Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 03:20:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted  (Read 1406 times)
kingcolex (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 1258

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 01:07:31 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2023, 08:38:36 PM by kingcolex

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:11:35 PM

Okay so the GAW Ceo had made a statement saying they had recently purchase 5Petahash worth of Hardware from Bitmain, now we all know how business works and the basics of it, so when you see that Bitmain has been developing a scrypt system (and we all know how much Gaw mines with scrypt) the L1 you can easily come to the conclusion that there will be some purchased by GAW especially since these miners are now "Sold Out" and many don't pre-order in the mining game. So this leads the to speculation that GAW will be making the next ALGO that primes can mine as Scrypt N giving a slight boost to profits, but keep in mind that Vertcoin is leaving N algo and others may follow suit.

I think it's a cat and mouse game.  Some of the asic resistant coins will always keep moving.

The fist to do N, X11, etc will see a big possibility of profit.   I am guessing the first N will be private for a little while, eventually making it to market.   GAW has a lot of money where who knows what is possible for them to do.
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:15:09 PM

i think by the time they get the asic's scrypt-n will be no more part of the game at all.
tom99

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:10:26 AM

Okay so the GAW Ceo had made a statement saying they had recently purchase 5Petahash worth of Hardware from Bitmain, now we all know how business works and the basics of it, so when you see that Bitmain has been developing a scrypt system (and we all know how much Gaw mines with scrypt) the L1 you can easily come to the conclusion that there will be some purchased by GAW especially since these miners are now "Sold Out" and many don't pre-order in the mining game. So this leads the to speculation that GAW will be making the next ALGO that primes can mine as Scrypt N giving a slight boost to profits, but keep in mind that Vertcoin is leaving N algo and others may follow suit.

I think scrypt N useless and vtc will change to new algo in Dec or soon.
petersiddle98

Activity: 272

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:39:43 AM

Agree, and did they come out with asic for scrypt-n?

tom99

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:45:32 AM

Agree, and did they come out with asic for scrypt-n?

I think Zeus and bitmain do in Dec but KNC out of scrypt N.  I dont think Scrypt N will be any useful in the future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: