Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2024, 10:57:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: StartMaill Companion Account for sale!  (Read 796 times)
El Extranjero (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:32:48 PM

Taking bids for a year long StartMail Companion account

The bidding will start at $60 worth of BTC.

This is the message you will receive upon completion of our transaction:

Dear Friend,

Congratulations! The sender of this email has given you a free one-year StartMail private email Companion Account.

StartMail makes it easy to protect the privacy of your email communications with our powerful, one-click encryption. To learn more about StartMail, please see https://startmail.com.

Click the link below to activate your account. You will be taken to a screen where you can choose a username and begin using your free account immediately.

LouReed

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

Nosce te Ipsum

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:51:06 PM

Taking bids for a year long StartMail Companion account

The bidding will start at $60 worth of BTC.

This is the message you will receive upon completion of our transaction:

Dear Friend,

Congratulations! The sender of this email has given you a free one-year StartMail private email Companion Account.

StartMail makes it easy to protect the privacy of your email communications with our powerful, one-click encryption. To learn more about StartMail, please see https://startmail.com.

Click the link below to activate your account. You will be taken to a screen where you can choose a username and begin using your free account immediately.

Just curious what exactly you are offering here? Why would anyone pay you $60 for a "Companion account" when they can get there own for the same price??
El Extranjero (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:31:59 PM

Their service hasn't been made public yet. At least not that I know of. So far only those that signed up for Beta testing have had the privledge of owning their own accounts. Please let me know If I'm wrong.

Basically I'm selling the opportunity to acquire an account ASAP.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: