming Forces, AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome, Airline Tycoon 2, Bridge Constructor Playground, Cubemen, Disciples III - Gold Edition, Don't Move, Dustforce DX, Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising, Lifeless Planet, Ms. Splosion Man, Osmos, Patrician IV, Puddle, Quest of Dungeons, Small World 2 Royal Bonus DLC, SpaceChem, Super Hexagon, The 39 Steps, Thomas Was Alone, Zenbound 2, Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten, Lightfish, One Day for Ched, Desert Thunder, Exodus of Sol, Making History II: The war of the World, The Sun at Night, Hero of the Kingdom, Huntsman: The Orphanage, Paranormal State: Poison Spring, Major Mayhem, The Samaritan Paradox, Imagine Me, Crouching Pony Hidden Dragon, GAUGE, The Mysterious Cities of Gold, Avencast: Rise of the Mage, Crash Time 2, Crystals of Time, Greed: Black Border, Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes, Grotesque Tactics 2: Dungeons and Donuts, Post Apocalyptic Mayhem, Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood, Space Hack, Space Trader: Merchant Marine, Wasteland Angel, Super Killer Hornet, Resurrections, Deponia, To The Moon, Power-Up, Kingdom Elemental, Battlepaths, Miner Wars 2081, Chaos Domain, Rover Rescue, Explodemon, Red Johnson's Chronicles: 1 & 2, Space Farmers (2 pack), Always Remember Me plus many more... that I haven't had time to add to the list just yet.

About 50% of that mess is CD keys. ~20% are Humble Bundle gift links, and about ~30% are IndieGala gift links.  It's all stuff I bought myself, not traded for other games or TF keys or any of that nonsense. If you have some aversion to gift links, then give me a ranked list. I'll send a key for the highest ranked game that has one.

I'll send first, no escrow required!  I'll also leave some feedback about how you didn't steal 55 cents (~0.00157 bitcoins).

Hopefully I won't get a chargeback a few weeks from now.  When dealing w/ sales of this magnitude, such things happen more often than I'd like.  Plus, it'd make me vry sad to pay a ($20?) chargeback fee for a quarter (after the mindbogglingly magnanimous Paypal fees).  If it came to that, i could probably sweet talk Paypal into letting this one ride....  well, probably not

Remember, that 55c.... I mean the ~22-23c that remains after Paypal takes their extremely modest cut is enough for three nutritious, balanced meals a day. For a whole month! A substantial amount of monies ...

I may also send a picture and a hand written letter about my excellent scholastic achievements....  but more likely, I'll be too busy eating nutritious and robust meals to do such a thing; food on a par with what fortunate children eat nowadays with Michelle Obama's enlightened school lunch program
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: