Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:06:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mr Bitcoins - Buy Bitcoin Fast, Safe and Anonymously - Same Day Delivery  (Read 11655 times)
MrBitcoins (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2012, 04:44:47 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2012, 06:13:10 AM by MrBitcoins

We would like to introduce our new service which is opening this week Mr Bitcoins - www.mrbitcoins.com ( Between 28th to the 31st of May 2012 our service will be open )

Purchase Bitcoins same day within Australia Anonymously upto $5,000 AUD per person per day, NO ID REQUIRED by Deposit Cash at NAB, Commonwealth, ANZ or Westpac banks in Australia.

Purchase Bitcoins in USA, Russia and Brazil Anonymously via depositing through BitInstant

You simply book your purchase on www.mrbitcoins.com with your BTC Address, Currency Amount your Depositing and you are provided with a reference number for your deposit at the bank you select or Use BitInstant!

Fantastic Rates, same day delivery! Making purchasing BTC fast, simple and anonymous!

Deposit Via BitInstant also > 4 Major Banks, Walmart, 7-11, Moneygram- 700k locations in US, Russia, and Brazil

Mr Bitcoins is owned by Kenseycol PTY LTD, an Australian based company with other Bitcoin Business's.

Funding Anonymously, cash deposits only of upto $5,000 AUD per day for Australian clients due to Australian Rules & Regulations.
Funding via BitInstant is limited to BitInstant's limits, please see www.bitinstant.com for more information on transactions / limits

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2012, 04:55:21 AM

We would like to introduce our new service which is opening this week Mr Bitcoins - www.mrbitcoins.com

Purchase Bitcoins same day within Australia Anonymously upto $5,000 AUD per person per day, NO ID REQUIRED

Deposit Cash at NAB, Commonwealth, ANZ or Westpac banks.

You simply book your purchase on www.mrbitcoins.com with your BTC Address, Amount in AUD your Depositing and you are provided with a reference number for your deposit at the bank you select.

Fantastic Rates, same day delivery! Making purchasing BTC fast and simple!

We are adding deposit methods for USA and many other countries over the Next 14 Days.

Can't wait for you to state that you're hosting this on a dedicated server with at least two backups.

~Bruno~
Gladamas

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Bitcoin today is what the internet was in 1998.

View Profile
May 28, 2012, 05:03:19 AM

Grin Reminds me of https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=82094.0

1GLADMZ5tL4HkS6BAWPfJLeZJCDHAd9Fr3 - LQ6Zx8v7fHVBiDX5Lmhbp6oEDB7dUFjANu
GPG 0xF219D5BB3C467E12 - Litecoin Forum
CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1078

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2012, 05:04:08 AM

According to a whois check the registrant is Colin Armitt - perhaps this is related to CryptoXChange?

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
MrBitcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2012, 05:27:27 AM

We would like to introduce our new service which is opening this week Mr Bitcoins - www.mrbitcoins.com

Purchase Bitcoins same day within Australia Anonymously upto $5,000 AUD per person per day, NO ID REQUIRED

Deposit Cash at NAB, Commonwealth, ANZ or Westpac banks.

You simply book your purchase on www.mrbitcoins.com with your BTC Address, Amount in AUD your Depositing and you are provided with a reference number for your deposit at the bank you select.

Fantastic Rates, same day delivery! Making purchasing BTC fast and simple!

We are adding deposit methods for USA and many other countries over the Next 14 Days.

Can't wait for you to state that you're hosting this on a dedicated server with at least two backups.

~Bruno~

Hi Bruno,

Yes, all of our Services are on our own dedicated servers.

We have an hourly backup, daily backup of which we have off-site and secure.

There are also other backups performed manually as well as the Automated ones!

There isn't any skimping on the price of security with our business's.

Thanks!
MrBitcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2012, 05:30:44 AM

According to a whois check the registrant is Colin Armitt - perhaps this is related to CryptoXChange?

Correct! Mr Bitcoins is owned by Kenseycol PTY LTD, we have been asked many, many times for a fast simple and anonymous way for people to purchase Bitcoins.

We are Launching with only Australian cash deposits, and then expanding for deposits in other countries after we have launched, we will cover other countries as fast as possible.

This isn't an exchange, it is simply a fast way for people to purchase BTC in quantities upto $5,000 AUD per day Anonymously.

Mr Bitcoins is separate to Crypto X Change, but owned by the same company.

Thanks!
MrBitcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2012, 05:33:07 AM

Sorry, I do not understand, could you explain  Huh
Gladamas

Activity: 294

Bitcoin today is what the internet was in 1998.

View Profile
May 28, 2012, 05:40:48 AM

I made a troll thread where I said that I was offering something but the website just had a 'coming soon' page. I just compared that to this because you don't have your site up yet  Tongue

1GLADMZ5tL4HkS6BAWPfJLeZJCDHAd9Fr3 - LQ6Zx8v7fHVBiDX5Lmhbp6oEDB7dUFjANu
GPG 0xF219D5BB3C467E12 - Litecoin Forum
MrBitcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2012, 05:42:49 AM

I made a troll thread where I said that I was offering something but the website just had a 'coming soon' page. I just compared that to this because you don't have your site up yet  Tongue

Oh ok, lol, yes we will have the site open in the next few days ready for business, we are just finishing testing.

we just wanted to get the word out about our new service as its only a few days away now.

Liberty Payout

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 28, 2012, 01:15:17 PM

You should honestly become more established before expecting people to shell you out cash. There are just too many scammer "sites" out there.

Cost to create a site:

$50-100

Average amount taken from these scams:
100s-1000s
MrBitcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2012, 01:21:25 PM

You should honestly become more established before expecting people to shell you out cash. There are just too many scammer "sites" out there.

Cost to create a site:

$50-100

Average amount taken from these scams:
100s-1000s

Sir, We have been working for over 12 months on Bitcoin projects, Mr Bitcoin is owned by the same company as Crypto X Change.

Our aim is to benefit the Bitcoin community, sure there have been scams but at the same time there are real companies in this space building real business's to grow bitcoin.
Liberty Payout

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 28, 2012, 02:13:42 PM

Im just saying that it would be more beneficial to you if you made an active consumer base and established trust BEFORE making a site.
CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1078

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2012, 02:29:30 PM

It might be helpful if someone from CryptoXChange could make a posting here.

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2012, 04:21:57 PM

It might be helpful if someone from CryptoXChange could make a posting here.

I'm going to PM them now, kindly asking them to do just that. Ken understands us and he wouldn't be offended with such a request.

~Bruno~
cryptoxchange

Activity: 305

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2012, 04:27:33 AM

Hi Guys,

Yes, just confirming that Mr Bitcoin is owned by Kenseycol the same company as Crypto X Change.

The reason for Mr Bitcoin is, we have been asked many times fora quick fast and easy way to buy Bitcoin.

With the legal requirements for the exchange, it is difficult to make it simple and anonymous etc.

So the answer was a separate service, cash deposits upto $5,000 per day to stay legal with Austrac / AML laws etc.

We hope that people enjoy Mr Bitcoin, which will be open on Wednesday this week.

Regards

Ken - Crypto X Change

Crypto X Change Global Bitcoin Exchange - Deposit & Withdraw to and from Our Exchange now for a $5 Flat fee - No Wire Costs or Bank Fee's - 100% Automated Banking System & Extremely fast transfers. We can send out Withdraws to over 120 Currencies. www.cryptoxchange.com
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2012, 07:05:53 AM

Hi Guys,

Yes, just confirming that Mr Bitcoin is owned by Kenseycol the same company as Crypto X Change.

The reason for Mr Bitcoin is, we have been asked many times fora quick fast and easy way to buy Bitcoin.

With the legal requirements for the exchange, it is difficult to make it simple and anonymous etc.

So the answer was a separate service, cash deposits upto $5,000 per day to stay legal with Austrac / AML laws etc.

We hope that people enjoy Mr Bitcoin, which will be open on Wednesday this week.

Regards

Ken - Crypto X Change

Great, Ken! I've added Mr. Bitcoin to the list. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=84055.msg926054#msg926054

~Bruno~
MrBitcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2012, 07:39:52 AM

Thanks Bruno! - Mr Bitcoin is super secure as per Crypto X Change

Thanks Bruno!!!
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3044

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
May 30, 2012, 10:13:04 AM

I just noticed the site title says "Welcome to MR bitcoin Lunching page". So when is the lunch scheduled? And is it BYO? Grin

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
MrBitcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2012, 11:12:39 AM

I just noticed the site title says "Welcome to MR bitcoin Lunching page". So when is the lunch scheduled? And is it BYO? Grin

Hi Foxpup, thank you for that. Some one forgot spell check lol.

Functioning website will be up shortly  Smiley
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2012, 01:40:37 PM

Mrs Bitcoin is making the sammiches Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: