Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:13:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Matured] Medium Loan Request-10-15% Interest, 30-45 days, Collateral and Escrow  (Read 6195 times)
Honeypot (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:56:32 AM

LOL 'make me' Cheesy

Little whore and its mouth is going places here.

Don't worry, got 2 more offers while you were mouthing off here lol

Of course of course Smiley

Sadly...good for you, not so good for them as they take unfair risks.

You need to keep running your mouth here and provide further evidence about how you tried to bitch and got called out on it Cheesy

Where you going after you said you were leaving? Smiley

You stick around desperately trying to get the last word in on someone else's thread - and all the deals will sail on without your 'expertise'.

Got to admit, haven't seen this level of lack of backbone in a long time.
Killerloop

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:17:05 PM

Glad to hear, can't say the same about you though. There are so many "FAIR!!" "TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!" around in this forum Sad

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
Honeypot (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:22:14 PM

Glad to hear, can't say the same about you though. There are so many "FAIR!!" "TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!" around in this forum Sad

English ain't your first language, weak fool Cheesy

Lack of backbone. As in, you are a coward.

Weak and easy.

Now scram. Try to do business if you can Smiley
Killerloop

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:27:01 PM

Now scram.

Make me. Smiley
Seriously, if you want to vent your rage you'd have better luck in getting into a plane and coming here. Other than that you are looking like a random forum warrior.

Hey do you know that, usually, scammers rage at the one discovering them and the forum enjoys a good laugh? You aren't a scammer (benefit of doubt) so apparently it also applies to liars, bad mannered and associated high level people.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
Honeypot (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:39:47 PM

Now scram.

Make me. Smiley
Seriously, if you want to vent your rage you'd have better luck in getting into a plane and coming there. Other than that you are looking like a random forum warrior.

Hey do you know that, usually, scammers rage at the one discovering them and the forum enjoys a good laugh? You aren't a scammer (benefit of doubt) so apparently it also applies to liars, bad mannered and associated high level people.

They also do have a good laugh at delusional boy like you that slipped up with his mouth and now is trying to make a decent exit with couple pages worth of careless words that will follow you around here for a long time.

Watch your manners Smiley

'Make me' LOL what you need someone to break your arm to teach you something your mother didn't bother?

You brought this on yourself, so be grateful rest of the community isn't taking your little arguments seriously. They can easily rip it apart but they can't be bothered to talk down a stupid kid with an attitude problem like you Cheesy

On the other hand, this is my thread and my loan offering, and no one wants to see some bitch like you running his mouth for the sake of doing so.

If you don't have what it takes do something other than mouthing off, than don't start what you can't finish. Either you do something else than keep holding on to my ankle trying to get the last word in like a bitch, or you scram Cheesy

Get the picture? LOL what a fool.

Offer up for negotiations based on OP, first come first serve.
Killerloop

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:45:25 PM

You are right, apparently I can barely read your babbling in the sea of users jumping in to offer you BTC after my first post...
...no wait, where are them?? Oh sure! Now they are all PMing you and in a while you will post something like:

"Offer filled by PM! Thanks everyone! Killerloop is a <insert your typical language>. See you later!" and close the thread.

I've seen this sooo many times  Grin

Honeypot (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:52:13 PM

You are right, apparently I can barely read your babbling in the sea of users jumping in to offer you BTC after my first post...
...no wait, where are them?? Oh sure! Now they are all PMing you and in a while you will post something like:

"Offer filled by PM! Thanks everyone! Killerloop is a <insert your typical language>. See you later!" and close the thread.

I've seen this sooo many times  Grin

LOL this pussy Cheesy

Don't worry - As stated, they will be posting the confirmations after the deal is finalized. Surely these more reputable members will like to see what you have to say about their participation Smiley

In the mean time, you either come up with something other than mouthing off, or think about why you don't have what it takes to do so, preferably in your empty self-moderated loan thread that never got filled from months ago and you now dragged up Cheesy

Either you come up with something less effete, or you scram like a bitch Smiley

Killerloop

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 01:02:33 PM

In the mean time, you either come up with something other than mouthing off, or think about why you don't have what it takes to do so, preferably in your empty self-moderated loan thread that never got filled from months ago and you now dragged up Cheesy

I've already knocked you down about your false collateral and terms, there is no reason for me to push it further and no amount of envy from you will change things.

I've dragged it up since money is now available Smiley If someone wants it then it is there, if not... I'll use it for something else! Maybe you can ask some of your gamblers to fetch money from me at 5% and loan it to you for a 10%  Cheesy

Honeypot (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 01:07:36 PM

I've already knocked you down about your false collateral and terms, there is no reason for me to push it further and no amount of envy from you will change things.

I've dragged it up since money is now available Smiley If someone wants it then it is there, if not... I'll use it for something else! Maybe you can ask some of your gamblers to fetch money from me at 5% and loan it to you for a 10%  Cheesy

HAHA fucking kid is delusional and got no balls to back up his mouth after I slapped him around a few times. How does it feel to get fucked publicly and ruin your business chances all because you didn't know your mouth from your feet?

Makes few careless statements, then attempt to mouth off about some weak standard you cannot even follow half way yourself Cheesy

Got no balls, boy Smiley You need someone to break your arm and fix that attitude, but lucky you are brave criticizing everyone while doing nothing worthwhile on your own record.

Weak and mouthy, just the way you should be Cheesy

Offer up and ongoing, deals to be finalized publicly upon agreement and negotiations.

Killerloop

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 01:11:54 PM

Offer up and ongoing, deals to be finalized publicly upon agreement and negotiations.

Closed since my post showing reality. No further comments required.

Honeypot (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 01:14:16 PM

Closed since my post showing reality. No further comments required.

Because everyone is now in cahoots with me - LOL typical.

Don't worry. Once they post here publicly, you can ask them directly why they lent me money and not borrow from you Smiley

I doubt they will bother to answer a kid like you so you need to clam that useless mouth of yours before you ruin yourself any further.

Started something he doesn't have the words or balls to finish, and now watching on the side lines as business goes on Cheesy

Offer ongoing - negotiations and subsequent public confirmations required for the loan to be completed.
Killerloop

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 01:18:49 PM

I doubt they will bother to answer a kid like you so you need to clam that useless mouth of yours before you ruin yourself any further.

Dude, again, talking like that doesn't move me. Get on a plane and back words with action... other than that this is just an exercise in random bad words.

Envy won't do much for you too. Except for austin who I guess is a friend of yours no one will accept a deal this disadvantageous. No one is actually replying anymore.

Maybe there is something wrong with your terms?

Honeypot (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 01:23:49 PM

Dude, again, talking like that doesn't move me. Get on a plane and back words with action... other than that it is just an exercise in random bad words.

Envy won't do much for you too. Except for austin who I guess is a friend of yours no one will accept a deal this disadvantageous. No one is actually replying anymore.

Maybe there is something wrong with your terms?

LOL 'dude'.

Maybe you need to be careful who you think you can talk off to Cheesy

If you want to really know how to back up your words, then put your information on the line as you suggested, and I will be sure to pay you a visit next time I am in the area. You started something you clearly thought you could finish with your mouth alone, so I will be happy to teach you otherwise if you question my character publicly.

If you are so interested but too scared, then stay tuned in the thread while hiding behind your computer and you can ask why and how to the publicly posted lenders yourself Smiley

Coward and now no chance at decent business in the future Cheesy

Killerloop

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 01:31:34 PM

John Rambo the Keyboard Warrior! I've sent you a PM with everything you need.

That's you, scammer. Mr. "Non liquidable collateral" xD

Honeypot (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 01:35:22 PM

John Rambo the Keyboard Warrior! I've sent you a PM with everything you need.

That's you, scammer. Mr. "Non liquidable collateral" xD

Alessandro Foschi
street Provinciale Volterrana, 27
Gambassi Terme
Florence
Italy

Posted publicly since you didn't have the backbone to do so while daring me to confront you Cheesy

Once verified, we can talk face to face. Until then, keep yourself clean and washed. Can't trust a coward like you to even send a picture, or any proof haha

Kids these days are quite easy Smiley
Killerloop

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 01:38:52 PM

Sure sure, bring your keyboard   Grin

Honeypot (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 01:40:47 PM

Sure sure, bring your keyboard   Grin

I will bring you something good and memorable. You should know that Smiley

Killerloop

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 01:45:10 PM

A cake? Just a notice: I'm lactose intolerant.
If it is that memorable I'll give you a free lesson on collateral and loans!

This game is getting boring though, outta here. Reply with your usual banter as you wish to calm your hormones. I'll keep watch for "other users" Smiley

Honeypot (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 01:47:59 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2014, 01:58:44 PM by Honeypot

A cake? Just a notice: I'm lactose intolerant.
If it is that memorable I'll give you a free lesson on collateral and loans!

This game is getting boring though, outta here. Reply with your usual banter as you wish to calm your hormones. I'll keep watch for "other users" Smiley

Game? You really have no idea what you have gotten yourself into Smiley

Remember, you need to be careful not run your mouth so carelessly. It's a tip you would need to start practicing very soon Smiley

Being here alone makes you very very public indeed Cheesy

PM sent afterwards:
At least do not come at lunch or dinner times, it is impolite.

He cannot shut himself up to save his life - with a mouth like this, it's a little wonder Cheesy

Coward made an excuse to run and hide, can't even finish what he started. Let's  see how this turns out Smiley

While this is being dealt with, offer is still ongoing as of the moment. Feel free to post or PM and we will discuss details.
Killerloop

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 02:10:27 PM

Coward made an excuse to run and hide, can't even finish what he started. Let's  see how this turns out Smiley

How can I finish this? I'm not the one witholding personal information  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: