Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:26:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need good dev for creating profits  (Read 1568 times)
smalltimer (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:34:59 PM

Got some plans for some beaten down coins. Potentially good profits with a good dev, who knows his stuff.

You, dev, want good profit for just fix some issues with coins?
We handle the rest (promo, public relations, brand, etc). You code good code and profit, we take care of the rest.

Many projects waiting.
Honest work, honest money. No scam for investors. Bring back some value and dignity to altcoins.

Please private message.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:33:33 PM

Got some plans for some beaten down coins. Potentially good profits with a good dev, who knows his stuff.

We handle the rest (promo, public relations, brand, etc). You code good code and profit, we take care of the rest.

Many projects waiting.
Honest work, honest money. No scam for investors. Bring back some value and dignity to altcoins.

Please private message.

If your doing it for profit as you post suggest then it is a scam  Roll Eyes doing it for profit takes all dignity away. Whole original idea for cryptos is to take the money control away from the money changes (lost on 99.9% of this scam alt section).
smalltimer (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 12:00:27 AM

Many projects waiting.

Please private message.

If your doing it for profit as you post suggest then it is a scam  Roll Eyes doing it for profit takes all dignity away. Whole original idea for cryptos is to take the money control away from the money changes (lost on 99.9% of this scam alt section).

i see your angle, but 99,9% of people around here are in for the profit. If people would say they're not doing it for the money they'd be dishonest. Since we are investing time, money, effort into altcoins and restoring their prospects the profit comes natural with it.
Let's turn it this way:
-if there wasn't profit in our work we'd not be doing it
-if we'd not be doing it those coins would remain dead, abandoned and the money, time, effort and hope once invested into it by other people would be lost

i think honest, hard work and buisiness justifies profits.
No scam here.

You say yourself you lost on many of the alts. We're here to save the day a little bit since many share the fate. We're not launching more bullshit-coins. We are looking for good and fair coins that went downhill for some odd reasons and try to salvage their value, prospects, community. There will be profit in it with a good team.
It's not the quick buck or outlandish profits we are after. We provide value with salvaging the good things, that others trashed or abandoned and of course profit from our own work along the way.
Our strategy involves to uphold and build an ethical reputation for operating fair and honest projects.
So please don't call us a scam only because we intend to create some profit. Cheers Smiley 
ProTradeZ44

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 12:09:05 AM

u should get in touch with Dan Metcalf great if you want profits if you want to dump on others
smalltimer (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 12:17:31 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2014, 03:01:17 AM by smalltimer

u should get in touch with Dan Metcalf great if you want profits if you want to dump on others

nope. Not planning on pumping and dumping. Not our buisiness. Wouldn't need a dev for that  Roll Eyes

We're buying knocked down coins that we think deserve to get some love and we think have more potential, fix them, make them nice again, help get it going again, build community, alround program and profit this way.
That's what we need a good dev for. It's actual creation of value not only for us but also for those still holding these coins. I fail to see what should be wrong with buying cheap coins, salvage their value and sell them higher.
Once we leave the coin it'll be looking much better than in what state we found it. Dumps aren't part of that plan. We don't need to dump since we're planning on genuinely salvaging deserving coins. 
smalltimer (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 06:44:02 AM

Interesting; from reading the title, I thought you meant you needed a dev who could make you a profit; oh, well.

we need one or two good dev(s) in the team to make moves. They do their job, we do ours. The team as a whole will make profit if everyone can deliver their part. Can't tell exactly if it's me making profit for the dev or him making profit for me. Probably best to say we'd make profit together Wink

smalltimer (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 07:20:22 AM

Interesting; from reading the title, I thought you meant you needed a dev who could make you a profit; oh, well.

we need one or two good dev(s) in the team to make moves. They do their job, we do ours. The team as a whole will make profit if everyone can deliver their part. Can't tell exactly if it's me making profit for the dev or him making profit for me. Probably best to say we'd make profit together Wink

Well, I mean, I misinterpreted the WAY you planned on making profits - I thought it was through mining, which is my kind of thing.

could be mining too since the coins will be easy to mine and cheap to buy when we first come in. The idea is to restore good projects that have been abandoned or neglected and would be massively under value once polished, fixed, updated, rebranded, revived and promoted
smalltimer (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:45:07 AM

I tend to mine immediately profitable coins, though - of course, just because they're profitable for me doesn't mean they are for everyone, which stops it from becoming unprofitable.

yeah mine and dump immediately is what most do. The more sophisticated mine stuff at low diff with only small competition that's coming back later because it is being revived. So the ones mining for the most profitable to dump immediately are the ones with the most competition and also the ones that keep all these bait and switch scams running with their hardware and thus taking away their own source of income for the future since altcoins are drying up because of that. We're here to salvage the mess you made  Roll Eyes

The logic 'it needs to be unprofitable for someone else so it is profitable for me' doesn't apply in crypto generally. That's just in your head. It's true because everyone thinks so and acts according to that belief. Also the reason no value is created around here. 99% of coins gravitate towards zero value. You think that's normal? Coins have to be vapourware? They just must be? Can't be different? Perfectly normal?
FinancialWisdom

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 10:29:40 AM

most coins last for 1-3 months  Grin
smalltimer (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 10:38:24 AM

most coins last for 1-3 months  Grin

lol. That means: investing is not possible or stupid.

You're going to chase pennies forever.  Cheesy

This way there will never be serious investors with deep pockets here. Most didn't think about that, huh?

Altcoins will be pump and dump and low cap forever exactly because of this fastfood-mindset.

Not that i would care though since i know the clean, solid coins that going to be here in 5 years still.

Protip: they are not hyped. They are very unhyped. Almost nobody talks about them. Pretty odd.

But it's all offtopic. I need a dev or two with some skills to make some smart money for everyone, cheers!
FinancialWisdom

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 11:14:52 AM

most coins last for 1-3 months  Grin

lol. That means: investing is not possible or stupid.

You're going to chase pennies forever.  Cheesy

This way there will never be serious investors with deep pockets here. Most didn't think about that, huh?

Altcoins will be pump and dump and low cap forever exactly because of this fastfood-mindset.

Not that i would care though since i know the clean, solid coins that going to be here in 5 years still.

Protip: they are not hyped. They are very unhyped. Almost nobody talks about them. Pretty odd.

But it's all offtopic. I need a dev or two with some skills to make some smart money for everyone, cheers!
I didnt said all of them, i said most Smiley
I am not discusing what i want cryptos to be im just saying the facts, i didnt have a forum account i just like to read u know,made some cash with blackcoin and drk and even ltc hit, but its with trading skills and reading not lots of investments to be franc till now i have invested something like 10k dollars in crypto and double that in equipment for mining back in the days Smiley
yes if u can repair quality coins im up for that
YarkoL
Legendary

Activity: 996
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 11:38:15 AM

yeah mine and dump immediately is what most do. The more sophisticated mine stuff at low diff with only small competition that's coming back later because it is being revived.

I assume that this form of "sophisticated" dumping plays a
role in your business plan?

“God does not play dice"
smalltimer (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 11:47:06 AM

I didnt said all of them, i said most Smiley
I am not discusing what i want cryptos to be im just saying the facts, i didnt have a forum account i just like to read u know,made some cash with blackcoin and drk and even ltc hit, but its with trading skills and reading not lots of investments to be franc till now i have invested something like 10k dollars in crypto and double that in equipment for mining back in the days Smiley
yes if u can repair quality coins im up for that

you're not a coder, are you?

yeah mine and dump immediately is what most do. The more sophisticated mine stuff at low diff with only small competition that's coming back later because it is being revived.

I assume that this form of "sophisticated" dumping plays a
role in your business plan?

if you want to missunderstand every single sentence ... lol
'sophisticated miners'

man, this is one emotionally damaged board, i tell ya  Roll Eyes

everyone is paranoid including myself. No shit.
YarkoL
Legendary

Activity: 996
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 11:59:29 AM

if you want to missunderstand every single sentence ... lol
'sophisticated miners'

Well, they want to profit from their mining efforts, and since
your scheme seems to entail reviving multiple coins, it is a natural
conclusion that at very early stage the coins will be dumped, due
to the difficulty of sustaining even a single altcoin for a prolonged
time.

“God does not play dice"
Nextgen

Activity: 410

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 06:40:35 PM

well i m interested in this as long as it is not a IPO/ICO scam
a fair launch
i can do coin creation and any kind of wallet error fixing
Propulsion

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

The Buck Stops Here.

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 06:44:07 PM

You are now being sued for slander.
smalltimer (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 07:26:09 PM

well i m interested in this as long as it is not a IPO/ICO scam
a fair launch
i can do coin creation and any kind of wallet error fixing

message sent

@those guys with the other topic: that's offtopic here. Hope you understand. Please start the pre-ann for "sue-your-slander-coin" if you are bored, cheers Wink
Have seen enough of negativity today. I know now what not to buy and some more usernames to avoid. That's enough for me. Very unhealthy people. They drag you down with them. Avoid!
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 07:27:59 PM

all dem little nawbies wasting their time like some utter fagz

holy shites crypto is a fawking joke

~CfA~

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: