Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:29:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Insanitycoin|Collected technology|Insider IPO|Feature driven  (Read 12202 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
InsanityCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:28:12 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 04:44:09 AM by InsanityCoinDev

Bear in mind we are developers and not a writing journalist or going to stuff down flashy logos down your throat.
We created Insanitycoin because we are sick of the diluted altmarket and we wanted to create a coin to soak up features.
Without needing several thousands of BTC we are creating a community friendly coin with all your desired features.

INSA will focus on being a high frequency trading project with an adaptive approach. No more. We want to give early investors their money worth.
Unlike any other coin we're not gonna pretend we will survive longer than 2 months however we will try by copying features.
We will copy any desired feature from any other coin kind enough to keep it OS.
So that we will always stay in touch with the market.

Specifications
Algorithm: Scrypt (POW)
Total coins: 61,000,000
Block time: 32 seconds
Difficulty retarget: every block
Genesis block: 2,200,000

ICO 2,200,000 total coins for 2400 satoshi each.
Distribution: max 40 people

Why?

We are already three developers who do this for fun and without main intentions of making money. If we do a good job it will however give us that.
We will have no problem to integrate other OS coins features in a short time frame instead of creating a 2500 BTC network like Blocknet.

What do you need it for?
It is 52.8 BTC. This will be used towards designers and paying a website developer. Without them we can't get off a neat start so they are important to our project.
Possibly rebranding after a meeting has been done with investors where we will discuss further. The possibility another developer might be needed aswell as code review.
We don't need several hundreds of BTC for a PoW coin that will suceed. We can buy ourselves on the market with any remaining BTC. Our prime concern will be to continue to give value to our investors.

What's the plan after all this?
We will create a coin that instead of diluting the altmarket into different sections and features we will claim all of them.
Copy is the ultimate source of flattery. Our rivals will recognize this and hate us for this but in the end it is about creating a competitive product which will apply to many people's needs. We want to soak up all features which hold tremendeous innovative value aswell as develop our own.

What and when will you release?
We already have several secret features of our own aswell as competitors that will be announced and integrated upon launch.
We don't have much coding left to do except for website developing and logos in which we don't have the expertise.
We have set the 30th of November we will release our code and all technical specifications aswell as roadmap for the next coming 3 months.
We are not scared of someone ironically copying our code as when released we add many lines of code each day they will have to be a team to follow with it.

How can we trust you?
Anyone serious about joining this project with doubts can PM me about 2 out of 3 of our Linkedins. Our last developer wishes to remain in the dark.
We will be happy to speak to you in person. We are not scared.

How can I invest?
We will use https://blockchain.info/address/1669U6ZXBJxcz9DMu2E6RnPxF39Veoxsvs and after that you send us a PM with contact information so we can send out your private key at launch.
Contact if you're a serious investor or can contribute with the above.

Consider this a real ICO in which you support developers getting off the ground and will be greatly awarded for doing so.
Information given here will be abyssmal until launch as we do not reveal any important features or strategy.

Thread to be completely remade upon launch by someone who cares more about design than code.
No trolling. I can always be reached by PM if there are serious questions or concerns.

erwin45

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:37:43 AM

again another ICO  Angry ICO = besat way to get free money

InsanityCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:54:07 AM

again another ICO  Angry ICO = besat way to get free money

It is needed to compete. What we want before launch is website developer & designer aswell as cover for any upcoming events.
We're coders and not interested in design but we must polish up our public image and not by buying design for $120. If you're gonna do something do it right.
I don't feel like we're asking for too much on the contrary I feel that it is just enough for a coin to succeed. We give investors something more valuable in return.
If we want money we can buy our own coin later on market. That will be the best kind of incentive for us.

Also none of this has been free for us. We have made a combined effort on this project for over two months.
sempyper

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:59:30 AM

52btc for a website and designers? ill do that for 1btc. obvious  scam is obvious
adoalli

Activity: 646
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:05:42 AM

ICO = shit = scam

InsanityCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:07:00 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 05:17:14 AM by InsanityCoinDev

52btc for a website and designers? ill do that for 1btc. obvious  scam is obvious

You seem to ignore the fact that we're three developers on this and that's not the only cost that'll come up in the long run as mentioned in my post.
But in the short term of 1 to 3 weeks, yes probably. although I recognize your services for 1B is not what we're looking for.
We've worked for a while together on this and wish to keep it to a sense of professionalism. But if you want you can send me your portfolio and prove me wrong.
InsanityCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:25:13 AM

I will resume answering in the thread tomorrow and in PMs that I received. Back to coding and then sleep.
sempyper

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:26:16 AM

52btc for a website and designers? ill do that for 1btc. obvious  scam is obvious

You seem to ignore the fact that we're three developers on this and that's not the only cost that'll come up in the long run as mentioned in my post.
But in the short term of 1 to 3 weeks, yes probably. although I recognize your services for 1B is not what we're looking for.
We've worked for a while together on this and wish to keep it to a sense of professionalism. But if you want you can send me your portfolio and prove me wrong.

your a douche, no one will invest. a website does not cost 25grand usd. it never has. not even 1 tenth of that. learn how to scam m8
InsanityCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:41:28 AM

your a douche, no one will invest. a website does not cost 25grand usd. it never has. not even 1 tenth of that. learn how to scam m8

Come on now I never once claimed a website costs $25000.
I stated we are three developers working full time on this asking for a modest ICO to raise for a website and designer.
And other costs that will surface as they always do in continued development. And in return we give investors with us something of greater value.
I do not like the allegations and insults that you throw out without any ground beneath you since you do not know where we are coming from.
We've worked hard on this. When you eventually see the bigger picture you'll share our view.

jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:08:13 AM

dev, you need to get a job.
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:02:59 PM

I feel as though coming up with a name that has not been used yet should be a minimum requirement.  https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/5707-annwolf-insanitycoin-coin-for-investors-and-traders/
InsanityCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:27:26 PM

I feel as though coming up with a name that has not been used yet should be a minimum requirement.  https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/5707-annwolf-insanitycoin-coin-for-investors-and-traders/

Last Active:   June 11, 2014, 05:24:36 PM (their dev)
It's not hard when they are inactive. It's not on an exchange so we will beat them there. Then it does not matter.
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:34:09 PM

I feel as though coming up with a name that has not been used yet should be a minimum requirement.  https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/5707-annwolf-insanitycoin-coin-for-investors-and-traders/

Last Active:   June 11, 2014, 05:24:36 PM (their dev)
It's not hard when they are inactive. It's not on an exchange so we will beat them there. Then it does not matter.

Well you are right about one thing.  It does not matter.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: