Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:17:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you guys think of Yandex?  (Read 974 times)
Harvey Specter (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:43:36 PM

Are they likely to be around for long? Are they better or equal to gmail my current provider?
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:39:59 PM

Are they likely to be around for long? Are they better or equal to gmail my current provider?

I've used Yandex for years. Not for anything important or sensitive. They only get a "C" at Qualyss Labs for security. Gmail gets an "A". I'm not sure if they have implemented 2FA yet which is imperative for business.

The do have a terrific interface with some nice features. I really like being able to have an email sent at future date - this is great for reminders.

Yandex is Russian in origin and very big over there. Not going away anytime soon.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:43:20 AM

They want to be the Google of Russia, and maybe overtake Google all around.

Their browser is based on Google Chrome.

Smiley

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB_JXAwu9Uo

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
pissedoff

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:09:55 PM

Recently used them and they seem very responsive and overall quite good not using their search engine though because google is pretty darn good.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:17:37 PM

profitable business
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: