Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:12:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask a Friend/ Frag 'n Freund Counseling Service  (Read 615 times)
Karl Waldmann (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2012, 09:57:23 AM

Hey folks, (runter scrollen für deutsch)

I'm providing the service "Ask a Friend", which is actually me, listening to you and -if requested- giving advice.
I am no professional psychologist, just doing this as a hobby. I have spent many hours reading psychology books and being the "official" consultant of my friends.  Cool
I'm 25 years old and I will start to study psychology next year.

These are the topics I can help you with:
-Personal Problems deriving from money/work and family
-Pick Up: Mainly advice for men but also for women. (Age 17-28)
-Motiviation
-School bullying

If you just wanna chat, we can talk about following topics:
-Politics
-Economy
-Philosophy
-Psychology (No sh*t sherlock    Roll Eyes )
-Anarchism
and many more!

Since I'm no pro, my charges are low!
1 Hour 0,99 BTC
1 Question 0,49 BTC (Not exceeding 15 minutes)

The service will be provided via skype. We can chat or have a skype call. No names are needed, an alias is enough.
No talks will be recorded, and I give you my word as a friend: I will not talk with anyone about your problems.

Skypeadress: karl.waldmann.psych

I'll provide this service in english and german (motherlanguage).

Greetings
Your friend Karl

Hallo Leute,

ich biete den Dienst "Frag 'n Freund" an. Im Prinzip bin das ich, der dir zuhört und -falls erwünscht- einen Ratschlag erteilt.
Ich bin kein Psychologe, ich mache das nur als Hobby. Als Autodidakt habe ich mir viel über Psychologie durch Bücher beigebracht, ebenso bin ich der "offizielle" Berater meiner Freunde  Cool
Ich bin 25 Jahre alt und werde nächstes Jahr Psychologie studieren.

Dies sind die Themen bei denen ich dir helfen kann:
-Persönliche Probleme aufgrund von Arbeits-, Geld- oder Familiensorgen
-Pick Up (Die Kunst der Verführung): Rat hauptsächlich für Männer, aber auch für Frauen möglich (Alter 17-28)
-Motivation
-Schulmobbing

Falls du dich aber nur unterhalten möchtest, folgende Themen sind möglich:
-Politik
-Wirtschaft
-Philosophie
-Psychologie (Ach wirklich  Roll Eyes )
-Anarchie
und viele mehr!

Meine Preise sind niedrig, da dies ein Hobby von mir ist:
1 Stunde 0,99 BTC
1 Frage 0,49 BTC (max. 15 min)

Mein Service biete ich via Skype an. Wir können entweder chatten oder auch telefonieren. Namen sind nicht notwendig, ein Spitzname genügt. Keine Gespräche werden aufgenommen oder sonst wie veröffentlicht. Dies ist ein Versprechen unter Freunden. Ebenso werde ich mit niemandem über eure Probleme sprechen.

Skypeadresse: karl.waldmann.psych

Biete meinen Service auf Deutsch (Muttersprache) und Englisch an.

Grüße

Dein Freund Karl

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
swissmate

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2012, 10:58:06 AM

I'd do those things for free.
It's always nice to discuss some stuff with people.
Karl Waldmann (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2012, 01:05:33 PM

I'd do those things for free.
It's always nice to discuss some stuff with people.

That's pretty noble of you, but I'm trying to sell one of my best qualities here and get more experience (which will come in handy, since I'll be studying psychology). Also, I hate student loans so I would really appreciate customers.

Now the question would be:
Do you really do that right now for free, or WOULD you do that for free?
If it's the first one, fine Smiley I like competition.
If it's the latter (which I suppose giving the structure of your first sentence), you wanna join me in helping people out?
Write me a PM if you're interested. But then again, you would have to charge something for it  Wink

Just recognized that I forgot to tell how to contact me, if you guys should need counseling:
You can either skype me or send me a PM.
Karl Waldmann (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2012, 09:22:16 PM

[runterscrollen für deutsch]
It just occured to me, that I forgot to tell you why you should use my service.

But first a disclaimer: I will and can not help people with depressions.
This is a serious issue and must be consulted with a fully trained psychologist.
There have been many suicides because of depressions, so treat it seriously!

Now the pros of my service:
- If you are going to a professional psychologist, you have to keep in mind, that they will report your sessions to your insurance.
Can you make sure, that this will be kept anonymously? That your insurance will not provide the data for other databases, which can be accessed to by employers? You might not be able to get a job, because they think you are a nutjob, since you needed professional help.
What if somebody you are affiliated with knows your psychologist? Can you make sure that your problems won't become the latest gossip of your neighbourhood?
Can you trust the school psychologist? He will get paid anyway, because your parents and other people have to pay taxes. He doesn't need to help you. He's just another government lackey, who really might not give a sh*t about you! There is no real incentive for him to do otherwise. (There might be exceptions, but seriously...... I wouldn't take the chance)

I am just a guy from the internet. I owe allegiance to no one except you. I don't even know your real name. If you don't like my service, you can tell on this board. If I get a bad reputation, I will go out of business.
I will try to open a website where you can leave your rating. But that might take a little time, since I don't know very much about HTML  Wink

I would also like to thank the mods for whitelisting me. You're a bunch of cool guys around here. Let's make the world a better place, with bitcoins  Smiley

We can arrange appointments through a PM, skype message or email karl.waldmann@gmx.ch

Mir fällt gerade auf, dass ich vergessen hatte zu erwähnen, warum man meinen Service nutzen sollte.

Zuerst allerdings ein Hinweis: Ich werde und kann Leuten mit Depressionen nicht helfen.
Dies ist eine ernste und sehr gefährliche Krankheit die nur von einem professionellen Psychologen behandelt werden kann.
Viele Menschen haben sich aufgrund von ihnen bereits umgebracht. Nehmt das ja nicht auf die leichte Schulter!

Nun zu den Vorteilen:
Wenn du zu einem professionellen Psychologen gehst, wird dieser eine Nachricht an deine Versicherung schicken um sein Geld zu erhalten. Wie anonym geschieht das? Kannst du sicherstellen, dass deine Versicherung nicht eine Datenbank betreibt, auf die Arbeitgeber zugreifen können? Du könntest in Zukunft keinen Job mehr finden, da die Arbeitgeber annehmen werden, dass du eine Meise hast. Wer sonst bräuchte professionelle Hilfe?
Was ist wenn jemand aus deinem Bekanntenkreis deinen Psychologen kennt? Kannst du sicherstellen, dass deine Probleme nicht zum Tratsch der Woche werden?
Kannst du dem Schulpsychologen vertrauen? Er erhält seinen Lohn, da deine Eltern und andere Steuern zahlen müssen. Er muss dir nicht helfen. Am Ende des Tages ist er auch nur ein kaffeeschlürfender Beamtensack, den es einen scheißdreck interessieren könnte ob es dir gut geht oder nicht! Für ihn gibt es keinen wirklichen Anreiz sich anzustrengen. (Ausnahmen bestätigen die Regel).

Ich bin nur ein Typ aus dem Internet. Ich leiste niemandem Rechenschaft, ausser dir! Ich weiß nicht mal wie du wirklich heißt! Wenn du meine Dienstleistung schlecht findest, kannst du es hier im Forum posten. Habe ich einen schlechten Ruf, habe ich keine Arbeit mehr.
Ich werde versuchen eine Website aufzubauen, auf der man mich bewerten kann. Allerdings kann das ein wenig dauern, da ich nicht viel von HTML verstehe  Wink

Möchte mich an der Stelle noch bei den Mods für die Aufnahme in die Whitelist bedanken. Ihr seids echt in Ordnung. Lasst uns die Welt verbessern, mit Bitcoins  Smiley

Du kannst eine Termin mit mir per PM, skype oder Email karl.waldmann@gmx.ch ausmachen.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: