Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:50:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Didn't received payment from one of my 2 pbmining accounts  (Read 1808 times)
estro (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:53:37 AM

Hi I sold my physical miners to invest in pbmining hashing power. I always got precise payment every Sunday but last Sunday October 26 I didn't got payment from one of my 2 accounts. I sent some emails  to admin@pbmining.com also from different email addresses but I didn't got a reply. I contacted them by pm on this forum but still no reply. Have you another way to suggest to contact them? Thanks  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:15:31 PM

Everyone else got paid it seems. Check your wallet to be sure it is synched. 

estro (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:20:05 PM

yes I'm sure I use bitstamp and usually get 2 payments this week got only one.. Second Never arrived. How you suggest to solve?
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:32:23 PM

yes I'm sure I use bitstamp and usually get 2 payments this week got only one.. Second Never arrived. How you suggest to solve?

get a real wallet
estro (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:28:51 PM

get a real wallet

so do you suppose that sending bitcoin to bitstamp is not  secure because transaction may be lost? By now I got both payments perfectly every week for months.. So have I to get a couple of addresses on blockchain and change payout address on pbmining? May I get my lost payment someway or may I get transaction code to check about it? thanks
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:44:04 AM

get a real wallet

so do you suppose that sending bitcoin to bitstamp is not  secure because transaction may be lost? By now I got both payments perfectly every week for months.. So have I to get a couple of addresses on blockchain and change payout address on pbmining? May I get my lost payment someway or may I get transaction code to check about it? thanks
sending bitcoin to bitstamp is not good because you are allowing a third party to control your bitcoin over long periods of time. It is much better to use a wallet service in which you control the private keys (as well as generate the private keys) - a few examples of this would be: blockchain.info, multibit, electrum (although you do not generate your private keys in this case), and QT

tylerdur2

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:55:16 AM

The end is near?
estro (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:32:14 PM

this week it happened again.. Received only one payments of two accounts, this time the smaller one Sad I moved payments to another wallet and changed password hope this work I lost about 0,2 btc with this problem in a week. Previous weeks always worked fine, now problem return every week. I'll let you know if this way it will solve. Someone else encountered same problem?
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:42:17 PM

Might be they didn't allow multiple accounts . If you can get paid using only one account and you can purchase hashing power on 1 account only. Then what is the need of 2 accounts. According to my opinion , try hashprofit . They are doing payments on daily basis. If your balance reaches 0.005BTC everyday, you will get paid every day in your btc wallet.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
estro (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 11:09:19 AM

Might be they didn't allow multiple accounts . If you can get paid using only one account and you can purchase hashing power on 1 account only. Then what is the need of 2 accounts. According to my opinion , try hashprofit . They are doing payments on daily basis. If your balance reaches 0.005BTC everyday, you will get paid every day in your btc wallet.

I do it because I manage investment for a friend wich is not expert with PC so ask me for cloud mining because he likes the idea of mining but will not do any work about it. Personally I get 10% piggyback bonus. I tried changing btc payment address, hope this will work. Bitstamp asked me to know transactions details to solve or tell me what happened but unluckily nobody replies from PBmining email anymore from weeks.. I just bought 2,5 btc to get some hash power but I start worrying about invest on PBmining because of no replies and missed payments. Until 3 weeks ago they always replied in a timely manner and their weekly payments always arrived.. I visited a phisical miner factory in Europe 2 months ago and they told me it is impossible to get pbmining prices on 5 year basis beause it is below costs so it must be a Ponzi and to pay attention about investing there..
I hoped they were wrong.. still hope that but now I don't have elements to be sure about it. I se new contracts of 110Th so Ponzi may last some months.. What do you suggest?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: