Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 01:20:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CANDYSTRIPES IS A SCAMMER  (Read 6030 times)
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1194

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:06:21 PM

CandyStripes sure looks suspicious in this situation. First off, you must have had a way to contact him in order to be repaid, it would of been simple to check it was the right person buying it back. If you have already sold the account to regain your funds, then the deal is over and nobody owes anything. That private message also looks very faked to cover your tracks, certainly wouldn't recommend sending any more funds to you.

"2. Foreigners are more likely to scam, it's a fact."

This statement, kinda proves you're a moron.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:20:06 AM

Candy, you really handled this very immaturely. It reminds me of you when you spammed the Moneypot chat to get a 300 dollar loan because you got scammed and defaulted by many members here. I don't think I would have been able to trust you with that amount due to lack of maturity as well as professionalism and not knowing who to trust with your money. I could have easily lost that bitcoin had i given you the loan.
ruthless09

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 08:52:45 AM

Candy, you really handled this very immaturely. It reminds me of you when you spammed the Moneypot chat to get a 300 dollar loan because you got scammed and defaulted by many members here. I don't think I would have been able to trust you with that amount due to lack of maturity as well as professionalism and not knowing who to trust with your money. I could have easily lost that bitcoin had i given you the loan.
You are saying that candystripes was spamming? I would need pics or I will not believe it! [/scarcasm]
Sutters Mill

Activity: 976
Merit: 575

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 11:49:17 AM

He really did that? I think he only started loaning money out to build some rep and feedback but doesn't look like that worked out well. Loaning money is pointless other than for the rep as you're going to get scammed eventually if you don't take full collateral.
Candystripes

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 03:34:36 PM

He really did that? I think he only started loaning money out to build some rep and feedback but doesn't look like that worked out well. Loaning money is pointless other than for the rep as you're going to get scammed eventually if you don't take full collateral.

I was thinking the opposite. After seeing haploid and several other's threads, I thought it would be profitable to start giving out small loans with interest. My luck ran out by the 3rd loan Sad.

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
Sutters Mill

Activity: 976
Merit: 575

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 04:54:01 PM

I was thinking the opposite. After seeing haploid and several other's threads, I thought it would be profitable to start giving out small loans with interest. My luck ran out by the 3rd loan Sad.

It always will if you don't get colleteral. And are you sure haploid is in profit (or in much)? Most lenders will lose out eventually because the interest is so little so when someone scams you for 0.4 or whatever the amount is it can easily put you in the red, not to mention all the other little amounts that all add up.
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 09:24:59 PM

Candy learned that the hard way : )
Candystripes

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 09:28:55 PM

Funny because Pierre never paid back his loan.

I consider it defaulted. Now that it's been so long, even if he pays back he won't get his account.

Sad to see that there are so many scammers on this forum, I didn't think there were so many.

ManyProofs

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 01:26:26 AM

candy stripes stolen my collaterals  Angry     he PM super duper loan but now ignore me once he got my collaterals!  Cry
Candystripes

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 04:05:39 AM

candy stripes stolen my collaterals  Angry     he PM super duper loan but now ignore me once he got my collaterals!  Cry

LOOOOOL. I asked for a loan, and you said I had to send 50% of the collateral beforehand. You've got to learn how to scam before you try.......

Eisenhower34
Legendary

Activity: 906
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 04:22:17 AM

Do you have any evidence of this? Examples would include TXID of any transactions that you sent to candystripes, PM's/skype conversations with him, ect
Candystripes

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 05:03:24 AM

Do you have any evidence of this? Examples would include TXID of any transactions that you sent to candystripes, PM's/skype conversations with him, ect

He tried to scam me and failed so he's just posting garbage like this.

Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Thug for life!

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 05:01:13 AM

candy stripes stolen my collaterals  Angry     he PM super duper loan but now ignore me once he got my collaterals!  Cry
I am pretty sure this is not legit (LOL).

I wonder if it would be appropriate to bet on when candy has a legit scam accusation against him that ends up sticking to him. My bet is that he uses an alt account to scam that is eventually tied back to him

edit: LOL @ the fact that he gave b!z negative trust for spamming the forum for his signature campaign when he has no signature.
caga

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 10:20:00 AM

edit: LOL @ the fact that he gave b!z negative trust for spamming the forum for his signature campaign when he has no signature.

Why did he even give him a neg trust for posting? Thats definitely not the right use of the trust system.

Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Thug for life!

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 01:18:14 AM

Why did he even give him a neg trust for posting? Thats definitely not the right use of the trust system.
Candy gave b!z negative trust because of the negative trust given to him in the first place. Candy somehow things that the trust that he gives out holds some level of weight
Candystripes

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 01:26:10 AM

Candy gave b!z negative trust because of the negative trust given to him in the first place. Candy somehow things that the trust that he gives out holds some level of weight

I took it off two days ago...

BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 02:15:40 AM

It seems that candystripes is a true scammer now

Trust: -6: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
FattyMcButterpants

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 02:21:18 AM

IMO he has always been a true scammer. It is just now that he has actually gotten an actual scammer tag aka actual negative trust from someone on default trust
Candystripes

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 02:31:38 AM

IMO he has always been a true scammer. It is just now that he has actually gotten an actual scammer tag aka actual negative trust from someone on default trust

Being a scammer is not an opinion, it is a fact. I am not a scammer, I have never sacmmed anyone.

Some dude thinks I am Thoughtful, don't know who that is....

Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 08:00:02 PM

Being a scammer is not an opinion, it is a fact. I am not a scammer, I have never sacmmed anyone.

Some dude thinks I am Thoughtful, don't know who that is....

Some guy thinks you're thoughtful? Don't you mean the admin Badbear?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: