Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:39:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Cloud mining services?  (Read 5620 times)
akuinginsukses (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:33:48 PM

Hello, i want to invest my BTC in cloud mining. so, can you help me to find the best sites to start?
Please with your review  Smiley
Except cex, zeushash, & zenminer.
I will be your referral..
sdpenaloza

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:56:32 PM

At this point cloud mining is pretty dismal in terms of returns.  With decreasing BTC and providers trying to keep a profit at this time most cloud mining operations you can buy in low however it is uncertain if they will pull out of low returns anytime soon.

The best I heard so far is LTCGear (bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=759743.0) decent ROI and as far as I am hearing the few that people are still pretty optimistic about.   Give it some time to buy shares though (always sold out lol - can check https://ltcgearcalc.com/ they have a good automated checker if things are in stock)

No referral needed just helping a fellow miner out =P lol
malev

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:13:27 PM

At this point cloud mining is pretty dismal in terms of returns.  With decreasing BTC and providers trying to keep a profit at this time most cloud mining operations you can buy in low however it is uncertain if they will pull out of low returns anytime soon.

The best I heard so far is LTCGear (bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=759743.0) decent ROI and as far as I am hearing the few that people are still pretty optimistic about.   Give it some time to buy shares though (always sold out lol - can check https://ltcgearcalc.com/ they have a good automated checker if things are in stock)

No referral needed just helping a fellow miner out =P lol

I have been testing multiple cloud mining services, to decide where I want to put major money.

So far I have looked at Zenminer, Zeushash, genesis-mining, ltcgear, and ihash-mining,

In my opinion the most professional service price goes to Zenminer - their interface is beautiful and easy to use. The prices are a little high but they are an innovative company - I say you put some money into them.

Other than service I also looked at payouts and ROI, and for that your best bet is iHash-Mining. They are a new company but they offer the best prices on the market due to their opening sale. Since they are new, I just bought their mining contract. I will see how that goes. Other than ihash-mining. LtcGear pays out well too; however they are always sold out and there site is hard to use.

All in all it is up to you where you put your money. If I were you I would try Zenminer and ihash-mining first.

Links:

http://www.gawminers.com/
http://www.ihash-mining.com/

I hope this helps.
DazPos

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:22:48 PM

I have accounts with GAW, Genesis Mining, and LTC Gear.

If you have a decent amount of money to invest (at least $1000) you should go to LTC Gear: http://ltcgear.com?apage=868 use the coupon code: "anniversary1yr" for 49% off + you will get 8% off when you pay with Bitcoin. As far as ROI it is the best deal running. Buy the anniversary shares that are featured on the main page. Keep in mind that you will need to keep checking back for them to be in stock.

I would not go jumping in to GAW. The ZenPool is not what it used to be and management is using everyone as an experiment for their new project. Genesis wouldn't be bad to jump the next time they lower their prices again but right now ROI seems pretty far away.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:55:46 PM

I have accounts with GAW, Genesis Mining, and LTC Gear.

If you have a decent amount of money to invest (at least $1000) you should go to LTC Gear: http://ltcgear.com?apage=868 use the coupon code: "anniversary1yr" for 49% off + you will get 8% off when you pay with Bitcoin. As far as ROI it is the best deal running. Buy the anniversary shares that are featured on the main page. Keep in mind that you will need to keep checking back for them to be in stock.

I would not go jumping in to GAW. The ZenPool is not what it used to be and management is using everyone as an experiment for their new project. Genesis wouldn't be bad to jump the next time they lower their prices again but right now ROI seems pretty far away.

If your able to hardware mining is still lower priced, you have to have space and decent priced electricity.

Cloud mining is coming down in price though.  Some I admit have good prices.
lucasjkr

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:10:07 PM

It bears mentioning that cloud mining, like mining hardware, is usually priced far higher than the total amount of bitcoins that could reasonably be expected to be generated from the venture.

That's not saying there's no money to be made - indeed, for the big players there are mountains of cash to be grabbed. But for retail buyers, who are purchasing miners for far more than their cost of components or cloud contracts for the same, it's not really a winning proposition anymore.

Why should it be?

Say ABC Cloud Mining has a data center and equipment running in it that can generate 25 BTC per day, why would they rent it out for anything less than that?

I know it's been said before, but the OP of this thread may not have seen it, so Im saying it again...
baltimoreppc

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:43:13 PM

I tried most of the service, so far I like LTCGear..buy it today and get paid this friday - still don't know how he is doing it but ROI is just great.  Extra hash rate will add next Friday(last time it was 1.35x)..
ErikvanBreen

Activity: 693

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:01:41 PM

LTCgear is definetly the best Scrypt Cloud Mining service that is currently available  Cheesy
btcsnippers

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:02:28 AM

LTCgear is definetly the best Scrypt Cloud Mining service that is currently available  Cheesy

No their the wrost dont even try to buy there.
Im having a hard enough time getting my orders in as it is no need for more customers , come back next year after i get my fill.
petersiddle98

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:29:28 AM

Im having a hard enough time getting my orders in as it is no need for more customers , come back next year after i get my fill.

Why? No problem with them so far..

ErikvanBreen

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:20:56 AM

Stand aside for new customers to purchase their shares  Cheesy You can't have them all yourself! hehe
AizenSou

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:58:32 AM

LTCgear is definetly the best Scrypt Cloud Mining service that is currently available  Cheesy

Stand aside for new customers to purchase their shares  Cheesy You can't have them all yourself! hehe

Erik not only newcomers have that problem, a lot of old customers like us now having the same problem with purchasing shares too. It's mad money @ ltcgear to be made now TBH.
Similar question has been posted here
http://ltcgearstore.com/forums/index.php?topic=3.msg6#new
Thenen

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:57:03 PM

Pbmining but they just raised thier price
ErikvanBreen

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:09:43 PM

LTCgear is definetly the best Scrypt Cloud Mining service that is currently available  Cheesy

Stand aside for new customers to purchase their shares  Cheesy You can't have them all yourself! hehe

Erik not only newcomers have that problem, a lot of old customers like us now having the same problem with purchasing shares too. It's mad money @ ltcgear to be made now TBH.
Similar question has been posted here
http://ltcgearstore.com/forums/index.php?topic=3.msg6#new

I am saying that old customers should stop being so greedy and let some new people get shares aswell  Wink hehe
Katarina

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:51:16 AM

I prefer hashnest. Because its cheapest per hash right now..
AizenSou

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:30:55 PM

?? Cheapest ??
It's at least 3 times pricier than another service.
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 03:49:38 PM

?? Cheapest ??

Can u please support your claim with proper data ?
HashNest:
0.001125BTC/GHS (at current BTC price of $340) = $0.3825/GHS
$0.00318/GHS/Day maintenance fees.

GAW:
$0.695/GHS
$0.002/GHS/Day fees

Genesis (Diamond):
$0.77/GHS
No fees, but you need to layout a bunch of cash up front

Certainly not 3x more expensive... not sure where AizenSou got that 3x number.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:09:20 PM

Hello, i want to invest my BTC in cloud mining. so, can you help me to find the best sites to start?
Please with your review  Smiley
Except cex, zeushash, & zenminer.
I will be your referral..

Point to my signature. or Click here

AizenSou

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:14:51 PM

?? Cheapest ??

Can u please support your claim with proper data ?
HashNest:
0.001125BTC/GHS (at current BTC price of $340) = $0.3825/GHS
$0.00318/GHS/Day maintenance fees.

GAW:
$0.695/GHS
$0.002/GHS/Day fees

Genesis (Diamond):
$0.77/GHS
No fees, but you need to layout a bunch of cash up front

Certainly not 3x more expensive... not sure where AizenSou got that 3x number.

Oh boys. I don't have a data for SHA256 cloud mining service.
I only have for scrypt: ltcgear.com, 5$ per 1mh/s with 6.5 weeks ROI. More details look at my signature or pm me if you're interested.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:06:20 PM

Avoid LtcGear. They are -854 sales on their most expensive mining contracts for 160mh/s. They went from $9,000 product to $1,800 then with the code that makes them $900. Also, if you figure 900 x 854, they have around $800,000 customer's money with no show of service. Granted it looks waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy very very good get the $$$ ROI so nice super quick you can't lose omg free money. Yeah right, believe that one too many times and you might find yourself on the street   Roll Eyes
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: