Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:51:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CXC] The CASH-REGISTER for Crypto-Currency! - www.CXC.bid 500+ Cryptos!  (Read 65396 times)
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 08:00:15 PM

The side that the customer will see is easy and straight forward - but the backend that we are building is what will make everything work for everyone, everywhere there is Internet.

/join #CXC on freenode IRC for minute to minute chat and events.

This looks cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rhkazani1

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 09:40:58 PM

Interesting concept! Keep up the good work!
3angle (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

keymaker

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 11:34:03 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2014, 01:49:54 AM by 3angle

thank you, will do Smiley

only 19 days left of the ICO auction

We are building the Cash-Register for Crypto-Currency - Join us at #CXC on Freenode IRC
Get Activation-Keys for the Cash-Register for Crypto here! Read more about it at http://www.cxc.bid
yorll

Activity: 873
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:18:29 PM

Interesting concept! Keep up the good work!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=797398.msg9543621#msg9543621

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=797398.msg8972468#msg8972468
3angle (OP)

keymaker

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 10:21:03 PM

they´ll come around some day.

stay strong sister, stay strong Smiley

We are building the Cash-Register for Crypto-Currency - Join us at #CXC on Freenode IRC
Get Activation-Keys for the Cash-Register for Crypto here! Read more about it at http://www.cxc.bid
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 11:32:27 PM

still watching CXC, which i think is a more practical product for most users and the crypto market.  LKNX is a great idea that looks like the groundwork is done just waiting for implementation by the company
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 12:38:41 AM

How much progress on the QT wallet features do you expect to finish by launch?
3angle (OP)

keymaker

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 04:25:25 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 04:50:54 PM by 3angle

for the cash-register - a public ETA for first Beta is 30 days after the ICO auction is over, but we might release earlier betas to the community for testing purposes.

tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 04:54:51 PM

for the cash-register - a public ETA for first Beta is 30 days after the ICO auction is over, but we might release earlier betas to the community for testing purposes.

Sounds good Smiley
3angle (OP)

keymaker

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 11:18:09 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2014, 01:46:51 AM by 3angle

new website up on http://www.cxc.bid

garyknox74

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:28:59 AM

new website up on http://www.cxc.bid

liking the look of this project a lot!

[XDE + EAGS] - INVEST 1 PROFIT TWICE! |  ENDS DEC. 11TH
3angle (OP)

keymaker

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 12:37:14 PM

Glad to hear that Smiley

We will be attending the CryptoMoneyExpo in Tel-Aviv 5/6 of December - www.cryptomoneyexpo.com

We will therefore move the ICO-date to the 7th of December due to the event.

garyknox74

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 12:51:30 PM

is there only win64 wallet or is there a win32 as well? or will it work on both?

need to get some cxc.

garyknox74

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 08:24:56 AM

is there only win64 wallet or is there a win32 as well? or will it work on both?

need to get some cxc.

works on both. now to buy some.

3angle (OP)

keymaker

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 02:22:19 PM

need to get some cxc.

works on both. now to buy some.

Great to hear.

Seems like we have a stuck submit script on cxc.bid today, should be running again shortly.

echofilter

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:19:16 PM

These are the type of people that are leading the ICO you are considering investing in.

If the leader is such a dick to legit questions, how do you expect him to act when you have concerns or potential issues with the platform?

Stay far away. A leader will set the example for his people, not incite dissent like this.

https://i.imgur.com/xTCC6K5.png

Afterward he became somewhat more civil. But what kind of person doesn't know about first impressions?

In any case - DYOR, practice due diligence. I wouldn't risk MY money with someone like this, but it's up to you.
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:47:57 PM

These are the type of people that are leading the ICO you are considering investing in.

If the leader is such a dick to legit questions, how do you expect him to act when you have concerns or potential issues with the platform?

Stay far away. A leader will set the example for his people, not incite dissent like this.

Afterward he became somewhat more civil. But what kind of person doesn't know about first impressions?

In any case - DYOR, practice due diligence. I wouldn't risk MY money with someone like this, but it's up to you.

Quatloocoin and Quatloo trader have been very successful and some of the same team are behind CXC...  If you aren't sure about the product release then don't invest more than you can lose and just wait until after the ICO and product are out.  I am looking forward to trying out the product when the time comes... but until then, you are right, DYOR.

I'm not concerned at all about these guys delivering the product.  The ICO is transparent and that's a huge plus.
3angle (OP)

keymaker

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 12:02:30 AM

Quatloocoin and Quatloo trader have been very successful and some of the same team are behind CXC...  If you aren't sure about the product release then don't invest more than you can lose and just wait until after the ICO and product are out.  I am looking forward to trying out the product when the time comes... but until then, you are right, DYOR.

I'm not concerned at all about these guys delivering the product.  The ICO is transparent and that's a huge plus.

I was just giving them an update on the date, since we are taking CXC to the CryptoMoneyExpo in tel-aviv the 5/6 of december, we changed the ICO closing-date from the 4th of december to the 7th of december to give a wider presentation and build more bridges.

We want to deliver good information, a great product and take a leading position in moving the crypto-currency forward to the web-shops and physical stores out there.

tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:22:20 AM

I was just giving them an update on the date, since we are taking CXC to the CryptoMoneyExpo in tel-aviv the 5/6 of december, we changed the ICO closing-date from the 4th of december to the 7th of december to give a wider presentation and build more bridges.

We want to deliver good information, a great product and take a leading position in moving the crypto-currency forward to the web-shops and physical stores out there.

Sounds great.  I am looking forward to the CXC product
canadian1969

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:50:08 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2014, 01:19:09 PM by canadian1969

Don't know why, but downloading the windows wallet in Chrome results in a Malware warning. While likely a false positive it may deter people. Eset AV and FF show no warning.
Can anyone else confirm?

also,  on the http://crowdsale.cxc.bid/Home/BuyerAddress page , I inputted my CXC addy and clicked submit, I received no BTC address, upon resubmitting I get the following:

Enter Your CheckoutCoin Address:
(address field)

This is Your BTC Deposit Address
Send BTC to this address to purchase CheckoutCoins in the crowdsale.
At the end of the crowdsale you will receive an allocation of CheckoutCoins proportional to your BTC purchase amount as a percentage of the total BTC purchase amount from all buyers.

Coin address already allocated.

Copyright © CheckoutCoin 2014
StatCounter - Free Web Tracker and Counter

On the previous page (prior to submit) it said "Address will appear here upon valid coin address submission."  no addresses other than the one I pulled from the CXC wallet appear on that page. Broken script? Am I missing something?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: