Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:24:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITTREX THE ALTCOIN SCAM EXCHANGE - BOTTREX IS THE COIN CARTEL  (Read 6683 times)
kernels10

Activity: 408
Merit: 250

ded

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:07:48 PM

roadmap?
Cyberlight

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 11:28:30 AM

I think they're done , look at their volume , its going down rapidly.
cryptowest

Activity: 437

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 03:37:17 PM

These guys have plenty of money already and do this as a side gig or hobby, and I personally trust keeping my coins there more than I do on my own computers.

Have you seen their credentials? They're the reason Bittrex got popular.

https://bittrex.com/Home/About

Richie is currently the manager of the Amazon Security Operations Center and is in charge of security response and operations for Amazon.

Rami is currently Director of Engineering at Qualys where he is the architect of their next generation vulnerability management solution and malware detection system.

Bill is currently the Manager of Security Threat Analysis and Security Engineering at BlackBerry.

I don't like that they host so many IPOs but they do what the community wants, which is "more more more new new new," unfortunately.

EmilioNab

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:15:49 AM

All that is just to cover their scam, they only list coins they want, no community voice is listened there, and they have inhouse devs creating coins and releasing then to pump with insta bittrex listing then dump then delisting few weeks after they did.

It is great that regulations are coming to place, I already filled a scam complain explaining the situation, hopefully they get investigated soon.

They used to listen to the communities, that is how they grow big, that changed now, the shittrex chat is filled with trolls, hostility and hackers.

Trade with extreme caution.
DefendKebab

Activity: 439

Hassan Al-Kebab

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 12:44:49 PM

The Cartel strikes again :

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/crave/

Güçlü Türkiye Kebab Defenderler
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 09:57:54 PM

Every month or two - same story.

1echo

Activity: 280

scams hunter!

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 03:26:26 AM

yep im now investing in c-cex but not bittrex.
https://c-cex.com/?p=mapc-btc is my call now, old dev, escrows... not like bittrex with all this new accounts

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: