Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:10:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: edit: let thread die  (Read 1975 times)
MrGreenHat (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:42:06 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2014, 10:47:40 PM by MrGreenHat

subject says it all

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:17:45 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2014, 04:28:17 AM by edgar

i can not advise anyone to buy from them as hardware has arrived used/damaged all year.

support is intentionally difficult, requesting such stupidity as screen grabs to prove multiple PSUs are dead..

i am still owed over 1000USD which was initially offered as CASH but always with the promise of S2 upgrades 'soon' so i refused the cash as the ONLY reason i bought S2s was for their upgrade-ability, which was promised repeatedly up until 2 days ago when bitmain 'confirmed' there will be NO S2 upgrades.

he now claims cash compensation is impossible - and shitty S4s should be purchased with hosting to receive any compensation at all.

>4000USD + hosting to receive compensation 'conpons' valued at just over 1000USD

i will NOT be buying any more antminer hardware - i now have 5 FIVE dead enermax 1000w PSUs that i have had to replace at my own expense.

UNTIL BITMAIN HONOURS OUR ORIGINAL AGREEMENT I WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO INFORM & WARN ALL POTENTIAL BUYERS TO THINK AGAIN.

"Bitmain Tech <info@bitmaintech.com>

Aug 31

Hi,
sorry, please ignore below email.

suggest you buy one PSU in your local market, we'd like to  offer you some coupon for S4 as compensate, hope it is OK for you"

EVERYONE GOT THESE BULLSHIT COUPONS...

Sent to: edgar on: 03 July 2014, 16:35:54 »
Quote from: edgar on 03 July 2014, 12:07:19
Done.

has the power board been shipped?
you know, the dead one that i had to RMA cos you refused to replace it costing me yet more money!!!?
Dear Sir,

Sir,

Firstly our apologies for the inconvenience.

If you concern the missing hash rate, we have compensated coupon for 100G hash rate for each miner.   ALL PROMISE, NO COUPONS
If you wont buy Antminers any more, we can refund you the conpons. we are really a bit sad on this point.  
If you concern the much communication/many emails,  our tech is trying to confirm what the issue is or which part is broken.  YOUR 'TECH' MUST BE RETARDED - OVER 400 EMAILS!!

We honor your real feedbacks on our forum, but could you please post it clearly? some customers may misunderstand on below comments:

-------------------------
Still waiting for resolution on damaged & underperfoming S2 miners.
- october 30TH 2014 STILL WAITING!!! WHATS TO MISUNDERSTAND??
-----------------------

YOUR ANTMINER WILL ARRIVE WITH ISSUES, JUST CHECK THE THREADS - BITMAIN WILL FUCK YOU AROUND - YOU WILL NOT PROFIT
edgar
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:30:44 AM

Unlike OP who PM'd me to please post in here, my issues are yet to be resolved.

Bitmain has offered, i have accepted - bitmain has then changed the offer repeatedly over 5 months, making false claim after empty promise again & again, and i am STILL 4 PSUs out of pocket... and not cheap PSUs!!

He pretends to not understand significant concerns and that a bad deal is not an option for some people.

' why you not to trying our hosting?? '

' just send us more 1000s USD and we will give you your compensation '
bigasic

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:23:07 PM

Yet another reason not to buy mining equipment and just buy coins....
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:32:48 PM

Yet another reason not to buy mining equipment and just buy coins....

One aspect of this that is kind of flawed....IF you are planning on building an industrial mine....then buying hardware is a must. The network cannot exist without the miners confirming transactions. That said the state of mining is a sad one overall. Honestly Bitmain is one of the few decent players (my experience at least has been good with them, but just speaking for myself).

Home mining is NOT a good idea unless you plan on scaling out to industrial mining. Its a great microscale proof of concept, which is all it should be before you move to real mining with a space and power.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
moug

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 05:01:18 AM

I agree no problems (major or minor) with Bitmain, the power supply are problems with power outages like a brown out blew a i700 cooler master while all the others where fine.
They most likely had the S2 at near max duty which is not good. I thinking 80% duty should be max for longer life.
Why no more S3 upgrades?
You still can get the S3 and your own power supply like a 850 Gold and run 2 S3's. or just buy 0.5193 BTC
and hold for 12 months.

Overall Bitmain is the only one's that did not do a big scam.
edgar
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 06:32:35 AM

Sorry to jump back in, i am now being extorted by Bitmain USA who i have had NO dealings with.

'He' insists upon me returning broken hardware that was deemed 'not need to return' MONTHS AGO, by Bitmain China.

it would seem that Bitmain China has handed over the Customer service role to Bitmain USA - while myself and Bitmain China are a 5 hr flight apart.

WHO would hold onto pieces of filthy broken hardware for 5 months?

HOW can these broken & previously unwanted items have any correlation with COMPENSATION OWED??

scammers? maybe

liars, dishonest, feigned (maybe not) ignorance, awful attitude & constant goalpost moving all add up to UNTRUSTWORTHY!!!

Dont believe the brand new members claiming to have been overcome with joy at the level of service they have received - cheap & pointless sockpuppet shill accounts are literally FREE!!

BITMAIN SUCKS, Their hardware is shit!

Their staff are either retarded, children, retarded children or some kind of futuristic retarded child-like program that doesnt yet understand English, physics or common logic.

Is Bitmain related to Yifu Guo? 
deeneendo

Activity: 155
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 05:00:20 PM

well, they are collaborating with GAW these days, you know?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: