Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:30:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: General Contractor  (Read 668 times)
stan258 (OP)

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:48:32 PM

Just to put it out here:

Insured licensed General Contracting company who I have used to build out a small facility in the South West Las Vegas area has informed today anybody around needs work done let them know. These guys work word to mouth for 20 years +.   

I do not take kickbacks of any kind whatsoever in my professional life.

It is a company who I have used for over a decade of work with 3 companies and have made me look good cost and quality wise.  They pull cat cable duct and electrical work if you guys need it they will under bid pretty much anybody if I vouch for them. 

PM me if you need anything I will pass it along to get you a quote.  They will travel pretty much anywhere in the United States if the job is big enough. They are located out of Las Vegas and do a lot of work in the South West United States

If you ask why I am doing this? We don’t have much of a mining community anymore and if these guys can help save a small to medium operation as they have done for me we keep a member on mining. 

Stan   

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: