Question: BTC at 211 by April 2015
Most certainly
Possibly
Maybe, maybe not
Unlikely
Fool of a Took!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling a five months target at $211 - next prediction on page 7 :)  (Read 10721 times)
cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 08:37:12 AM

Maybe he is a huge whale that sets the price to whatever he wants... Could you OP please provide info on future price, especially if that's the case.
And make it a bit lower for a few days, I want to buy some Wink

Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 08:42:15 AM

Lol, perfect prediction! Shocked
ensurance982

Activity: 518

Trust me!

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 09:38:29 AM

Yup, I gotta chime in and applaud this prediction. I don't really know whether it was luck or really profound TA, but it was more or less on spot. Looking at the larger scale really makes me nervous and excited at the same time right now.

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
fairglu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1100
Merit: 1030

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 06:52:05 AM

FWIW the situation still looks fairly undecided, the price is getting squeezed in ever tighter margins, some of the resistance lines have become supports, but with diminishing volumes, this does not mean bulls have won.

Usually things should have broken out one way or another at this point, but it looks like this will be played to the very end.

Volumes are diminishing as the price gets squeezed, tentative deadline for the final convergence is May 2-3 at around $225. Things are really tight, any move with volume will show the direction.

I am still hoping this is a failing wedge, which the bulls should eventually win, but there needs to be a news of some sort to trigger things...

bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 08:21:11 AM

fairglu, you sound like you know what your talking about when it comes to price movements and predictions, have you had a go at this one yet?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1026282.0;topicseen

ensurance982

Trust me!

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 11:00:12 AM

FWIW the situation still looks fairly undecided, the price is getting squeezed in ever tighter margins, some of the resistance lines have become supports, but with diminishing volumes, this does not mean bulls have won.

Usually things should have broken out one way or another at this point, but it looks like this will be played to the very end.

Volumes are diminishing as the price gets squeezed, tentative deadline for the final convergence is May 2-3 at around $225. Things are really tight, any move with volume will show the direction.

I am still hoping this is a failing wedge, which the bulls should eventually win, but there needs to be a news of some sort to trigger things...

We're still in the 'it can break down' phase, yeah. That being said, I would've expected the price to break down even more considering the dumps 1-2 weeks ago. It's remarkable that the price is still holding, yeah!

fairglu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 02:53:14 PM

It's remarkable that the price is still holding, yeah!

Yes, none of the big players are taking risks. It like sumos before the rush. Or bots on autopilot. hehe

minerpumpkin

Activity: 686

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:49:41 AM

Looks like you were, at least sort of, right. We broke that first mini triangle pretty well the other day. No real consolidation, which is remarkable. Even the default direction seems to be still "up" at this moment. Let's see where this is getting us, we could re-test the current resistance line of the bigger falling wedge...

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
bclcjunkie

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:46:52 PM

200,000 bitcoins to be liquidated... i don't see this in any positive way for price recovery especially when confidence in bitcoin is waning... majority of the coins will be dumped as soon as they hit exchanges..

https://www.mtgox.com/img/pdf/201504_notice1_en.pdf
Natalia_AnatolioPAMM

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:04:49 PM

what are the predictions for the next 5 months?

btc crashing down, down, down...
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:46:02 PM

what are the predictions for the next 5 months?

If consolidation of a floor does not happen before mid may, I would be tempted to think we could cross 2xx. If the opposite happens, a very slow uptrend might start. Take into consideration the big players are using this long term downtrend to try to pick up as much cheap hanging fruit as possible from the clueless non-longtermers.
ensurance982

Trust me!

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:47:38 PM

200,000 bitcoins to be liquidated... i don't see this in any positive way for price recovery especially when confidence in bitcoin is waning... majority of the coins will be dumped as soon as they hit exchanges..

And the price is still going up!? Cheesy Well I don't think the majority agrees with that assessment, to be honest. Also the price of the Bitcoins stuck there is supposedly fixed at over $400/bitcoin....

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:16:55 PM

why you think that? not everybody want to dump their precious bitcoin, also why dumping now, when those bitcoin were probably bought at a higher price, is beyond stupid
fairglu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 12:19:07 PM

Approx 7 months later, we have broken upward, from a charting lines POV we should be at the beginning of a bullish trend.

I do not have a pretty graph to back it at the moment, but for the fun of it, I will make two predictions:
* 2-3 months: $350 is possible for the summer, target is $325 by mid-july.
* 5 months: we will retest the $250 range in autumn.

It will be a bumpy ride, next confirmation will be testing of $290 by mid-june and staying above $225 until then.
Of course some black swan event might throw everything off, but that's the fun of it, isn't it?

And just FTR, do not ever speculate more than you can afford to lose.

wenben

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:40:22 PM

So, anyone is profiting from following this post?
BitmoreCoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:37:05 PM

So, anyone is profiting from following this post?

Don't think so. We did not know it was so accurate.
yefi
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:20:10 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2015, 07:32:30 PM by yefi

why you think that? not everybody want to dump their precious bitcoin, also why dumping now, when those bitcoin were probably bought at a higher price, is beyond stupid

Depends if people have a choice, as the disbursement may have to be made in cash, in which case Kobayashi will auction the coins. There's also the 2.8 billion yen shortfall on Gox's books (about 23 million USD, or 96K BTC), which will need to be covered at least partially.

If the disbursement is made primarily in Bitcoin, then as you rightly say it is unlikely to make much of an impact.
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:29:12 PM

Depends if people have a choice, as the disbursement may have to be made in cash, in which case Kobayashi will auction the coins. There's also the 2.8 billion yen shortfall on Gox's books (about 23 million USD, or 96K BTC), which will need to be covered at least partially.

If the disbursement is made primarily in Bitcoin, then as you rightly say it is unlikely to make much of an impact.

If the coins go to the owners hands as it should, I don't imagine the owners are very happy to hold BTC, they'll be paranoid as hell and will sell for filthy fiat. Im just hoping there are some intelligent people out there that can look at the big picture and keep their Bitcoins on a wallet.
minerpumpkin

Activity: 686

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:08:16 PM

If the coins go to the owners hands as it should, I don't imagine the owners are very happy to hold BTC, they'll be paranoid as hell and will sell for filthy fiat. Im just hoping there are some intelligent people out there that can look at the big picture and keep their Bitcoins on a wallet.

I don't think that they will go and sell their BTC. Either they've lost 'trading coins' on Gox, in which case we'll have to see what the people are doing with the reimbursed coins. Or they lost coins that have been held for a long time (using gox as a bank) in which case I believe the people are going to hold on to their coins, anyways.

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:17:52 PM

I`m calling it`ll be in the 100ish.

I say more of $180ish or if something drastic happens with a sell off, could prop to a lower value. The only way I see bitcoin retaining value always regardless of what people say would be illegal transactions.

This includes money laundering for online gambling sites that accept fiat more mainly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: